youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/ghph_361wa0
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Winter)))

FBI insider here, this is actually hillary getting revenge on comey for losing her the election.

Trump fired Comey because he was wasting everyone's fucking time.
>could be investigating Hillary instead
>LOL NO MUH RUSSIA

>FBI insider
>Leaf

How the fuck is Winter Jewish?

>could be investigating Hillary instead
No, no he couldn't. Without new information that case is closed.

assumed name

So Comey got fired for a months-long investigation that consumed a lot of resources and provided absolutely nothing of substance?

Seems reasonable.

daughter of the tribe married the shabbos goy. sad. many such cases.

Trump is that big green motherfucker at the end of the game that you can't kill.

(((NBC)))

>multiple sources
sage

he never was being investigated lol

fbi insider from the international division he is an insider

FBI insider here. It's hilarious watching multiple sources crash and burn. But seriously we can't let anybody realize we're full of shit.

FBI insider here. Word around the office is that he was fired for being a faggot

kek. good post

i can't put enough parentheses on (((russia investigation))) so I guess that will have to do

happening fags need to be round up and shot especially op kys nigger

She deleted information that was under subpoena...she should already be in fucking jail

You realize the 2nd in command who takes his place is a Clinton supporter who's going to continue the investigation, right?

>"Insiders"
>"Believe"

How the fuck is this news?

I am not a crook-- hhhrrggrlllrlglglgrrr

>She deleted information that was under subpoena
No, she didn't. Her tech guru did, without being ordered or asked to do so.

Because if he's fired the information that was driving the investigation JUST VANISHES.

Do these people even have the ability to think anymore?

Nuh nuh nuh no.

'Multiple"

The thing is the FBI investigators will double down. Anyway you look at it, it was a desperate move by Trump.

this.
Its only thing it has to do with the Russia talking point. How fucking retarded do liberals get? They actually think firing the head of the FBI in such a abrupt and theatrical way was trumps effort to shut down the Russia investigation? Like no other agents but comey were working on that investigation? It makes zero sense, just like nearly everything liberal pieces of shit spout out of their faggot mouths.

This.
Russian collusion - zero evidence yet persists

Chargeable offenses with a mountain of damning evidence against Hillary - does not pursue charges

Well thats just, like, their opinion, man.

I could see it.

>wasting time investigating democrat election bullshit that should have been exposed as a fraud long ago
>gets fed up
>fires him

Deep state strikes again.

(((INSIDERS)))

he was fired because he asked for money to investigate him.
I will let you interpret that how you want.

if they let Kennedy die the way he did, imagine the way they will execute trump

cant wait, fucking with the FBI... good luck

>fbi insider
>from another country

>hey guys we got leaks too
So lame

He basically said there's proof she's guilty but wasn't going to recommend prosecution. No further investigation is required just reopen the case and use what you have.

We're on it, no doubts. Full steam ahead Mr. Trump.

>"""Multiple FBI Insiders"""

Really makes me think

>multiple inside (((sources)))

And networks were concerned they didn't the leaked information about Comey before it actually happened. That's what their upset about

I would probably be fired too if I kept bringing up old projects that were proven irrelevant and a waste of company time/money.

Well, things got slightly interesting. This'll blow over though

Wow as if almost on purpose that tech guru knew exactly what to do without being told in a way that could be recorded for prosperity.

Amazing.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

(((insiders)))

FBI insider here. Comey got fired because he kept asking trump to smell his fingers.

Take a look at this children. What you are witnessing is confirmation bias in the purest sense.

Kek
The FBI director increased the briefings on the Russia investigation from the special task force he made last month from weekly to daily because there is nothing of substance

Probably got fired for wasting time and resources to look for something that they can't find evidence for. Meanwhile Hillary got away with things that everyone knows she did.

Boy my almonds are fucking activated right now

comey was fired because of his shit hearing on 5/3 and when (((rosenstein))) got confirmed

FBI insider here. We've obtained a video of Comey from July.

youtu.be/ghph_361wa0

Democrats wanted Comey fired, he gets fired and the Democrats are reeeeing

>Probably got fired for wasting time and resources to look for something that they can't find evidence for.
pepe died and your world is falling apart

i love when retarded redditors try to shoehorn irrelevant fallacies into places where they don't belong, it's adorable

Delusional faggot. My people are still in charge and if anything changes that people will start dying.

>Democrats wanted Comey fired, he gets fired and the Democrats are reeeeing
Your 4D chess-master actually thought the left wouldn't care about Comey being dismissed like that? Did he think he would be praised?
Bengazi went on for years, Trump is 70, he doesn't have the stamina for that and to be frank he doesn't want to work this hard. He wants to take it easy, wants it all to just go away.

You ever see pictures of former Presidents before and after they take office? The job ages you quickly. Trump scarfs McDonald's and KFC, his health won't last.

>Delusional faggot. My people are still in charge and if anything changes that people will start dying.
You should have taken the blue pill, user

(((insiders)))

So much this

FBI head Janitor here, Comey was fired because of the Fucking Lizard people

>((((((((INSIDERS))))))))

they are getting so fucking desperate lmaooo

What substance is there? How did Russia help get Trump elected?

Or, alternatively, Trump fired Comey because he sucked at his job so badly. I't's pretty clear career criminals were permitted to run for President under his watch.

>"I need you to stop wasting time and resources chasing ghosts, there are other more pressing issues that require your attention."
>"no."
>"then you're fired."
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP FIRES COMEY, WAS COMEY GETTING TOO CLOSE?! MORE AT 10 FROM RACHEL MADDOW

I'm not in the fbi

Fbi insider here, its hilarious watching comey crash and burn. But seriously we cant let him get to the hookers and blow.

>hey you work at the FBI right?
>nah man I just clean the floors
>but you could say you work inside the same building as FBI agents? that technically makes you an insider
>yeah sure
>why do you think Comey was fired?
>I dunno I guess he was rushin through too many investigations
>russian you say?

FBI insider here. Comey was notorious for draining the community coffee pot and not refilling it.

This is in direct violation of our "If you kill the Joe, you better make some mo." Policy.

Fucking faggot deserved it.

FBI insider here. Drumpf btfo.

In other news, water is wet.

Trumps entire tenure is going to be spent rooting out leftist traitors and a farther than Obama leftist is going to win and put them back in. I am starting to think Hillary should have won to further speed up the collapse.

>Your 4D chess-master actually thought the left wouldn't care about Comey being dismissed like that?
it was 5d, and no, he knew this reaction would happen, and now you get to apply alinsky to all the ones that asked him to be fired

(((insiders)))
(((sources close to)))

Fuck off faggot

>without being ordered or asked to do so.

Did everybody see the Colbert Report where he announces Trump firing Comey and the crowd roars with applause. Then Colbert has to explain to them why it is a bad thing. He wanted them to be angry, not cheer.

It must be hard being a liberal who was frothing at the mouth demanding Comey's head fro sabotaging the elections against Hillary by not totally exonerating her of all guilt. He finally gets fired, which is what liberals wanted. But since Trump did it the knee jerk reaction requires them to hate anything Trump does.

Sounds confusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Trump was afraid he wouldnt have enough bottles to hold all the liberal tears

>unnamed insiders
>even their made up sources only "believe" he was scared

>(((Insiders)))

If fear was Trump's motivator, why didn't Trump just fire Comey the day he was inaugurated? Why would Trump allow himself to be scrutinized this long?

(((anonymous source)))

I love you for this

>TRUMP FIRED COMEY BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED
If he was, that's a real funny way of doing it. I mean, intentionally drawing attention back to the Russian investigation in a public letter and the other weirdness that almost forces the public to believe that a conspiracy was happening...

>Trump does his job
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP IS INSANE! IMPEACH!

What fucking dumbasses liberals are.

>Did everybody see the Colbert Report where he announces Trump firing Comey and the crowd roars with applause. Then Colbert has to explain to them why it is a bad thing. He wanted them to be angry, not cheer.

Yes, I watched it live. It was not a cheer for Trump or for Comey being fired. I only tuned in last night because I thought Colbert was going to have some good material. Maybe the crowd thought the same? Maybe someone hit the applause sign by accident?
You're getting desperate, guys.

>You're getting desperate, guys.
I mean, don't stop! Watching you all slowly realize you've been conned is going to be so sweet

Yeah this is already watched it last week and there's nothing to see

Anyway we should all be turning in for the night. I'm surprised anyone can even keep their eyes open

are video game references the right's response to Harry Potter?

>already watched it last week and there's nothing to see
>last week
>comey fired May 9th
>last week

In however many months the FBI found no concrete evidence. With how long they spent looking, giving them more resources would just be a fucking waste.
>inb4 muh classifyed infurmayshun
If Comey had any solid information he would've used it to blackmail Trump to keep his job. But he likely found fucking nothing.

This is like something out of a tv series, FBI Director refuses to stop investigating Russian altercations and gets fired because of it. I bet he's in a motel right now doing rogue investigating.

5 dimensional swamp draining

U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson had appointed Cox in May, after promising the House Committee on the Judiciary that he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the events surrounding the break-in of the Democratic National Committee's offices at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C., on June 17, 1972. The appointment was created as a career reserved position in the Justice department, meaning it came under the authority of the attorney general who could only remove the special prosecutor "for cause," e.g., gross improprieties or malfeasance in office. Richardson had, in his confirmation hearings before the U.S. Senate, promised not to use his authority to dismiss the Watergate special prosecutor, unless for cause.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

>In however many months the FBI found no concrete evidence. With how long they spent looking, giving them more resources would just be a fucking waste.
And yet, Benghazi. Settle in, it's going to be long and drawn out.

>multiple [unnamed] FBI insiders
fake news
>say they believe
double fake news