Why do so many "white nationalists" marry Asian women?

Why do so many "white nationalists" marry Asian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1- Many of them look good as fuck
2- Excelent genes, high IQ
3- Industrious
4- 90% hate feminism and any kind of leftist drivel
5- Scientifically proven to be the least likely to cheat in all the races

Defend white women now.

They don't nigger.

Asian gals are nice... if you like butterface.

any more memes like this?

6- They cook, clean, educate children, KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT.

that alone is enough

In b4 anectodal freak occurences that could be shown to happen a thousandfold with white/black women.

half white asian women are a fucking god-send alot of the time

Fucking this. Went to harbin uni and they had alot of african niggers as students. Didnt see a single couple.

South Korea is femenist fåm

1. They don't.

2. It's not the end of the world even if some do. Considering slavs and asians trace their DNA back to very similar roots, if you've ever considered a beautiful Polish or Russian girl white then you don't have room to complain.

3. There are high-tier asians. Just stay away from the Chinese mainland and anywhere not deemed first-world.

They are raised with traditional values while western women are raise with SJW cancer. Asian vaginas taste like miso soup. Asians are smart and submissive

Cause they've been redpilled on the state of race realism. They view white women as uncontrollable or unattainable. They see, rightfully, Asian women as gentle and subservient. In all honesty dating an Asian women seems relaxing. They have quiet voices and always look to men for guidance.

I say this as a white man dating a white woman. It makes sense why they do it. I just don't find asians attractive nor do I want a nonwhite child.

The people that date and marry asians aren't top tier whites anyways so its a nonissue. Getting mad that a 6/10 dude is married to an Asian doesn't make sense.

Just feel happy for them and move on with your life. Who cares desu

'cause asian women are submissive sluts who can't resist a white guy. you can try as many of them as you want before settling for a really good one.

problem is, they mostly vote left
kind of hard to ignore that

because they're ugly and mad at immigrants stealing their woman so they go marry girls from thailand. Also asians tend to be racists so they have more chance to score with them

Because East Asians are the ONLY Race that you can even compare to Whites.

They vote left like every minority does, because the Left wants to cultivate an endlessly loyal minority voting base and will create policy conducive to minorities to get it. They were slavers in 1800 and they're slavers today.

It's shitty but vocally opposing (useful) minorities doesn't help solve it. One side wants to enslave you, the other wants you decimated or thrown out entirely. Which do you pick?

That's not an asian female problem. That's a 100% female thing.

Women vote left because it's the weak, matriarchal site. That can't be prevented unless you take away their voting rights (It would be unironically spectacular for civilization and start a new golden era, actually)

Enjoy your black haired, black eyed clone.
Totally worth more than a rare as fuck drop like a green eyed strawberry blonde qt.
>tfw rolled a common.

I know Japanese tourists won't fuck off, but that's no reason to lie Bruce.

This right here.

My white ex-GF was a total SJW. I'd get scolded even for dropping the most mild of racial jokes. She tried to be very controlling and demanding because of muh feminism.

Current Asian GF is submissive and redpilled. She'll say bad shit about black people. She defers to me as the male because she understands that it's the natural state of things.

White women are degenerate, jewed from day one to accept media, have had 10 miles worth of dick by age 25, and worst of all will leave you in 5 years and take your kids and your possessions.

Because they aren't "White" Nationalists.

They''re Civic Nationalist cucks.

Get yourself an FOB waifu and create a better civilization.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c

#4 is bullshit

This.

About every asian I've ever met, female or male, is a closet racist, and that is fucking excellent.

I actually feel good seeing all the jaded gooks on the bus who think they deserve a white guy just because but end up being nothing but an exotic flesh blow up doll.

You can see it in their eyes how their psych is so messed up of the dozens of betas who fuck her sideways and dump her most likely that same day.

Fuck gooks

While it's true females tend to vote left, there's just no comparison between white females and minorities (including asians), especially in the last american election.
Unless, of course, you are referring to Asians in Asia.

Wasn't always this way. Back in the 90s asians actually voted more conservative. Now they're basically voting against their economic interests.

6/10 guy here. Happy with my thai/chinese gf. If only people could understand this like the way you think. The'res a reason why swede guys get azns on mass. Who wants to deal with these independant womyn who suddenly want security after hitting 28+? I dont.

t. 27 years old guy

He's never touched her. She's 100% beard. He does whatever he wants. She's there to encourage followers to do likewise & encourage China to open facebook market. Only purpose.

Why do so many Sup Forumstards obsess over this subject. Sounds to me like you don't want to be alone in having yellow fever

>make baby with asian gf
>now have a mixed race mongrel with slightly slanted eyes and black hair and a flat face
Congrats.

>zuckerberg
>white nationalist
pick fewer than two

Yeah I see a lot of ugly half breed Asian kids walking around. They look nothing like their white fathers. Talk about a cucking.

Its true, marrying a quiet Asian is less stress & white females are uncontrolable. I however view this 'wildness' and disobedience is a genetic filter and fitness test. Its just become dark-souls tier hard because women have the state on their side. A 8/10 'germanic white female' genetic fitness test SHOULD be hard.
Jew brainwashing & state interference are ruining white genetic selection.

He has terrible taste, even the cartoon is more attractive than Priscilla Chan.

This. It is because Asian women currently represent the traditionalist values that white women used to

Every cute, nice, humble white woman have been taken and all that's left are the PLETHORA of leftist white hipsters and landwhales. Seriously if you don't find a nice homely,cute white chick in HS then you're shit out of luck because the rest are cunts in college, they all have dyed hair and tattoos and watch the View. Seriously I don't even want a hot girlfriend I just wanted someone that was cute and womanly and didn't fucking party EVERY weekend (god this is the biggest strike for me in dating).
I'm dating a whitewashed Korean from the Netherlands so her accent sounds like she has a cold, it's really cute. I was pretty vulnerable because she came up to talk to me on my first day of college and then we devolved into study partners. Sorry bros but I'm pretty happy and don't see things ending soon.

Bring out the rakes I don't care, I really stopped caring when I found someone that genuinely likes me, not just physically. Wouldn't date if she were a chink tho

>He doesn't want to colonize the vaginas of the lesser races and steal their women away with the power of big white cock

what are you, gay or something?

Nah, chinks are gross

Yeah but they can't make white babies so what's the use.

I don't mind having sex woth them.
Having mongrel kids is another story, though

Dear Jews,
Every time I see one of these threads it just makes me want to have more honda-hybrid kids.

Thank you for supporting me through this orgasm,
White boi

asian women hate their own kind so all of the 7s, 8s, 9s and 10s go for 5-9/10 white guys and the white guys eat that shit up not realizing they're going to produce Rodges'

Asian women are very loyal and are usually dedicated to pleasing their husbands wherever possible. That being said, I'd definitely date an Asian woman but I want my kids to look like me so I don't think I'd ever settle down with one.

White women seek power, unfortunately allying with the state has made them OP.
Without state support the would be more submissive & controllable by the common man. Todays moral decay compounds the problem.

As I see it, I'd say the main reason is because they they are conversative. I don't mean asian Americans, I mean the ones that are actually from China, Vietnam, etc. Their countries have very socially conservative views and some (a lot of?) white men like those conservative values. I don't think it's so much about whether or not they are seen an exotic or submissive.
They are more marriage oriented and family oriented and know how to act like women traditionally did.

I too like their values but I don't want to have hapa kids... maybe we can adopt a white kid if I ever get an asian girl.

>zuckerberg
>white
nice trick

I feel you there, if I didn't have to raise them I'd be okay with it. It does have a sort of postive genetic effect though. If every black women in the US got BLEACHED, the black/white IQ gap would probably shrink. Lesser races benefit a lot from doses of white seed.

>Every cute, nice, humble white woman have been taken and all that's left are the PLETHORA of leftist white hipsters and landwhales.

Why do all of the JERKS take all the pretty girls?

That's alright if your not a wn but it still doesn't make sense for a white nationalist to do this.
I mean aren't they trying to fight AGAINST white genocide and race mixing? How do you do that by having nonwhite mixed children?

the idea that you need to import one is a lie
they exist as conservatives that were brought up in the west too, just dont go for the ones that are infected by feminism

>mom is 100% thai
>dad is british, irish
>look like the spitting image of my father
>only mom qualities I have are lips

What happened? I thought I was supposed to be a hideous mongrel mutant who hates women.

Because female gooks are often pretty qt.

I wouldn't marry one but they probably are less retarded than most white chicks these days.

I wasn't even implying chads or anything I just mean all the shy nice girls usually stick with the first guy they date. It was just a huge shock years ago seeing the tumblr dikes actually incarnated and walking among the campus and they were all white women, I thought it was all a meme till I really saw it.

A lot of them do it to spite beta Hapas desu. Every time a white man cums inside some cute gook, at least ten Hapas cry in shame. Sorry weaklings, we'll continue to fuck your women to show our superiority.

>facebook hq

Well I mean if you have white kids with white women at the same time, you're offsetting the effect of your racemixing.

This is why we need to legalize concubines. I want a white wife and then a few nonwhite concubines to fuck around with and knock up. Thomas Jefferson, that guy knew what the fuck I'm talking about. I bet Sally Hemmings was a fine piece of chocolate.

>Every time a white man cums inside some cute gook, at least ten Hapas cry in shame.

O I am laffin

A brown mestizo manlet of a tiny shithole country who could be destroyed in a war by my country is posting the meme of asianmasculinity with zuckerberg jew

Thread related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/

OP is dumb

>people are ideologically dishonest
>especially when pussy is on the table
Are you surprised?

I cant blame you for your decision (lifetime of shit-tests, stress and fear of infidelity VS food on the table when get home from work & respect),
>BUT: if white females had Asian female mannerisims & behaviours would you prefer them?

"blah blah more loyal, house wives, subservient etc etc..."

they're fucking losers that had to marry literal insectoids to get touched by a woman.

I do agree with this, however the proportion of conservative women who aren't afected by feminism is smaller, and men find it easier to go fishing and catching a fish where there's plenty of fish. Here in the west there are a few but it's not as easy to find them.

You're right. My Japanese wife earns 90K at her accounting job, we have 2 kids and look around at all the slut culture in the west and laugh. We currently live in the US, but Japan is always an escape hatch in case the kikes make living in the US impossible for whites in the near future.

I understand wanting to do this considering your women suck but you shouldn't badmouth your own potential son's.

You drew Zuckerturd far too handsome and Aryan. He is neither.

>doesnt post face
>says he doesnt look like a mongrel

>brazil calling anyone brown
>brazil calling anyone mixed
>brazil calling anyone a shithole

pot meet kettle

asian bitches all look like 12 year old boys, the only white guys who go for them are too beta to get a white girl, probably have tiny dicks too

They're subservient and don't chimp out. Americanized Asians are a lost cause though, most are retarded leftist cunts.

we all come from africa anyways so why does it matter

>posting face on Sup Forums

Nice try, Bruce.

Muh muh muh w-white wymen.

god you guys are pathetic.

S. Korea isn't all of Asia, user.

>we all come from africa

The real answer is that asian women are the bed wenches of white men. Asian women hate asian men for whatever reason and fetishize white men. Also, white women don't like racists which is why they tend to stay away from white nationalist types. The only women that are willing to put up with a racists shit is a self-hating asian woman. They almost always produce a self hating hapa son who has mental issues.

Thanks to jewish indoctrination normie white women over 20 have sucked a hundred cocks and are literally filthy whores who have lost the capacity to love and respect a man

Asian women are a partial solution to this but based serious christian white women are better

PS based christian white women dont want fedora neet faggots and betas, so don't be one and then complain

But that's like 90% of ALL women.

>
>
>>brazil calling anyone brown
>>brazil calling anyone mixed
>>brazil calling anyone a shithole
>
>pot meet kettle
You Argentinian fucks... face reality, you're also niggers.

I'm fucking terrified the pictures of my wife and I will end up in one of those collections. She loves Instagram.

>thinking anyone gives a single fuck about your selfie

The thread will 404 or be archived in under an hour. Nobody wants to save a pic of mr nobody

>t. asian masculinity schizo

This guy posts in every thread like this.

sometimes rare keanus happen, you got lucky

I meant to say they're not infected with the feminist virus.... yet

you can censor the eyes or just post the eyes without anything else

FPBP

You don't. Having non-white kids or 'HAPAS' is PERMANENT SURRENDER.
40,000 plus years GONE FOREVER.

Fuck non-whites in their countries, We need more whites in America and less non-whites. Most minorities vote left anyways, Denying them life wouldn't be that bad.

Cant dox asians from online pics because it could literally be any one of them

Okay, here you go.

Japan seems pretty impervious to it for some reason. Must be the samurai gene. Women in japan LIKE to be feminine. They look at dyke bitches like Angelina Jolie and giggle "dyku, kek"

I'm not even asian. I'm just a guy who spent a lot of time around asians. Asian men are resentful of asian women for not giving them the time of day and asian women hate asian men because they view them as nerdy and overbearing. It's actually disgusting to me seeing how badly they hate their own kind and want my cock because I'm white.

wow dude not a single trace of epicanthal folds, your dad must've had powerful genes

This thread everyday.

MGTOW, thats fucking why. Sucks to be you (I personally feel that marriage is a death sentence today so no that doesnt mean i'd marry one)

I think it's just your schizo ego telling you these things, user.

Why did you photoshop yourself on that background?

As someone who's spent 6 months in South America on three different occasions, I must tell you, I like Brazilians a whole lot more than I like Argentinians.

Brazilians already know they are fucked up and seek forgiveness for suck. Argentinians are simply clueless as to how shitty a people they actually are.