BERNIE

BERNIE

HAS

SPOKEN.

Fuck this kike

I....actually agree with this.

(((Boinie Sandahs)

Literally who?

I think we should just have an elected sheriff, but for the whole country.

Just try me, Sandals.

GET OUT REDDDDDITTT REEE

Fuck off Bernie. He has never had a real job and bent over for Hillary after getting buttfucked. Spineless communist fuck.

Kek, way to support the deep state faggot.

That kike talks a big game but could you imagine how cucked he'd be as president? Hillary would be screaming at him telling him exactly what to do the entire time, and would probably fuck his girl literally just to embarrass him.

What about a one house threshold for career politicians who claim to be civil servants representing the poor?

Tell me when he takes back his endorsement of Hillary

AMM NUCLEAR
AMM WIIILD

Bernie was controlled opposition.
There are no good Jews.

WE NEED TO REDISTRIBUTE THE VOTES

Does Bernie not want there to be an FBI director at all?

Obviously the Dems would filibuster every potential pick while calling them a Russian spy.

You're right you old Jew fuck. When the time comes vote for him and get some of your other democrat asshole senators to vote yes and there will be sixty votes.

>implying they aren't going to try and pull a Merrick Garland on Trump's pick

They won't be able to run down the clock with 3.5 years (at least) to go, but damn if they won't try any tactic to make Trump look bad, no matter how laughably retarded of a hail mary it may be.

We're going nuclear, you filthy commie.

I wish we could recall senators from other states

How does this fucking guy have any popularity after he campaigned about how bad the establishment was then he sold out to HRC?

SENILE KIKE COMMUNIST TRIES TO SHIFT THE GOALPOSTS YET AGAIN

The stupid the kikes tried this with Gorsuch.

How did that turn out?

Bernieball