SHOULD IT BE ILLEGAL TO VALUE ART OVER $10K?

Basically all priceless art is on par with children scribbles. They are only valued so highly for money laundering and tax evasion. should we force appraisers to give art a more realistic value (

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist's_Shit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no jewish acquaintance that needs to launder money and would pay me millions for a modern art piece

>be me
>tradefag
>boss likes antiques n shit so also has a store upstairs
>her dad brings in a sculpture one day
>looks very much like pic related
>she sets it under the water fountain and forgets about it
>sits for years
>water fountain leaks on it
>hurricane blows it over
>she notices the name one day
>famous guy
>sends it to auction
>sells for $15k

Looks like one of the stones from The Fifth Element.

Depends on the art. If its like the Art in your photo then yes it should be allowed to be valued over 10k because of the use of colors and brush work, after doing art your self you gain an appreciation for works like these. Modern ((((expressionist)))) art is worthless with the exception of jackson pollock who is pretty cool desu.

tax evasion is a righteous endeavor

The value of art is completely subjective. It depends entirely on how much someone is willing to pay for a piece. Trying to make buying and selling as hard as possible is very left-wing of you, OP.

why not price fix food while you're at it?

some wines cost a honda civic per glass.

some art costs 10k to make
some art costs nothing to make and sells for 10k
some art costs 100k to make and never sells

Art is how people with no real skills separate idiots from their money.

personally i see no problem with it.

I'm a painter myself, and let me tell you how insanely frustrating it is to actually succeed in the kike-controlled art industry these days. You literally cannot sell your shit to anybody for real money, not even if your work is legitimately good. Art is 90% virtue signalling and 10% vanity these days.

For a period I made decent money doing portraits of people's grandparents in military uniforms so that they could pretend they had some cool family history, but that market dried up around 2009. I'm completely shit outta luck, I've spent the last ten years working the counter at a sex toy shop occasionally doing erotica on the walls.

I've had a fantasy of one day assembling a team of criminals and robbing an art museum. I'll steal some famous painting, paint my own fucking masterpiece on the back of it, and then ransom it back. At least then they'll have no choice except to hang my shit in a museum, even if it's facing the wall.

Hermit here, is that a script to a movie? If not, sell that shit to the jews

i only see 4 elements on that image

No. Stop telling people how to live their lives you fucking nigger.

>because price controls totally won't force the black market price into the stratosphere.

Get some econ 101 nigger.

>portraits of people's grandparents in military uniforms so that they could pretend they had some cool family history

STOLEN VALOUR
T
O
L
E
N

Operator we have a problem, Operator we have a problem, Operator we have a problem

STOLEN VALOUR
T
OPERATOR
L
E
N

You really don't understand art markets or capitalism at all do you.

if you're looking for an explosive guy, all heist groups need a german.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist's_Shit

If art trades are limited to 10k then they're just going to perform several 10k transactions for money laundering.

>art markets
rich people get told by scam artists what they should buy and how much they should pay for it.
that and money laundering and other illegal shit.

>Should we force people to value something less than what they believe it's worth?
No. If people with more money than sense want to spend millions on scribbles, why stop them?

Jackson Pollack. Kys. Jackson Pollack cut down one of his pictures to fit the wall of a rich liberal.

The fifth one is a hot redhead in skimpy clothes. Go watch the movie, it's pretty good.