An Antifa Recruitment Video: Men Should Wear Dresses For Equality

youtube.com/watch?v=_XN4EQxucL8 - Antifa recruitment video revealing the Internet's freshest batch of cringe. Narrator urges men considering to join the ranks of Antifa to wear dresses to better 'empathise' with women.

Wtf, I love antifa now.
Feminism is the best because it encourages men to become traps.

It amazes me people still fight in this movement. What amazes me even more is the lack of resistance in Boston. Anyone know if there's a fight against antifa in Boston?

>If you're not part of it you're in the way
and we'll hit you out of the way with a D-Lock.

Also, is this a troll?

HOPE THEY INCLUDE LIPSTICK CAUSE THEY ABOUT TO GET FUCKED KEK

desu Swedish traps are best traps.

That can't be real. Is that real?

American people are slaves.

Boston feels like it's been relatively quiet in all this, as far as liberal cities go.

We're mostly students, but a lot of them are foreign students who don't give a shit about US nonsense.

Yes, senpai, yes.
>tfw no Swedish trap gf

shud up you degenerates

I've watched some of Boston Antifa's videos for a good laugh, but this has almost convinced me that they're trolling.

I'm lost for words. This is surreal

No its a joke. Lots of people have made parody Antifa twitter accounts and videos. Its sometimes hard to tell them apart, but this is defiantly fake.

>"degenerates"
>Swedistani
ok...

Ah, I feel like an idiot for believing it, but I had a feeling they were fucking around.

(I'm this guy I've only seen a couple of their videos, but I'm sure you're right. Any solid proof or good evidence? Besides all the other parody antifa accounts

I didn't mean to post your brother, Swedecuck.
If you're jealous of him, maybe you should ask him for makeup and fashion advice.

they are their own self-parody

>not understanding boston antifa is satire
op is probably one of the spergs in the video

The science march in Boston was pretty bad. You have a point with the foreigners, though. Umass is definitely where it ensues in New England though

Thank you Sup Forums for triggering my urge to crossdress. Assholes. I was supposed to be over this degeneracy.

Being qt is not degenerate, desu.

I've actually noticed a lot of random dudes walking around Atlanta with skirts on. I figured it was just edgy gender identity counterculture shit but this is a good explanation, thanks OP

It's not only that though. I want to be the submissive one in the relationship, and I feel so much better when I take estrogen. It hurts too much to fight it, maplebro. It's wrong.

Good. Let the girliness flow through you.

>trap chasers
>think they have the right to call others degenerates and cucks

too many faggots on Sup Forums these days

I'm not supposed to like doing the girly chores for the men in my life, or like feeling like my friend's girlfriend when we go out, or enjoy being weak, or when people point out my girly emotions. I need to be a man, like my dad, granddad, and great-granddad were. I need to fuck a woman without wanting to cry.

May 13th Boston free speech rally, antifa will be there, there's a facecuck event page for details.

>I'm not supposed to like doing the girly chores for the men in my life, or like feeling like my friend's girlfriend when we go out, or enjoy being weak, or when people point out my girly emotions.
Aaawwwwww, that's adorable. It's so cute that you're fighting something you can't change, by spilling your emotions like a girl! Such a little qt...

I'm want to punch that bitch in the face

This can't be fucking real. facepalm

I unironically want to get shredded and wear a sundress just to mindfuck people. Does that make me gay?

topcuck.
m8 ur canadian.

Covers face, exposes cleavage...

>not in it for the attention she receives.

Sundresses are the best. Floppy hats too!

>no one will ever give me butterflies by teasing me about being girly, and then tell me it's okay and hold me while I cry and tell me everything will be okay forever

You're making this worse. I need to man the fuck up, not entertain such thoughts.

bash the fash cumrades

user, you need to HONEST the fuck up. You've probably been girly for as long as you can remember.
Do you honestly think pretending to be a boy is going to make your natural girliness go away?
Paint your toes a cute color and just go with it, user. You'll find someone.

Fafafafafafafafa

:)

>tfw will never meet a pure 5ft4'' trap waifu
Life is suffering. Grab em while you can anons.

You gotta lock that shit down, desu.

>tfw almost a foot taller than that

It never goes away. But if I isolate from the world it hurts less.

Boston Antifa are confirmed trolls. Jesus christ you guys are late to the party.

>regardless of merit women must be in charge of this progressive org! our generals must all be women!
>proceeds to run it into the ground

ok.jpg

Why do you think that? I know a lot of far left people here in Boston.

>But if I isolate from the world it hurts less
Aww, that's sad, user.
Lol, you'd be like a whole foot taller than me if you're in heels! Cheer up, be girly. Indulge yourself a little, buy some cute clothes.

>wearing makeup
rofl

They were on Gavin McInnes' show and dropped character

No penetration, no virgin taken.

Sorry OP, but you can tell its fake. No full burka.

Link?

I hope she has nudes

Sage

Its like ISIS but gayer.

MY BALLS AND COCK WOULD FEEL COMFY IN A SKIRT. JUST A SWINGIN AWAY.

You need panties, so your junk doesn't just swing away.
Do you even crossdress, bro?

I can't even tell what's real anymore.

What the fuck did I just watch?

lets start oppressing jews women and minorities

No idea if this is satire or just a way for them to post videos of Trump supporters as women beaters if they kick the ass of one of these faggots after they attack them.

?

are they trolling? I cant tell

Kek.

Sup Forums will accelerate Sweden's demise by driving all remaining proud Swedish men to suicide

this has to be satire

This is probably counter-intelligence by some right wing group and the dumb fucks are eating it up

>Sup Forums will accelerate Sweden's demise by driving all remaining proud Swedish men to suicide
Only then can we conquer the stars, colonizing planets with our qt Swedish trap gf's.

A fucking leaf.

Speaking of counterintel

Antifa must be pretty furious that their opponents keep treating them like a joke

But their defenders constantly minimise their impact too, all the fucking time when you see some dumbass defending antifa they say "It's just windows."

Perhaps it'd be possible to set antifa against their own defenders for the crime of contributing to the mockery?