Jew hate

Why are the jews hated so much? What have they done to warrent the persecution they have gotten over the centuries. Need some ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What have they done

Win.

jews killed jesus (who was a jew, by the way). that led to a pretty standard hatred from the cult we now call Christians. also, jews used to run banks back before and during the crusades. Europeans would exchange money for tokens and the crusaders could exchange the tokens when they got to the holy land. but jews charged interest - aka usury. that's considered a sin in the old testament. also a reason Christian hated jews.

also, jews have a very tight-knit culture. theyre expected to marry another jew (I'm sure you've heard that stereotype before)

all in all Christians developed a deep mistrust for the jewish people, who were often successful community leaders - people in power - and that didn't sit right for Christian European pure bloods

pic related should explain

Someone asked me ...

Jews did nothign wrong, they just want the world to be mulatto and be the overlords.
HEIL MOSES!

This. They are chosen by god so it's their right to kill the filthy goyim and enslave the white civilization!

Someone is hungry again ...

Hide your little baby boys.

nom nom nom

>>>>FLag

This really deserves a sage, but I won't because the subject matter is too important for that. And to answer your question, virtually everything bad from the last 300 years and a good chunk within the western world before that.

>What have they done to warrent the persecution they have gotten over the centuries.
they stole my foreskin

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg

Jews are utter cancer, even unto themselves.

I was taught to forgive, but this is truly beyond. You are reprobate, like niggers.

>filename

i like your style

You are the real Jew.

Jews are hated because they hate everyone else. They are complete and utter supremacists. They believe everyone that is not Jewish on this planet is here to be their cattle. It is part of their culture. It is why no one has ever gotten along with them. Or you know, maybe it's just that every culture ever that has had encounters with them were just antisemites.

Don't forget to look in to their religious practices.

They are freaks that would not ever be tolerated in a normal society.

snip, suckle, penis.

jew, pedo, vampires.

hide, your, kids.

nu Sup Forums likes Jews

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

Pic related.

Glad someone finally noticed. But ya know what the sad thing is? It's an incomplete list. It's lacking in quotes on gun control and the shite spewed in the Talmud. Globalist section could use some extra info as well.

> When you steal and destroy nations for thousands of years, then wonder why people hate you.

Fucking kikes.

If Jews are white the how can we, as white people, hate the Jews?

Wouldn't that make us (race) traitors?

OY VEY WHY DO YOU NOT ACCEPT US

HERE AR FLOODS OF OTHER PEOPLE YOU MUST ACCECPT

heh heh heh

You won't find ammo here. We love jews here, user.

New neighbors...

Oh no.

The Jews always enforce slavery for the goryim. Accept it.

They're not white. They're Jewish.

youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM

They absolutely are, and they know it. But they can't say that because it ruins their "chosen" narrative and plans to genocide white Christians.

They don't understand the story of Noah and the flood.

They are Khazars who try to keep their lie going.

christians couldn't handle money, they thought that it was sinful, so they had a bunch of jews do it. over the years, jew got better and better at doing it. and today, christians want to handle their own money and can't, and they are choosing the easy way and blaming it on jews.

Jews have had a victim mentality for about 2000 years. The way they work it they make it into self fulfilling prophecy. They act paranoid and mistreat those around them because they are 'victims.' They end up pissing everyone off out of paranoia until they become the victim yet again.

Rise, repeat.

educate yourself about the history of the roles of jew in europe
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

dont forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Bobby Fischer also hated them

Every time I see (((Karl Radek))), I want to punch him in his smug fucking face. I'd say it's a shame he got away, but he did thankfully die at the hands of the (((USSR))). Who said "G-d" doesn't have a sense of humor?

This. Usury has been a pretty big problem among the Jewish community to any host they dwell in. It's gotten them thrown out of several nations and is part of the reason Hitler was able to rile up the Germans against them,