This board is extremely blackpilled with regards to women...

This board is extremely blackpilled with regards to women, but I want an honest answer from someone who actually knows: What about Catholic women? Can't they be trusted?
Aren't they mostly immune to jewish tricks? I mean can't I just convert to Catholicism, find a woman at church, and completely sidestep all of the problems with women that ever get discussed here? Even if a Catholic woman is secretly infected with a jewish mind virus from listening to the radio too often in the car or whatever, won't she be too scared of losing all her family and friends to ever act on her degenerate urges?

Not really. The reason why Catholics have the lowest divorce rate is because we have to go through extensive premarital counseling.

It won't prevent a woman from being a cunt but it seems to stop them from running away with your money.

Catholics don't believe in divorce, so to go through a divorce without a serious reason, enough to qualify for an anullment of the marriage, basically means to leave the Church.
You should definitely convert to Catholicism.

>Even if a Catholic woman is secretly infected with a jewish mind virus from listening to the radio too often in the car or whatever, won't she be too scared of losing all her family and friends to ever act on her degenerate urges?

If she is already Catholic but wavering or uninformed, it is really easy to educate her to stay strongly rooted in the one true church.

can I get a solid answer please. I'm in my early 30s and I have to decide whether I'm going to try to start a family or not. It's do or die time because in a few years I probably won't be able to pull women young enough to have eggs that aren't stale down syndrome duds anymore. I can already afford to provide for any children I have for multiple lifetimes. I just don't want them to have messed up lives.

Yes but she has to actually be catholic not "cultural catholic" or something.

I suggest a latina qt. They are crazy but will be devoted to you forever.

Catholics are apostate.
What you want is a Pentacostal or Mennonite.
All cathcuck girls want to be career wymyn just like their kike cousins. Pentacostal and Mennonites dont do out in public with a dress that doesnt cover the ankles, and thet wear a doiley head covering for modesty.
Hardcore Fundamental Baptist is fine too.

It depends on what type of catholic.

You have neighborhood catholic I.E. shit with minivans and ADD-riddled kids

or

You have real Catholics you find in Italy, Spain, and Latin America, but good luck finding a white girl who's this type or below 55 years old.

Yes! Come home to the true Church!

I'm in the process of converting myself. Everything seems to make sense now. I've never been happier. My schizophrenia is even improving! God is great.

Catholic girls are great if they believe in the catholic faith which teaches no divorce, like Jesus did in the bible. You got to see if she actually is strongly Catholic. If so hang on to that one.

I want the right gene combination to ensure that my children will be at least as intelligent as me. That rules out latinas. I intend to evaluate the intelligence of any potential wife's brothers before deciding whether to proceed.
I've often wished that people on this board could find a way to offer their sisters to each other and start building a loosely connected tribe of redpilled families.

/pol's attitude towards women is horrible. If women are misbehaving and being degenerate... it's our fault! White men are fucking losers these days and we all need to be better so our women stop fucking niggers. We need a cool white sub-culture like gangsta-niggers have that would attract white women back, it's too bad hipster shit is so cucked because it would otherwise be perfect.

Try the southern cone - White Uruguayans - southern Brazilians, and Chileans are mostly red pilled and because of their mothers/grandmothers aunties all being true believers.

You still need to be careful she isn't just pretending for her family - however you are more likely to find a loyal family orientated wife - also be wary of Argentinians - like their country all their women have inferiority complexes - they will turn into hill valley girls on a dime.

Barring Argies though their is a white Catholic red pilled hold out, pass the sea of brown and nigger to the south of you.

We should be spreading the faith.

Catholicism is based and is the best way to get people pumping out white babies.

There are some good catholic dating websites where you can find a woman with intelligent genes and filter out the bad ones. bro just google catholic dating sites. you can tell by the profiles pretty quickly which are redpilled.

I dated a hardcore Catholic girl for 7 months. She was very active in the church, sang in the choir, went on mission trips. She was basically a men's rights advocate too, very traditional roles, women take care of the kids, men should be men. Her sister actually became a nun (I think)

But she was a total cunt otherwise.

I'm agnostic, but grew up in a protestant house. At first, she said religion wasn't going to be a big deal with us, and then it was a very big deal. She basically went on a bitch fest for about a week, saying I could never understand her, that my protestant upbringing was too milquetoast, too touristy. That I can't be as committed to things as Catholic men (even ex-Catholics) because I've never taken God seriously, etc

But I tried my best, then her dad called me and told me to never talk to his daughter again. She wouldn't answer her phone, emails, etc. She blocked me on Facebook.

One day, after that week-long crisis, we got to a mild acceptance and then her dad called, angry, like I was a rapist or something and boom, never heard from her again. This was 5 years ago.

Easily one of the biggest cunt humans I've ever known

It's her fault for dating a proddie.

CATHOLICS

ARE

ALL

SHITKINS

DON'T

RAISE KIDS TO BE SLAVES TO A PEDOPHILE CULT

AND WORSHIP

A JEWRU
(JEW GURU)

Catholicism is degenerate as fuck, so no they aren't better.

Clearly she was in constant communication with her father and was looking for his approval a devout Catholic - if you really couldn't see the writing on the wall after a month I am not surprised it turned out that way.

Part of the Roman Catholic self defence against Jews is to instill utmost devotion to the faith. Protestants were protected by the Catholic and Orthodox belt of Christianity, until recently, all of its existence.

You say you are agnostic - basically you are not sure of anything. Men in the Catholic Church have experienced doubt and anxiety over faith since it was founded, it is not for the men to be true believers, men are supposed to see what Catholicism is the bulwark against and seek to strengthen it. Protestants are by default the spoiled, whiny children of Christendom. They have never faced the Muslim threat - they don't understand WHY Christianity was formed in the beginning and continually fall for the Jewish menace.

Men built the Catholic faith. Men serve as priests.

Shit, I'm a new convert and I already 100% believe. The more I learn the stronger my conviction.

Remember Catholics were the only ones who held these Jewish cunts to account for 'blood libel' Even in its weakened state the Catholic Church still frightens them like children.

Lol.

Man, that's rough. At least it was only 7 months.
I'm a bit worried I'd encounter a similar problem. My father was a limpwristed faggot NPR listener who took us to a "unitarian" church which was run by godless hippies who worship Michael Moore. I quit going when I was 14 and became an agnostic for 15 years.
Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment made me realize God must be real, and Jesus somehow being a Sup Forumsack 2000 years before the internet existed made me decide to finally give a serious look into what everyone around me always told me was a lie.
I'm worried that believing now is too little too late, because in a Catholic woman's eyes, how can I compare to the Catholic men she knows who have believed since childhood? I'll look strange and suspicious and reek of satan's influence due to my past, if not to her then to her family members whose opinion she respects.
Sometimes I think I should just lay down in the grave my past self dug for my current day self. I struggle so much with considering even taking the first step toward a serious relationship that it renders me immobile like a deer in headlights, then weeks pass in this deadlocked state, months, years, and now I've run out of time.
My next effort to make things work with a woman is the one that really has to work or it's game over.
I wasted so much time learning things the hard way. Things my father should have taught me.

You could try other forms of Christianity too- if you have a Presbyterian or other more neutral non-denominational church near you, some of the young women there might be ok. Gotta be careful because some are just good church girls on the surface, but most will at least be decent people.

I didn't say they were not - Men are also in their nature analytical and any man smarter than a nigger will have a crisis of faith at some point in life. Some come to accept faith as is and either become fanatics or become totally disheartened and poison themselves - ie protestants - most men who have lived long enough to see some of the world understand even if they themselves cannot truly believe, making sure you're women and children maintain there simple understanding of the world in accordance with church doctrine is in of itself God's will.

>Remember Catholics were the only ones who held these Jewish cunts to account for 'blood libel
Except they never did. The Catholic church protected the Jews and only ever expelled them from areas (while just allowing them to move to other Catholic areas instead). The Catholic church has always been Judeophilic, and the only reason you believe otherwise is because you are buying into the "Jewish persecution" historical narrative created by the Jews themselves. Catholic church never persecuted the Jews. They protected them and gave them privileged social positions above the vast majority of Europeans.

This is why polygyny is the only way. Get them to keep each other accountable.
Divide et impera.

>Remember Catholics were the only ones who held these Jewish cunts to account for 'blood libel'
And then Jews blackmailed them by exposing their pedophilla.

Check mate

Also Rothschild loans and race traitors

Most of us were born from single moms and had incredible blue pilled sisters with no father figure.

You'll notice the rare guys that did have father figures are often the rich ones on here.

I will speak clearly:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The only two catholic-run political accounts (right wing btw) that I know of have both essentially called anti-semitism one of the greatest sins of man and legitimately called Le Pen a racist, I don't know if things are different in Australia but in my experience catholics are the most cucked christians. Sure they all go to all the events, get confirmed, are more pleasant than their atheist counterparts and try to follow god but they are mostly just going through the motions and none seem to have deep convictions. This could be a dynamic of the newest generation, but they act really christian but you can tell they don't feel that way or have their heart in it. They are far more likely than any other christian to be liberals and fall for jew tricks desu. Also I've only seen one anti-zionist catholic while I've seen many protestant anti-zionists. I'm thinking either they were never much against jewry or they got subverted hard.

More than Catholic, you should look for a woman with values

but women don't commit to a given value system unless everyone around her implicitly forces her to