What are pol's opinion on this ugly jew cunt?

What are pol's opinion on this ugly jew cunt?

She's hot

all jews have that same face

>ugly jew cunt

I think you just about got it all /thread

I hate her because she hated us first.

ugly? uhm no sweetie. that's a good looking gal and you know it darling. alright pumpkin?

ugly women dont have cocks user

true

she desperately needs a delousing

Thanks for winning Trump the election, Deb.

It looks like John the jew Stewart wearing lipstick.

what sort of shower chemical would she need?

She looks like a lizard. Unnatural eyes

all jews look like this

I'd hate fuck her, but I'd rather hate fuck another qt 3.14 oven dodger... Winona Rider or Sarah Silverman. Fuck. What's wrong with me Sup Forums? I want to hold these jew broad's necks to the ground and fuck them mercilessly.

She would make a great wife for me.

My grandfather was in the KKK in West Virginia (b. 1907) and one of his books had info on how to properly have sex with a black woman, how to hold her down etc. Grandad was such a bigot god he was so amazing. Fought at Anzio too

I find her oddly hot. Mostly since her bizarre Wandering Jew appearance the night before the dem convention. I figured she already had the dress and damn if she wasn't getting to show it.

not to quote myself but trips

Always wanted to tell this story, swear to god im not making it up.
I used to work for a "Domestic Staffing Firm outside of Los Angeles.
Our clientel was rich folks, 1 wppercenters who we would charge tens of thousnads of dollars (anwhere from 6k to 20k) to find housekeepers nannys and estate managers.
Im working as a personal assistant for this company to the company owner.
One day i com einto work and she tells me we have a new contract, my manager doesnt know anything about politics, but any time shee worked for a famous person she would name drop every chance she got.

She tells me one day that we have a new client in Florida, named Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the name didnt ring a bell to me at first but i was a regular pol user and actually saw her on pol the next day, was reminded who she was and it all clicked that it was the debbie wasserman schultz.

But heres the part I wanted to tell, when we sent her a personal assistant, the assistant called us crying one day, debbie emailed us later saying she wanted us to find a new personal assistant.
Debbie had flipped becuase she was making to many mistakes, and i sweat to go im not making this up, started throwing shit at her.
A year later i heard about Hillary getting pissy and throwing stuff and got a kick out of it.

My biggest regret in life is not emediately leaking her prsonal info to pol back when i had it, i could have given you ugys her email and info a year before the wikileaks emails went down. that info could have been used to root out curroption but most likely to spam and shitpost mailbox

she's a conniving piece of poop who tried to foist Hillary Clinton on to the world

Interesting. My maternal grandfather came from there around the same era. He died when mom was 7. My mother was Aryan supermodel in her younger days.

excuse my grammar, lurking since 2013, first post

Useful fool

You failed, but in the end it didn't even matter.

Because she tried so hard, and got so far. We put our trust in you, went as far as we could go.

Before all this, there's only one thing you should know:

A Clinton asset. Like so many other incompetents in positions they never deserved.

Literally lizard people.

She has nice titties

Exactly that: An ugly Jew cunt