What is wrong with being gay?

what is wrong with being gay?

I am suprised that it was crime in developed nations recently. what is so criminal to love others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
youtube.com/watch?v=0mkjaP3HEO8
lifesitenews.com/news/psychology-researcher-lesbian-blows-the-doors-off-born-gay-theory
youtube.com/watch?v=_Abnu2rwG4Y&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not conducive to the propagation of the species

There is nothing wrong with being gay.

Don't let the bigots here convince you otherwise.

Love whoever you want. Don't fiddle with laws to start accommodating degenerate fetishes that degrade civilization.

Put 100 gay people on an island. Come back in 100 years and there will be 100 corpses. Homo=extinction.

>what is so criminal to love others?

You can love others without having sinful relations with them.

Sage

You're Japanese and you wanna point fingers for bigotry?

countersage

1/2 are pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

>((More than 1000 sex partners - 15%))
oookay user

Biologically useless human beings.

Degrades the family unit thus throwing society in a spiraling downfall.

so olders are useless human being?

Let's kill drumpf first. he is needless

It's just not natural. Nature and evolution pretty much proves it's not right. It's not hard to figure out. Quit being gay. It's ugly

so infant killing should be permited because it is often seen in nature?

ok

Let's kill your baby first

dumping

Wrong.

One jizz from God Emporer spawns at least 12 aryian dimonds.

Fuck off slant.

What's wrong with killing gays?

basically homosexuals are mentally ill rats who spread std's like crazy, whist voting for liberal governments.

you dont stuck chinchin in other man k?

When has infant killing ever been something natural. Outside of Japan the only time infants get killed is when a new alpha takes power.

R A R E
A
R
E

It probably should be really but we are the dominant species and more civilized. Why the Trump hate? This is the USA. Such a great country that we can elect a reality show star and essentially turn our country into a giant reality show and making the news the best thing on TV. Just leave him out of it because you are insecure about being a faggot

underrated post

gay user here,
I fucking hate flaming faggots, I have been with one person for 4 years.
The sane gay people choose not to come out because they dont want to be thrown in the box by the left as being a part of the degeneracy. Smart black people couldent hide their blackness in the civil rights movement, smart gay people dont bring it up, there is no point, it literally matters that little to who someone is as a person.

Putting another man's penis isn't love. Getting another man's poo on your penis isn't love either. Its vile degrading smut. Nothing sexy about a huge throbbing cock in your mouth, being pozzed in a train toilet. Maybe two guys at once using both hands and your mouth. Fuck I'm so hard right now who wants a gobby?

>2017 - 3 year old boys are actually girls

>see a fag, unload the mag

Personally what bothers me about gays is that they want my dick and they are not having any.

I just like dudes, yo

did your uncle touch you?

It's okay to be gay, just don't be a fucking fag.

"what is wrong with being gay?" -- I'm gonna go with "nothing." The arguments against are broken.

1) Against nature -- nope. Sexual interaction between the same gender exists all across the animal kingdom. Appeal to nature is a logical fallacy.

2) Does not contribute to the propagation of the species -- tons of animals of all species live and die without reproducing, or their offspring are killed as eggs, or their offspring are killed shortly after birth/hatching/spawning/reincarnation. There are plenty of people, we're not going to run out. Look at a Chick-fil-A grand opening and tell me we don't have extra people around.

3) It's gross -- So is haggis. I personally fucking hate seafood. To each his own? Don't suck any dick and you should be okay, meanwhile I'll avoid Red Lobster. It's easy. I just don't go there.

D) Hrrrrr fgt ur gay aut aut aut -- Yeah, I feel ya bro.

It's really fucking gross.

thanks justin

Obviously it's wrong in that it's a genetic dead end. But is it "evil"? Subjective I guess.

If you believe the Creator of the universe dislikes it, then subjectively it is evil. To those believers, what could have more authority than that?

What is HARMFUL to society at large, however, is the notion that gay parents are healthy for young children, or that gay people are as clean and healthy as straight folks. Or pretending there's not a pedophile problem in the gay "communities".

It's that I have a problem with.

it's because homosexuals spread fucktons of sexual diseases, and most of them are mentally ill faggots.

By allowing homosexuals be accepted, we solicit them to convert others to thinking it's okay to be gay, and that means more degenerate homosexuals spreading disease across the country, and a further deterioration of traditional family values.

If you believe purity should be valued, then you should be against homosexuality.

You are right, however by posting a Chinese cartoon your views on degeneracy are completely nullified.

Please learn how to be a man again.

Go back newfag

gay? I thought that was the alt-right flag signifying the importance of separating races lest they blend into one big brown mess

Some of this looks like obvious bullshit.
Hmmm... Discriminated youths suffer mental health issues...
I wonder why...

Don't try to co-op a symbol of diversity, for gay purposes. K? Thanks.

>literal tinfoil hat blog that calls itself the Library of Hate

guess again, in the middle section of this post, it deals with your exact point.

>homosexuals spread fucktons of sexual diseases
Actually, the individual most at risk for HIV is a black woman.
>most of them are mentally ill faggots
Not an argument.
>muh conversions
People don't convert to being gay or bisexual.

>>>"Love"

>>>Putting your meat pole in another mans stinker

Not the same thing

I don't value purity, it's subjective and arbitrary. I don't do what I don't like. I keep to myself, it doesn't affect me. I am raising children, and they aren't gay despite the fact that others are and I am indifferent to it.

I do agree that homosexuality is probably a mental disorder, and I think it's a little weird that we condone it, but it's simply not harmful.

tries to re-raise the genetic angle, but again, not all organisms reproduce for lots of reasons. It isn't catastrophic, and indeed, the increase in homosexual behavior in humans could well be a relatively weak natural check against over-population.

The idea that both of you seem to raise is about it's theoretical, correlated impact on "society". In my experience, the changes in our society are more about our own inclinations and behaviors rather than those of other people. Rather than play armchair sociologist, though, I think it's safe to say that attirbuting even a significant amount large-scale changes to culture on homosexuality is naive at best. People do lots of weird stuff in their bedrooms, and always have, even stuff you don't know about but would think was gross if you did. Meh.

STD. You don't want to live the rest of your life with herpes.
sage

The point of the body parts is to make babies. Not for your own selfish pleasures. What's wrong about it is that it takes something natural and sacred and perverts it. Your shit is a mental disorder and people who knew better went with the complaints because you people are so full of lust and promiscuity that you genuinely believe you are what you feel. If that's the case, then why is it a crime to murder? Because, news flash, most people act on their feelings and emotions. Those people too. Just because you found someone like you who is willing to consent because they too have a mental disorder doesn't make it right.

Furthermore, for the straights in the audience. You people started, and allowed this shit by chasing sex over actually keeping a damn family unit together.

But the powers that control this earth want it that way. They hate you more than the imagined hate you're going to make up against me. I say the truth because I actually fucking care. They do not. If I see someone about to drink poison, I warn them. They do not. You even got your enemies and friends confused because you are so far gone in your ego.

>People don't convert to being gay or bisexual.

anti-social degenerate behavior that is linked with sex crimes and abuse

They didn't mention where in the USA it was done. If it was done in a progressive area of New York City or Seattle, things would be very different than in the Midwest or South. I highly doubt that mental health issues aren't any more common in gays in the more conservative areas than in gays in liberal areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mkjaP3HEO8 see this

The short answer is they're delusional subversive entitled little shits that can't handle being told no

Please stop posting a hate symbol

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 18:22

What isn't wrong with being gay?

People have claimed that its normal, but if it only exists within a 3% margin of any given population sample size, that's not normality. That's statistical aberrance. If it were a healthy expression of human sexuality, there'd be more of it expressed in numbers.

Yes, yes, we can all agree to some extent that there is a difference between culturally accepted homosexuality and actual inherent homosexuality among human beings. But the numbers remain the same regardless of culture.

You also have to consider that among homosexuals, there is an endemically high suicide rate, substance and physical abuse rate, and many homosexuals suffer from co-morbid symptoms of personality disorders and mental illness. What's interesting is that even in countries that are very tolerant of such behavior, the numbers remain consistent across the board.

Furthermore, despite only being three to five percent of any given sample size of a population, they make up for nearly 70% of all HIV/AIDs related cases here in the US. That number actually goes up in more tolerant societies. That's not even counting other sexually transmitted diseases.

So yeah. Be gay at your own peril. Someone might claim this post is homophobic. Maybe it is. But the real fact is that I'm looking out for you fags and trying make sure you don't make the mistakes others have made.

FUCK FAGGOTS

dude. what's with using a white supremacist flag as the gay flag?

Actualy, that istn true. Most Faggots are the product of being sexually abused during their childhood by a person of the same sex as them. Also, faggotry is the best way to spread disease.

Faggorty is a mental illness

lifesitenews.com/news/psychology-researcher-lesbian-blows-the-doors-off-born-gay-theory

Gay is bad it's fag

trying to force faggotry on others is really wrong.

>Actually, the individual most at risk for HIV is a black woman.
you didn't even refute my claim at all.
>Not an argument.
That is an argument, it means that homosexuals are delusional, so why should we expect that homosexuality has any merit?

It was educational, but they hate education. They prefer lies. You went about this much nicer than me and I congratulate you. You did not sound homophobic at all. Only people who would call your post as such are people who can't refuse to have their ego, built on a lie, fractured in any way. I sounded homophobic, but I don't care because it's just a label.

>love others
>be anally rammed by hundreds of horny strangers
>die alone with small dog and distended rectum
>go to hell

I mean, it's not like anyone is asking YOU to suck a dick. Why should anyone accept that the things you do have any merit? Because a lot of people do it? So if we lived in a world where the majority of people sucked dick, you would do it too, right now?

Go be gay. Just don't shove it down people's throats.

Based Conan
>Forss Fagerstrom
youtube.com/watch?v=_Abnu2rwG4Y&t=22s

Its not normal so it has to be shamed and ostracized or it gets in the way.

wtf that flag is for white supremacy

Just so you know Me and a some friends have started a Gay Nationalist Organization and are in the process of re appropriating and licensing the rainbow flag. we have bought the licensing rights from the original owner and are working on manufacturing and printing flags and stickers. We will be plastering stickers across vehicles in parking lots and parked vehicles across america. this is are ultimate troll. as cringey as kek flags and such are we may implement them also just because it does help spread the message and intent. Fuck you if you dont like it....do something to help or do something better.

You'll learn someday japan

I could give two shits if 2 dudes want to fuck or 2 girls. As long as what ever it is you are doing isn't being pushed on me, then go nuts.

n-nothing, n-nothing at all, it is healthy sexuality.

Jesus fucking christ. My heart stopped there for a second.

i like you man. It's almost like you realize facts dont care about feelings and make rational decisions. you should breed my sister. we need to spread genes with this trait.

Lolbertarians should be first on the helicopters

Nothing is wrong with being gay. There is, however, usually a lot wrong with gay people. No one can blame you for how your sexuality came out, but everyone gets to blame you when you fuck 1000 people and spread STDs and when you molest children and when you spend your life doing crystal meth and shit. Gays do that more than straights and it's obviously a problem. The gays who don't act like that aren't doing anything wrong, but they do encourage the bad ones.

Thanks for the night terrors fuckwad

Do we really need to keep propagating the species? 7,000,000,000 is too many fucktards already. I actually see the fact that homosexuals are unable to procreate as a good thing. Their existence decreases birth rates.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE BACKING UP THE THEORY THAT FAGS ARE "BORN THAT WAY", HOMOSEXUALITY IS A PRODUCT OF ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS DURING A CHILD'S FORMATIVE YEARS

well then you're not a conservative, you're (probably) a little too heavily libertarian.

Conservatives value purity, family values, and loyalty, all of these the vast majority of homosexuals shit all over with their spreading of sexually transmitted diseases, wild promiscuity, lack of faithfulness to one partner, as monogamy is rarely a central feature of homosexual relationships, and even in "monogamous" relationships, most homosexuals commit multiple affairs.

it is a sexually deviant act, a perversion. Now I can understand if you don't want the government regulating in the bedroom, but what's important to realize is unbridled sexual desire will deteriorate the morals of the nation. It is degenerate, and degeneracy has a tendency to spread. If homosexuality is okay, then transgenderism is okay, and consensual pedophilia is okay, and before you know it, you've got another fall of Rome on your hands, where the cultural decadence is so rampant that outside forces conquer your once great nation.

Cultural regulation is a necessary evil, and it's important to recognize when it is necessary.

Because you faggots started all of this degeneracy that we see before us today. Faggots and dykes started demanding equal rights under the law. That was given. Then they demanded marriage equality. That was given. Then they demanded equal representation in the media and that was regretfully given. Now they've joined together with tranny's to demand their rights and it is now destroying the social order of our societies. Nothing is ever enough for you faggots.

It's niggers, indians, and chinese that are overpopulating.

prolapsed anus is always a great thing. who doesn't love that?

>bonus points cause the internet loves cats.....

This leaf is right.

Statistically adult income is more heritable than faggotry

Yeah!!! Stick it to them disgusting breeders, goy!

Even if they were born that way, it's no excuse. Niggers can't help but nig, thus they are widely recognized as the most inferior race.

if sucking dick stood the test of time, then it would probably be okay to do it, but it hasn't stood the test of time, which is why it is engraved into our traditions to be against homosexuality.

I'm gay and I agree with you leaf

although it's not necessarily just abuse in formative years, but there is also social conditioning and environmental factors to take into account

>tfw i've tried fugging girls but i couldn't get into it

i'm too far gone

I love that flag, the world would be so much more beautiful with all the races separated and with their own kind, just like a rainbow!

for just 25 cents a day you can feed this poor nigger.....while he waits for his dad to come home...

i think i can understand you man....it's like me. i am a mixed spic cracker and i despise illegals and niggers and part of it is red-pilling....and part is just understanding they are just shitt people by fault of their culture so my feelings are valid and everyone wins (?)

>it's because homosexuals spread fucktons of sexual diseases, and most of them are mentally ill faggots.
Well if you dont personally take 42 dicks in your ass then you wont have to worry about that, will you user?