ITT: We "Pretend' to be jews

I'll start

1 jew is worth 6 million goyim, those FUCKING Palestinians have no right in MY LAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WlyL2r2j7VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey, those settlements aren't really illegal goyim

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

I'm bring the SPLC, the ADL, and every lawyer in Manhattan to make sure YOU NEVER HAVE FREEDOM AGAIN. Fucking goyim

hi boys!

No joke, I just got off Tinder (I know it's cancer, forgive me) and there was this jew girl. Decent looking. So I gave it a try.

She asked me what my religion was. Straight off the bat. No greeting. No hesitation. I said I believe in God, but don't follow one. She asked me where I was from. I felt pretty dehumanized, like I was filling out a form. I'm from the middle east.

Her reply:
"oh ok"

I was close to going full 1488 for the keks, but I decided to be a man and leave her to find a nice jew boy to leech shekels from. I did good Sup Forums?

Oy vey you guys cannot post in this thread unless you pay a thread charge of 10c per word.

My lawyer will be hearing about this!

Palestine was always for the jews though

Remember the 6 gorillion, goy!

Im gonna become a politician. Everyone will think I'm white and blame my shortcoming on white people! Because niggers are dumb and can't differentiate a jew and a white (dumb nigger goys don't even know we started the slave trade OY VEY)

The last heeb I met on Tinder brought up being an organ donor at some point while we were drinking and lost her mind when I told her I wasn't, "spare parts". Who is she to judge me for not being an organ donor?!

If you need to ask Sup Forums if you did something right, its because you arent satisfied with what you've. But its a kike and It was on Tinder, so Who cares Mehmet ?

Did you forget the 10 BILLION?!

Why haven't you blacked your gf yet, goy? What? It's good money and you know what they say about black guys - once you go black you never go back. Get your daughter in on it as well!

If there are any "complications" afterwards, hire me for the divorce. Just make sure this "person of color" stays away from me.

What is this "palestine"?? Show me this "palestine" on a map

How DARE you deny the eternal and unchanging truth of the Holocaust?! 1 million innocent Jews died during the largest massacre in the history of human civilization. Over half of the 6 million Jews who died were children! That means 11 million of the Jews who died were children!!! You're an absolute monster.

You're right. I'm not satisfied. I really wanted to bring up the 6 gorillion.

It was real in their minds, how could I forget?

20 billion! You fucking antisemite I will have your IP tracked. Never forget the 50 million

youtu.be/WlyL2r2j7VQ

As resources deplete, lower quality stuff gets used. The dinosaurs are way older so their bones are high quality whereas humans have only been around for 6000 years and the quality reflects that. It's similar to how the pyramids are still razor sharp and perfectly aligned with the stars whereas modern skyscrapers are luck to last 30 years before they're completely eroded.
It's also why modern crocodiles can't grow as large as the original dinos, they'd crumble under their own weight if you tried to build one with modern bones.

Racism is against the global rules.

the goyim knows!!

I'm white, like you!

Shut it down

>6 gorillian

Hi is this is Schlomo Goldblatstein of the JIDF.

I have reported your comment to the authorities for crimes against humanity,, denying the fact that 60 trillion Jews were personally raped to death by Hitler is an unforgivable act. Give me your identification and your credit card number and turn yourself in immediately.

It's the liberal Jews that want to destroy you. They want to destroy us too but it's behind the scenes so that's why you don't hear about it. Quit blaming us for our success. We just work harder than you.

We like Christians. We even discuss Jesus in our scripture. It isn't bad. That's a myth.

Islam wants to destroy us like you. You are creating jihadis by bombing the middle east. If you destroy their countries then you should accept refugees. They are dangerous. We stand together with our Muslim allies against your hatred. We know better than anyone you are nazi. Diversity is your strength. Immigration needs to stop. You are racist and hate immigrants.

Whataboutthisgoy?

Could've been another shoah. You'll sperg another day user, don't worry. And you still owe me 30 bucks.

>It's the liberal Jews that want to destroy you, goy!

10c per syllable goy

Read the fine print written by my lawyer

This man speaks the truth, just read through the Talmud! גויים מטומטמים

As a fellow white person, you guys need to stop with the antisemitism and racism. We are all humans, we all bleed red!

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION

> blacks & sickle cell

30 bucks?! What do I owe you 10 bucks for?! I don't have 5 dollars. A madgoy is trying to steal my last penny, you'll be hearing from my lawyer about that $100 you owe me.

IT WAS 600 TRILLION YOU FUCKING ANTI SEMITE

Well meme'd fellow white person

6 gorillion were killed in my backyard!

It's so much fun to watch the goy freak out when you tell them you're Jewish after they accuse you of racist white male lol.

OY VEY! it's the third shoa!

Maybe it's time for greater Israel after all...
JACOB ! FORWARD !

I'm setting up a GoFundMe account for relief of my poor fellow citizens here in Joplin, Missouri. Just good wholesome midwestern folk like myself who got hit hard by a massive tornado that devastated our community. The majority of half the donations will go directly to the Red Cross.

What happened to the 4th and 5th shoahs? You aren't denying all 5 Holocausts are you? We BLED after the destruction of the Second Temple you insensitive goy, we deserve the world after what you put us through *wheezes* oy vey my asthma is acting up

DRADEL DRADEL DRADEL
I MADE IT OUT OF CLAY
DRADEL DRADEL DRADEL
I CONTROL THE MEE DEE AYY

Stay mad, subhumans :^)

How could I forget the monstrosities those nazis did to my 60 unborn grand children! Oy gevalt!

6 million? it's 10 million goy. how dare you besmirch the 25 million!

good one schlomo!

I am not a jew.

Did I do right?

kek nice one

Ideals? What are those? The aim of life is to gain as much material wealth as possible.

>How dare )))they(((! How can they compare you to a filthy shiksa! To strike a jew merits death! Oh! Those sheggetzen mules! WORK WORK WORK! YOU OWN NOTHING YA PUTZ! MAY ELOHIM AND HASHEM CURSE YOUR KANKER TUCKUS GOYDREN! G-D IS WITH HIS CHOSEN!
Pic related [a shiksa earning her keep]

*becomes a doctor*
*becomes a lawyer*
*becomes a scientist*
*becomes a professor*

Jews are the most .successful race, and all the other races hated them because they are not as smart, successful or beautiful

>pic
>a fit jew

HAHAHA

As a fucking white male, I volunteer my entire people for extinction via mass rape. Bring on the lowest-IQ rabble to fill all of the white vaginas while their- uh, I mean OUR men pay exorbitant taxes to help finance it!

This post was unironic, Im not playing with the thread theme, im being serious

There has never been a good Jewish scientists or professor. Einstein was a hack

I saw this from an user on another thread... mossad shills posting jew women here so we stop fucking with (((them))).

Nice meme bro, very subtle.

Unless you're a mossad shill...

unironic--> but Moronic
not playing --> Yet completely Masturbatory
being serious --> posting on /pol

not being "antisemite" here but jews are some of the ugliest people.

>inb4 shitskin

disgusting. why do you all have such beady little eyes?

These are just russian models

Jew here

AMA