Legal state sanctioned assasination

If the FBI's secret investigation into Trump proves he colluded with the Russians then this is treason.
Death sentence is valid punishment for treason.

Could a secret trial be held, with out Trump's or the publics knowledge, that would bring this sentence upon the president. If they did, would it then be 100% legal to assassinate him?
Is there a secret court for this kind of stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mayonnaise does't like this

I can't wait until rope day so I can turn OP into a pinata

Just put him in jail he'll probably die in there a miserable corrupt person.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

REPEAT AFTER ME: MADAM...

Looks like Obama is fucked.

MADAM PRESIDENT LE PEN

Kill me for treason too while you're at it

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>Could a secret trial be held, with out Trump's or the publics knowledge, that would bring this sentence upon the president. If they did, would it then be 100% legal to assassinate him?
No.
>Is there a secret court for this kind of stuff?
No.

Plus, none of the evidence is real to begin with. Even the shit excuse they used to monitor Trump Tower before the election turned out to be phony. Look up the DNS logs-- they're completely faked. Comey was trying to keep the Democrat narrative going by dragging the investigation on and waste our tax money when Sup Forums has already proven there wasn't any Trump-Russia ties besides with Flynn and Manafort.

>misspelt OBAMA/CLINTONS and SAUDIS/SOROS

good luck with your coup dems, I'm sure it will end well for the dildo and bong crews

Huh what?

Look up the definition of treason first.

>i don't support the death penalty

>but now i support the death penalty

I hope they kill trump, If they do Im going out and killing every single communist politician I can get my hands on

>Could a secret trial be held
No. You have a constitutional right to face your accuser.

This. Do it, mr Kim

No treason if you never betray your home country

we have this thing called the constitution. talks about courts n sheet. n innocent till proven guilty. n jury of your peers and stuff.

Nice file name.

have you ever noticed libs like to start lengthy diatribes with the word "if"?

>if
lol, we're at #7
>1. Shock or Disbelief
>2. Denial
>3. Anger
>4. Bargaining
>5. Guilt
>6. Depression
>7. Acceptance and Hope

Leftist projection, the only one guilty of treason is Clinton. Let's talk about the Clinton foundation and uranium sales to Russia...

>implying every president in history, including Drumpf hasn't collude with Isreal

Russia is a distraction you pol/tard