Is there any actual downside to being a female in western society?

Is there any actual downside to being a female in western society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You build muscle really slowly and periods are gross.

Nope. And bois are figuring that out too.

No, literally just don't be fat and do sub par in school, you got everything else made for you pretty much. And whatever you don't get from the gov. you can get from people trying to fuck you/beta orbiters.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

Rape by muslims, spics, and poopoos

>2 posts by this ID
>One sentence question
>Hot grills in image

>Is there any actual downside to being a female in western society?

the only downsides are if you're fat. any female that is of normal weight is playing the game of life on easy.

you are a female. what do you mean is there any downside ?

Getting culturally enriched by mongrels let into the country by Marxists

getting raped

>a whore that bleeds from her smelly fuckhole every month

Theres literally everything wrong with being females

yes. a lot.

Duh! Rape culture

Being a female in general is the downside. You are physically weak and not as smart as your male counterparts. Living life on easymode is their compensation for having no actual use outside of pleasure and reproduction.

Getting raped by the encroaching hordes of Mohammeds

YOU DONT HAVE A DICK!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's basically living life on god mode

Every need you have is catered to without you even lifting a finger

Not being able to have hot male on male sex in a public bathroom stall.

Every fucking time.

If you're a statistical outlier that's both intelligent and hard working, there's literally no way for you to distinguish yourself. Vapid cunts will always be promoted alongside you because of their vaginas and male colleagues will always assume that you got there because of your cunt. It's very similar to being an intelligent black. Affirmative action has permanently colored (pun intended) any distinguishing accomplishment via quotas.

In trying to find something, the best I came up with is that I imagine being a self-aware female must be pretty depressing. Being home alone and reflecting on the fact that everything you have is by virtue of being born with a vagina, and in order to maintain it you have to constantly try to one up all the other females, and at the end of the day accepting that once your looks go you're more or less worthless.

bleed 25% of your life

Having to put up with beta faggots is probably the worse thing most western women have to deal with

being ugly and female

isnt there a gif version?

You're assuming that females have morals

They don't think like that and couldn't care less

Nope. Women are basically the fucking definition of privileged, which makes all the feminist screeching even more humorous. The shit they get away with and can accomplish for nothing but having a cunt is truly ridiculous. They're poisonous to society in every conceivable way and have no idea how easy their lives are compared to men. They're riding a tricycle on training wheels while being held steady on the backs of men.

Gas the cunts, gender war NOW. Daily reminder that marxist kikes would be utterly powerless without their most valuable asset: stupid fucking cunts. Do society and western civilization a favor and kill all cunts on sight.

Not if you know how to work the system
women are just as insane as traps so it's all about preference. So for me, bring on the ladyboys!

Apart from being physically weaker and generally a bit crazy, not really.
They're the most privileged group in all of history.
>unless they're fat
I don't think it's a bit deal anymore. They're still way better off than fat men.

Less so than other countries. And all the worst shit is regional, so not living somwhere shitty helps.

this

In fact, life is SO GOOD that they literally have to invent problems for themselves just so they can blend in with society. Now I understand why so many guys are becoming trannies.

Only biologically.

Yes, the down side is that in the west women can vote. Women vote based upon biological urges. This voting pattern actually exposes women to violent foreigners, and since they have used their voting to betray the men, men are powerless to protect them.

If we would take away women's right to vote then there would be no downside to being a woman in the west.

female genital mutilation
>male circumcision
they have it made the first day theyre born.
men are born to be docile slaves.

Unable to physical defend yourself against men
Creepy guys stare at you/hit on you everywhere you go
Unable to set aside emotions and make rational decisions
Age like milk

Getting sucked in by feminist theory and winding up 40, fat, single, unhappy, and with no kids.

>only downsides are if you're fat
It balances out. You're more susceptible to health problems but it's another way you can jew money on the internet.

LMAO I recognize at least four traps in this image. "White girls"

>trannies
Degenerate. Into the gas chamber.

>one of the trannies has a bunch of big black turd dildos
Double degenerate. Into the gas chamber while burning with holy fire.

Huh good point. I legit believe that affirmative action and all that crap is unfair to the minorities (and everyone really) with real talent and/or that are actually busting their ass. But you can't even argue that anymore, the only reason minorities aren't doing well is because of oppression and if you pretend otherwise you're just racist/sexist because YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MAAALE.

The Pussy Hats claiming "vagina" in our name

You are unconsciously destroying the very system that has you treated better than women as a whole history has ever seen

>periods are gross
>might get pregananant
>can't get a bunch of action without wussy but-males calling you a slut
>boss talks down to you at work
>chad hits on you every time you try to look presentable
>lose all social value past 30 but somehow George Clonney bags models despite being 50+

but you get tits, so that's pretty cool.

This. I've seen it happen to the odd girl at my uni. I can't imagine how frustrating that is.

Not right now, but in sixty years they'll be property with 0 rights. That's their legacy. That's the real practical joke.

The age 50

Childbirth but that's optional

Menstruation is nasty but whatever

That's about it

>Is there any actual downside to being a child that's allowed all the candy it wants?

This. Women don't understand how fucking good they have it. This makes them resent having the best lives ever.

t.feminist
All your points are shit.
>periods are gross.
no shit.
>might get pregnant
reproducing is not easy for anyone
>can't be a slut without getting called a slut
If women had to work as hard for sex as men do, they wouldn't be called sluts.
>boss talks down to you.
Bosses talk down to everyone.
>chad hits on you ever time you try to look presentable.
chad hits on anything with a pulse. that is why he is called chad.
>lose social value at 30, some shit about George Clooney.
Dumbfuck, normal men are not on George Clooney's level. Normal men have to work themselves into an early grave to keep that 'social value.'

Piss off.

Lol no

Being a woman

As a woman myself, hell no.

(unless you're a retarded sjw, it's a slippery slope of depression)

>Any downsides to being an alpha male that can fuck all of those girls with no trouble???
>Instead of an autist complaining about women on Sup Forums?

You turn 30 and nobody wants you.

an alpha male has a harder time getting laid than a 5/10 unemployed female

gee i wonder who could be behind that post

Turning 30 and realising your life has been one big fat lie, that no man will want you and that every man will stop you from making laws that force us to confront you.

But as for millennials and Gen Z specifically?
>tfw AI sexbots of high quality will eliminate the women's monopoly on pussy
If they don't sort themselves out before the free market overrules them, they might as well commit collective suicide.

Excessive autism in the gene pool.

>that feel when inoperable brain tumor and won't live to see cunts get replaced by their superior AIfus and artificial wombs

you don't grow as a person because no one ever challenges you or holds you responsible for anything

>leaf
>shitpost
>dayoftherake

Yes, this.

What if everything the woman has is because of her own hard work

This

This desu.

Muh wage gap

your cunt starts to look like someone spilled a philly cheesesteak in your panties

Jamal's BBC is very hard & painful to take in so yeah... there's that...

they aren't having children and families but otherwise no not really. they are basically worshiped. obviously this leads to collapse but they have it damn good for those decades i guess

your only value, at the end of the day, is for reproduction and as a meat fleshlight. However, if you are traditionalist, you embrace the former and love it, if you act like the latter, you will be a cum scum until you age like milk

This is correct. I actually convinced a black dude that I knew in undergrad that affirmative action is bullshit.

I simply told him what you said in different words; it's simply racist to give someone money only because of the color of their skin.

The Pay Gap. Sexism. Cat Calling. Wolf Whistling. Harassment. Rape Culture. Suicide. Abuse.

Yes, yes there are.

>As a woman myself
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That's because men would fuck anything as long as it as a hole.

hmm the fact that they're weaker, dumber, and are totally fucked if they''re not pretty?

Yes there are a few downsides.

Plenty of men are unable to physically defend themselves against other men. Same men probably have to put up with creepy guys staring at them and hitting on them too. Suck being a small guy when everyone else is 6 foot tall

when you accidentally max out daddy's card

Technically yes.

Its true, Western women are the most privileged group of people to have ever existed. While this means life on easy street, it has a devastating effects on their psyche.

If one never experiences adversity, they never develop character and this means they are unfulfilled and without purpose generally. This is compounded greatly by either not having children or delaying it to a late age. This DESTROYS the female mind in the long run, they can defer the pain temporarily with 'fur babies' and talking about overpopulation, but when a women gets to menopause age and she hasn't had a child - she'll experience a horrible pain and emptiness for the rest of her natural life.

Remember, feminism is an arm of marxism and marxism is pushing to destroy Western civilisation - not actually to help the people they appear to advocate for.

not my fault that women have reduced themselves to holes unworthy of marriage or long term relationships... at the end of the day you're just a walking cunt for a man to fuck, nothing more, so your aesthetics stop mattering as much.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rape

hahahahahahaha

Are you laughing while stroking your neckbeard permavirgin?

>The Pay Gap.
Doesn't exist, and the argument just further helps women.
>Sexism.
No existent in western society
>Cat Calling.
Isn't a downside, it is only a downside to women because you can get any man you want nearly. Men are a dime a dozen in western society. Complaining about 1 ugly guy calling you beautiful and making you feel gross on the inside isn't a downside.
>Wolf Whistling.
Complimenting, women who are whores only find this annoying because they get so much attention from men they can avoid to be picky.
>Harassment.
Again 1st world problem, oh my gosh an ugly guy and 10 hot guys hit on me today life is so hard :(
>Rape Culture.
Doesn't exist
>Suicide.
Not a problem with women, men have higher suicide rates
>Abuse.
Women abuse and physically assault men more than the other way around. However, I find that women being sexually abused as children is a problem in society and needs to be addressed and eradicated.

If white privilege exist, females would have it. If male privilege existed females would have it in western society. In reality there is no white privilege or male privilege but rather minority privilege and female privilege.

The downside is being female. We are weaker, less intelligent, and living life on easy mode is sad when you want to achieve something. Also I don't want a baby in my stomach but I know I have to.

catching feminism virus

hahahahahahahahaha

>pay gap
what a straw man
>sexism
not a single gender issue
>cat calling
boohoo, someone finds me attractive
>wolf whistling
boohoo, someone finds me attractive
>harassment
see point on sexism
>rape
this is the west not Saudi Arabia
>suicide
do I need to say it again? see point on sexism.
>abuse
seems like you really want me to. see point on sexism.

otherwise, nice bait

Women have never reduced themselves to anything. They have always been that way. It's just recently that they're allowed to be anything more than just cunts to stick it in.

Ironically, women in Western society are both the most privileged and chronically depressed in all of human history. Really makes you think.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, if you're a white woman with any sense of self-preservation, it's worse than being a white man. They have to put up with all the shit self-respecting white men do, and on top of it all, have no prayer in self-defense against a nigger (unless they're packing), and have to live with the constant threat of nigger-rape.

It's hideous.

Every year you have less and less to complain about.

Since complaining about things is the white woman's #1 hobby, this means every passing year requires more and more thought needs to be put towards finding things to complain about. This is bad because thinking is the #1 most painful activity for women to undertake.

hahahahahahahahaha- [Laughter Intensifies] HAHAHAHAHAHA

N-Name?

If you're born ugly. Ugly men can at least rely on wit/personality.

Golly mate, that one is worthy of kek.

Lulz were had.

Hahahahahahaha

Nice try princess.

you will when you meet me babe