Any good sources to use for the argument of corruption of mainstream media?

Any good sources to use for the argument of corruption of mainstream media?

My dad wants me explain why I think the media is corrupt, and I want him to be so blown out of the water that he'll have no other choice than to believe me.

I know this place isn't usually a place to get help, but I figure it's worth a try

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kqDXqZdNqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-CRUbHQl5Q
imgur.com/a/9QGR8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/Gc1cBz-85L4
youtu.be/sbBQZXMmLOk
youtu.be/Kcck5CVSkW0
youtu.be/Hhheu3KQmhM
youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=D_uvhsvPdEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell your punk ass dad to read "Righteous Indignation" by Andrew Breitbart. Not too red pilled, as to scare him off, but also explains media bias pretty well.

Follow I, hypocrite on facebook as they are good for showing flip flopping articles only to push an agenda.

your dad makes money im assuming so find the people who fund certain websites with flip flopping articles. draw easy conclusions based off of factual evidence.

Im not sure why its too hard because if you are telling the truth...

the last thing you want to do is lead him into a direction where many questions can be asked. guide him with ACTUAL evidence of bullshit, REAL CONCRETE EVIDENCE, to where he can't deny it.

when something can be denied because of shit evidence, it can be written off as conspiracy theory. be careful not to make a mistake.

someone post the podesta emails.

Tell him to watch all the election coverage and see how much support Hillary was getting and how much Trump was bashed.

Practically every MSM station sucked off HillShill while bashing her opposition. If that is not corruption, than what is?

also this

1995: Illegal Aliens

2017: IMMIGRANTS

Just say "Lurk moar, faggot," and show him the board.

Also keep in mind that if he's a Liberal, facts and statistics probably won't work. I can talk til I'm blue in the face and my liberal parents just get angry at me. I swear, liberalism is a weird cult or something.

and

9/11 news reports.

It's a process. And only for the willing.
Some people unknowingly love propaganda.

E Michael Jones is very wise on this subject.
He has many videos and books.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kqDXqZdNqc
Published on Jan 23, 2016
Talk show host Peter Helland is joined by guests Dr E. Michael Jones and Pastor Mario Sims to discuss the connection between American First Movement, Charles Lindberg, Phyllis Schlafly, Black Lives Matter, and the Jewish/black Alliance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-CRUbHQl5Q

Pastor Mario Sims, Dr. E. Michael Jones, Robert Smith, and host Peter Helland discuss how Black and White relations are negatively influenced by news media, hollywood, politics, etc. and how taking a spiritual approach can bring harmony amongst the races. Also discussed was Michael Jones' derailed scheduled speech in Iran.

Construct an image board using media "double think". Compare past image with later contradiction from same source. This Comey firing is good start. Can't help dad if he doesn't choose to have a solid memory. Truth is like the teeth on the edge of a key that opens a locked memory.

imgur.com/a/9QGR8

www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2016/10/25/mrc-study-documenting-tvs-twelve-weeks-trump-bashing
>>"Our analysts found 184 opinionated statements about Hillary Clinton, split between 39 positive statements (21%) vs. 145 negative (79%). Those same broadcasts included more than three times as many opinionated statements about Trump, 91 percent of which (623) were negative vs. just nine percent positive (63)."

>fashion writer
Everyone knows the fashion industry is corrupt. Between nonstandardization of units, labor exploitation, bought and paid for reviews, and forced fashion trends, and the modeling scene in general it's common knowledge.

You might as well have used an article from video game journalism.

also Donna Brazile litterally gave Hilary the debate questions beforehand. After the fact the DNC made her the interim head, fucking crazy.

RUSH LIMBAUGH
Too moderate for Sup Forums but he literally built an entire business on exposing liberal lies

Just show him the connection of producers and executives in the media companies to the Dem party. Then tell him about selective editing and false narratives. They nitpick what story to make GOP look bad.

im watching CNN right now and they are quiblling over whether his actions are nixionian or not. They use event association to brainwash people into having a negative view of the president.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This one always makes me chuckle

I like his signature. Why does a president have to be "friendly or open"?

A leader must be stronk.

youtu.be/Gc1cBz-85L4
youtu.be/sbBQZXMmLOk
youtu.be/Kcck5CVSkW0
youtu.be/Hhheu3KQmhM
youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg

Here's a compilation of Media Bias against Ron Paul: youtube.com/watch?v=D_uvhsvPdEo

Maybe show him some stuff about the "JournoList" scandal, spelled exactly like that, sans quotes. You could also show him select emails sent to Hillary Clinton, found in the wikileaks email leak, like the one sent from that Huffington Post guy offering to put out specific stories or articles in favor of Hilary. These two things together show a clear pattern of Media collusion, both by coordinating with other journalists to push a narrative, and by working with their preferred political candidate.