Quick reminder that if you've ever had premarital sex you're going to suffer in hell for eternity

Quick reminder that if you've ever had premarital sex you're going to suffer in hell for eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ok, I've confessed

no all i got to do is ask for forgiveness

Jokes on you, it's only sex if she wanted it, rape doesn't count, silly

im protestant so i go to heaven no matter what sucka

>he never received absolution

>forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

What about cavemen do they burn in hell even though he'll wasn't invented till much later?

Yeah guys!
Remember when Jesus found that adulteress and told her to fuck off forever?

Uhhh, user there's this little thing called forgiveness that God offers. It's sort of the whole reason Jesus died for us. And I'm gonna need that forgiveness, because I've done a lot of fapping.
>tfw you have an unobtainable fetish

Nonsense! Only devil and snake talk someone out of fucking shotacon asshole without legal bind. Christ died in the name of FREEDOM!

See you there

Gods Grace is still a thing.

First of all that goes against literally the entire gospel

Secondly, name a verse that says that premarital sex is a sin. Over and over, they harp that INFIDELITY is super bad, but not once is premarital sex mentioned.

Wrong!!! That's like saying 'If you ever cussed or pissed on a tree you're going to hell.' If you ACTUALLY read the Bible, you'll know that this isn't so.

John 3:16

Like if everyone in here isn't a virgin

Your sins are forgiven, user. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM

Its bless me father, confession-less heathen detected

dat moment when shitty op who is not religious and is obviously trying to guilt you into an agenda has never read the new testament which basically placates god's anger with certain sin because of the death of his son...

LRN 2 READ DEH BIBLE

>back to /r/christianity, lukewarm

Amen. The true gospel of ETERNAL life.

Freedom from sin, not freedom to sin.

>"Gods Grace is still a thing"
>god literally sent bears to maul more than 40 children because they called Elisha bald
kek

where in the bible does it give a threshold of the severity of sin commited that cannot be forgiven?

oh thats right, it doesn't, because jesus died for sins in the new testament.

To clarify, I am talking about monogamous relationships, not hedonism or homosexuality, which are explicitly delineated as sinful, for obvious and correct reasons

>using Old Testament justice instead of New Testament mercy

Were did i deny that any sin cannot be forgiven? But forgiveness requires repentance, and repentance requires sincere attempt at amending your ways, even if you know its extremely difficult.

I think most of you are pretty safe then

So most of us don't have to worry about going to hell

The uh whole point of Christianity is faith that Jesus will forgive our sins... The only unforgiveable sin is rejection of the Holy Spirit.

There must be a lot of soggy half-eaten cheerios in hell, huh?

>implying

I'm protestant I've fucked 40 hookers, I'm still going to heaven.

god damn it

Why are christcucks stupid enough to take a book that constantly contradicts itself as fact?

Not if you give an honest confession

So you think that the Old Testament is fake or in some way does not represent God's will and word? Because my friend, that is called heresy.
Also Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Checked

Please stfu

What if i no longer believe jews are people and ive only ever had sex with a jew.

>Implying works get you to Heaven and not faith
>implying you can't repent
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has done anything sexual with a girl

>t. CuckLick

David had multiple wives.

Fulfilled, followed by a new covenant

Martin Luther, get off the board please.

If they're nigger hookers, you're fucked, m8.

Racemixing = adultery

Fuckin kek

Dubz. It checks out, but I know that's wrong.... the Lord forgives.

checked

You must go to confession and admit to this, but just so everyone knows, God forgives and loves you.

sage this thread

OP is wrong though.

No, OP is wrong. It's not a sin and you're all stupid.

Quick reminder that you're an self-righteous prick who's obviously confused

The trick is to find the right god which allows you unlimited faptime

All revelations are fake, numbnuts

Not to mention gay

I've gotten pretty close, does that count or no?

Extra suffering if they weren't white?

That is the beauty of Christ's gift though, user. We are imperfect and so long as we accept Christ and acknowledge the sin seeking redemption, all is good.

This

You can do what you want as long as you ask for forgiveness, I've fucked many prostitutes I just asked for forgiveness after. This is why protestantism is the best tier Christianity

kek

This.

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

hell is a viking myth

The only thing of value that the bible contains is a moral system and some amazing mythos.
You are throwing most of it away.

Quick reminder that all you manchild virgins on damage control are far more degenerate.

Not an argument!

Hell is a place without God, specifically created so a place existed with His absence. Which viking myth said this?

jokes on you, I've never read the Bible and instantly close my ears or look away from anybody quoting from it.
ergo I can't be condemned because I don't know what you said is in the Bible or not.

By what authority do you judge and replying to this thread or taking it seriously is vanity.

Viking Hel is relatively nice compared to the lake of fire

fuck i hate these modern artists so fucking much.

>s-s-stutter-posting e-every f-fucking w-word
>emoticons in speech bubbles

modern anime and the artists inspired by it is absolute fucking shit.

s-s-s-orry i-i-i-i-i-i m-mean u-u-u-t-t-er (or "udder" as the yanks like to say) s-s-z-f-shit.

i miss old animation so very much. deer jebus bring it back pls ty

this.