Oh hi there. I just got my passport photos taken...

Oh hi there. I just got my passport photos taken. Now i just need my guarantor to endorse my photo and ill be one step closer to getting my passport.
I cant wait to leave this pathetic country. Ill come back to Australia when i have learned how to be a true asshole chinese. Fuck you Australia. Keep selling out to the chinese.

Pic is me with my old passport.

what did you mean by this

you are lucky Australia is warm and beautiful unliky my shit country

You going to China?

Ill explain the parts that i assume needs clarification.
>Now i just need my guarantor to endorse my photo and ill be one step closer to getting my passport.
It's part of the standard passport process
>I cant wait to leave this pathetic country. Ill come back to Australia when i have learned how to be a true asshole chinese.
Being an Australian Born Chinese (ABC) is absolutely cuckoldry. A chinese face, brought up by a migrant household, grew up in a western country. Westernised chinese are cucked by westernised upbringing while growing up in a chinese household. I am abit of Australian and abit of chinese i am not sufficiently either. So the thing is i have to choose, do i want to be more Australian or chinese? Well since china powerful now id rather go to china and learn how to be a true asshol. Ill also be living with my grandparents anyway since I haven't seen them in a long time due to westernised cuckery (cbb going further into this)
>Keep selling out to the chinese.
This literally needs no explanation. If you don't understand this part i suggest you leave the thread

Australia is a pathetic country compared to China? What? At least the air isn't so polluted we have to wear respiration masks. But props for producing a ton of hilarious liveleak videos.

Visit Korea and get some Nureongi
i heard it's pretty good.
But yeah those Aussie cucks need to stop the mainlander invasion.

>that flag
>that comment
Let me guess you also live in Melbourne

Yes i live in Burwood Victoria.

>Australian

Sure you are buddy!

Kek

There's no pride in being Australian in post 2010 even if you're anglo. So no I'd rather not call myself Australian.

>Air pollution
>Chinese Government experiments on people
>Everybody is starving (rice is your god)
>The lakes are literally trash, all of it.
>All freedom is blocked

Worst of all
>Communist

Australian Culture is Alpha culture, it's no wonder you hate it.

Yeah yeah yeah. I need to see a GP now to look at my xrays. Feels good to have medicare. Btw i should clarify that i love the Australian government but i just hate the people, attitude, culture, society, etc.

You people are a disgrace. There no bigger race mixer than anglos. You took your privilege your granted. But keep on race mixing. Race mixing fuck

You're such a dumb faggot, I'd kill to live in Australia

Stop larping. Sell out.

Anyway, a chinese from china has a better chance in Australia than ABCs. If i work towards being more Australian ill forever be a 2nd class citizen. But why do that when china is powerful now

>stealth Straya General /thread

Australia is good if you're white only. If you're ethnic born Australian you will be mega cucked. Do you know all the ethnic born australians are a clusterfuck in some shape or form compared to the migrants? I've seen it. Australia is no place for Australian born ethnics.

My parents made a mistake by having me grow up here. They should've just given birth to me here to obtain citizenship then have me educated in china. But hey we cant all be perfect

Why not just go to Singapore or Hong Kong then? It'll be a bit less of a culture shock and you'll get to be in a productive city with other chinese. No reason to sit around and ruminate over Australians.

>Race mixing fuck

??? Australia is still ~90% White.
There is only gooks really to "race-mix" with.
And honestly chinese-australian relationships are pretty rare.

Did you visit Melbourne? Try harder

China is powerful, but for what costs? What is being "powerful" rn serve for you in terms of rights and freedom?

Stop trying to larp dude. You're a sell out and hypocrite outside of Sup Forums plain and simple.

>This literally needs no explanation. If you don't understand this part i suggest you leave the thread
Obviously it needs explanation, you idiot. There are numerous ways to "sell out."

What is the difference between a chink and a gook?

can i come with you, im white btw

Get out and stay out you buck toothed waste of oxygen

Nobody cares what you do, slant eye.

Do you know the youtuber Reactionary Expat in real life? He mentioned a red pilled asian friend of his recently.

kek at Israel with shit all over it

>culture shock
Im going to go outside now. Im not going to bother addressing this. You just broke my tolerance for pol autism. I know why you brought up culture shock but im not going to bother explaining why i had enough when i saw your post. I know you assume you know why but it's not what you think, im speaking vaguely on purpose to show i know what you were trying to convey.

Anyway. My passport takes 1-2 months to arrive. Itll be a long time before i can show pol my new passport. Anyway ill update pol when i have my passport application accepted. I went there 3 times and it got rejected because it didnt get filled correctly. But i got around to it now.

You know, when nature is making my life hard by stopping me from getting my passport, it means im heading in the right direction.

I should be able to cleanse just enough of myself of western cuckoldry in my 6 months in china. I probably wont ever revisit Sup Forums afterwards. But ill show you guys pics of my ticket to Guangzhou before i leave as a last laugh. Or maybe i wont bother since I'll be leaving to another country.

>What is the difference between a chink and a gook?
chinks are from china
gooks are from korea

lol idiot go away and dont come back. ive been to guangzhou its a shithole. prepare to be return to the insect state like the insect you are.

No and i dont need to watch. I can already sufficiently guess what he'll say

Okay sell out. Keep larping :)

Fucking chinks, I swear you motherfuckers are crazy.
Australianfags what are you going to do about the Chink problem? They're buying up all your property and you fags can't even afford to shitpost at the convenience of your own home. Sad!

This is the first time I've been in one of your threads, but it seems like you've had previous ones. Not sure how assuming you want to get away from aussie culture you don't feel like you're apart of is autism though.

In 20 years their children will serve the chinese and the arabs. I cant take these auspolers seriously anymore. I just call them larpers and sell outs. I cbf elaborating it anymore. They know what i mean when i call them that

If you don't understand what he meant by selling out to the Chinese then you have no idea about Australia and it's ongoing fuckery.

This Now leave the thread, dummy. Or stay and keep showing your idiocy. Idm. Stupid fuck.

Why bother differentiating? They're all the same to me

gook goOK GOOK

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

CHINGA WINGA DINGA LINGA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> North Korean flag

poo in it

HINGA LINGA DINGA LINGA

DUNGA DUNGA DUNGA LUNGA DUNGA LUNGA LUNGA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYY

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

pajeet is that shit creeping out your turban???
also congrats on your achievement 1!

I cant wait to uncuck my pathetic western upbringing. Ill come back to Australia once Ive learnt how to be a true scumbag.

The west is in decline. You have sjw, leftists, marxists propaganda to thank.

Compare life in china to life in Australia

>be australian
>asian
my mother left that shithole the minute it started turning yellow. enjoy seeing the elderly shitting in street