Going to the holocaust museum in DC on my birthday Sup Forums. It's for my senior trip in high school

Going to the holocaust museum in DC on my birthday Sup Forums. It's for my senior trip in high school.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try to steal something, Nazi shit has high value to collectors.

Redpill everybody, take infographics from Sup Forums and distribute them

This.
Also fuck off underage faggot.

I was thinking of slapping pepes everywhere just to piss everything off.

I don't think I will be able to do that though, since I'll have such a hard time laughing as we walk through the place.

Buy and wear an anti-semitic shirt

bring a notebook and when someone asks why youre taking notes, tell them that you want to do better next time

Act like an adult.

Make flyers and put up/give out as many as possible. Have good, precise information.
Or wear a swastika around and see what people say. Videotape it.
Post it on Sup Forums
Profit

This. Almost paid $300 for a dagger

>First post
>Check flag
>Suggests stealing from a holocaust museum to make money
> Stereotypes are real

ss dagers are $3k

Be a silent observer, you know the truth but you can't scream it, not in one of their "sacred" places.
Your knowledge must be shared by more subtle ways.

eat lots of food that makes you fart and gas the entire building

Whatever you do, take many pix and poast 'em.

Wear your "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" t-shirt.

Seconding this, it will make great lolz.

Keep questioning the holohoax. Play dumb, but keep pushing it.

Example:

>I find it hard to believe they torched 6000 bodies a day in 4 ovens, were they master morticians?

>If nazis gassed all these Jews why isn't the gas chamber sealed?

>Why does the Red Cross documents only say 200k people died?

>How were there 6 gorillian Jews killed but there wasn't even 6 gorillian Jews in Europe at the time?

Be respectful and hold your boyfriends hand

This is what Reddit tier garbage sounds like

this kek was worth giving to you.

Most of the stuff in the DC Holocaust museum are swag from dead Jews and recreated dioramas to elicit feels.

>Be jew
>steal grandpa's "ashes" from the holocaust museum
>sell grandpa's "ashes"
>use the money to hire your cousins lawfirm
>sue holocaust museum for losing grandpa's "ashes"
>????
>Profit!!!!

>First post
>Check flag
>Suggests stealing from a holocaust museum to make money
> Stereotypes are real

Share some of Ben's work.

God forbid for (((them))) to have humor.
No only are allowed to genocide all the Pocahontas's out there and nobody talks about it yes ?

I will be going to the museum on Tuesday with my wife. Should be interesting as we are down with 1488.

Honestly, if you want to cause a shitstorm and possibly make the news, draw a swastika on the bathroom stall. You should be able to get away with it without getting fingered, especially if you "discover" it. Be the jew, make the hatecrime.

what is this even trying to convey?

MY FUCKIN SIDES

>Be American
>Survive to the age of 18 without getting shot at a public high school
>Get rewarded with a special trip right before being shipped off to college and go into crippling debt
>Holocaust museum'
Love my country. By the way, why the fuck is there one in the capital? The US had nothing to do with it, only German and Polish Jews were imprisoned. Is it to guilt trip white Americans because our ancestors didn't invade Europe sooner?

Ask how they would vent the gas after it was used. Dont say anything too over the top, make it subtle.

I didn't even want to go on a trip. My mother is making me go as punishment for not wanting to go anywhere.

It also just shows just how Jewish this country is, even in affairs we had basically nothing to do with (except if you believe in the "muh typhus and supply lines" meme).

When you guys are doing the handrub, is that like a sexual thing or what?

>Is it to guilt trip white Americans because our ancestors didn't invade Europe sooner?

Yes, In a nutshell.
Also because we have money and we said "put it there".
Also because we love christian girls and these museum trips make them want to convert or visit Israel.

fuckin reddit-bullshit

Israel was a mistake, baka.

The Dayton Air and space museum has a Holocaust section, why they felt an air and space museum needed to have a section about concentration camps is beyond me. Especially considering there was virtually no interaction between the US air force/army air force, and the concentration camps. Museums get (((pressured))) to have holocaust propaganda sections, regardless of whether it is pertinent to the subject on hand. Though you would think (((they))) wouldn't bother with Dayton, it's free admission.

oy gevalt, you forgot grandpa's 10% because its his "ashes"

>When you guys are doing the handrub, is that like a sexual thing or what?

Israel is :

43% secular. "non believers"
23% Traditional (Just do the basic Jewish crap for the kids, family etc.. )
15% Traditional orthodox Jews
10% orthodox Jews (Dress all in black but mingle with normal people, they don't hate secular)
9% extreme orthodox (The ones who dress all in black and keep to themselves, They hate secular)

So topkeke aside, you guys sound really retarded when you assume 9% of all the jews are actually like that.
you have more black people, than we have extreme orthodox jews. Which is kinda ironic.
We could begin calling you "Nigger land" because you are all niggers if I use your own logic.

I guess saving that shit would ruin your cute "redpill" magic crap.
You don't even see us trying to explain that ... because we don't care, but I just tried for the lulz.

interesting... Israel may fall to niggers within my lifetime.

Spit on some shit

Dont go trying to redpill anyone OP, it will only show you that the holocaust did happen.

I've been on tours, they never answer revisionist questions anyway. They just go "ehhhh huhhhh" and then ask why you would ask such a question

Highly unlikely, You can't live here unless you're Jewish. And most (((girls))) don't like black people.
Inter racial ... anything, is EXTREMELY rare.
I have never heard of a black and white married couple in all of my 25 years being here.

Just saying dude, there's more evidence saying it did happen than it didn't. It certainly is milked by jews to further there agenda to eliminate whites, but most revisionism is there to try and wipe the slate of NatSoc crimes so normies will feel better about it. I've gone to the one in Los Angeles, the Museum of Tolerance, but never asked any questions. They seem to have a lot of speakers that were survivors too

Surely all the BLACKED material you guys are producing for the west will backfire, haven't interracial couples been getting quite common these days in your area?

>senior trip in high school
>wants to be edgy faggot
>posts on Sup Forums

Do something loud and obnoxious so you make the news and get arrested. No wonder the youth in this nation is so fucking worthless.

>they never answer revisionist questions anyway

Because adults usually can tell when a kid is just being a smart ass or when he has a legitimate question.

also those questions posted here are retarded af. basic shit you can google and not embarrass yourself.

Maybe if you're a jew in (((New York))).

Israel, not so much. Much stricter via general social stuff.

So you are a race of people then? Which means you display in group preferences? Are black israelites jewish? What if theyy convert, do they get to come to Israel?

>haven't interracial couples been getting quite common these days in your area?

Where did you hear that ? We barely see any black people outside of Tel-Aviv, and even in Tel-Aviv they keep to their own communities.

You need to realize these are not "cool blacks" like Tyrone, these are black jews from Ethiopia, they have no swag. and they are usually poor.

They are here for 3 generations already, and still their demographic is poor, they are leeching the system and making shit tons of babies, they are unsuccessful as white in academia as well, they keep trying to blame the white's and cry "racism" , they are the same everywhere.

So naturally white girls want nothing to do with that. But mostly because white jewesess want a white euro\jew which is a doctor or an engineer, that's the Jewish dream.

>Are black israelites jewish

They are 100% Jewish.
But they are black.
White Jewish girls don't want that, like I said, they are usually poor and in their own social circles.

We have more in-group preferences then most of you, we have Jews that look like Russians and will only date those , we have Jews from Morocco that will only date those , and we have Jews from Europe who will only date "European elite" Jews.
You will have a hard time finding a black-white couple anywhere ... That was always true, certainly hasn't changed

Troll them! Post pepe everywhere! Kek has willed it. Truth doesn't fear inspection!

black israelites aren't jewish, unlike ethiopean jews who are jewish

yeah mang, i'll post a tape recorder with sargon of akkad playing on it to, that'll show 'em not to mess with kekistan!!11

Draw this in the bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM
Tell your teacher you saw this and have questions. I swear it's so well done.

>It's for my senior trip in high school.
mods

It's blocked in my country. Thus there must be something in there. any more links ? we usually don't block nazi shit unless it has something in it.

You could also ask why so many Muslim are deniers and anti Semites?

Visit the gift shop. It has one, I took this photo when I went a month ago

didn't work

Can you exchange USD for Shekels there?

I mean, implying they're different, but still, can you?