Hey guys -

Hey guys -

Flynn just got subpoena'd by the Senate Intelligence Committee.. Cucks keep asking me but I don't know how to spin in it so it looks awesome for Trump being NOT CORRUPT AT ALL in fact voted Most Not Corrupt in history by the Public..

Can someone give me some talking points or memes that prove this isn't a big deal and libcucks are just BTFO'ed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/about/rules-procedure
youtu.be/AsX6rsUII3M
politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192
youtube.com/watch?v=5GsFiaI7BGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell them to suck your subpoenas

HAHA good one

Try getting your own opinion faggot.

Stop being a fucking Share blue shill faggot ass fat cunt eater

let it all out

Dude im on your side!

I'm just trying to a based comrade and help the cause

Senate intelligence can't issue subpoenas... Trump DOJ did. Anyone who thinks this will turn out good for the Dems is retarded

Pretty much this

Oh that's weird..

because the senate Rules and Procedures says the opposite..

Rule 7. Subpoenas

>Subpoenas authorized by the Committee for the attendance of witnesses or the production of memoranda, documents, records, or any other material may be issued by the Chairman, the Vice Chairman, or any member of the Committee designated by the Chairman, and may be served by any person designated by the Chairman, Vice Chairman or member issuing the subpoenas. Each subpoena shall have attached thereto a copy of S. Res. 400 of the 94th Congress, and a copy of these rules.

intelligence.senate.gov/about/rules-procedure

It doesn't matter all it means is they get to view the transcripts with Russia. Seeing as wapo already got them i doubt anybody will care.

He an just decline to testify. Congressional subpoenas are literally garbage you can wipe your ass with. Non-binding faggotry. Ask Susan Rice.

>Subpoenad by senate
>facing criminal charges for not declaring financial ties to foreign adversaries

>It doesn't matter all

Ok that's a good one pede!

I will add that to my comebacks when pressed on this.

"Doesn't matter at all"

>subpoenaed by the Senate
>facing criminal charges

You don't know how your own criminal system works, do you?

oh right!

The hearings will determine if criminal charges for taking money from Russia and Turkey and forgetting to tell the FBI and Vice President are appropriate, then the attorney general will decide to bring charges or not.

Thanks! i forgot

Hey retard Flynn isn't Trump and was fired by him. That's like saying hey were going after that guy you got rid of for the reason you got rid of him. Ok great go be stupid somewhere else.

What? The hearing won't determine anything. If he's guilty, he'll just plead the fifth and they'll get nothing out of him.

>things that have never happened at a congressional hearing

Guys my wife just said in her words
My peepees small and my balls are like marbles
I don't know what to do or how to respond to this
Do I leave her?
I thought 6 inch and 4 inch girth was average

You're right that was so silly.

Anyone Trump picked for his cabinet has NO financial or personal relationship to Trump, and all actions done by those bad actors are NOT reflective of Trump or his judgement / vetting process at all.. I keep forgetting that!

they can have a civil war for fucks sake

ooh are we sliding!

You might be that stupid actually. Trump was not a government official at the time and had no access to background of Flynn. OBAMA renewed his clearance which is someone who might be in trouble.

Hahahaha. Wow, spotted the fucking idiot here.

remove her head.

Right! i forgot all incoming presidents are NOT allowed to vet their cabinet, ever. They must pick them blindly because duh! they aren't even president yet! That makes a lot of sense. Explains why some resigned already.

BAD APPLES!

>comrade
You auntyfags aren't too bright eh?

Please go back to /r/eddit. No one wants you here that isn't from that website or is a russian.

>i have no idea how clearances work the post
Go figure. Not even surprising.

>Can someone give me some talking points or memes that prove this isn't a big deal and libcucks are just BTFO'ed ?

Hillary was subpoenaed and probably will be again

No honest off topic reply
My answer to op is duck friends I don't have any and if any told me this I'd say yeah trump fired him for this just like he fired comey for sucking at his job too
Wish he'd fire the guy at work that can't lift an apple box because he's always on his phone hiding in the back
And yet he still gets the same raise as me and doesn't work as hard because fuck unions

Hey shill

I like this type of Sup Forums trolling. Keep it up OP
bump

All they are going to find is what they already know about Flynn.

I feel sadness that a good man is going down, but he could have been more forthcoming on the Turkey issue. Dems are going to fuck him over and make it look like the RT dinner was espionage, but Turkey will really take him down.

>obama: I wouldn't hire flynn

>Trump: Whatever faggot eat a dick

>Flynn is in fact lying to Pence and others

>Trump: Shit Obama was actually right, fire him

>CLEARLY THIS MEANS RUSSIA SSTOLE THE ELECTION

Nah I'm thinking of just stopping conversation with her even though we live in the same house I'm just going to see prostitutes

>Cucks keep asking me but I don't know how to spin in it

Ask them when the last time a committee subpoenaed someone and it led to something that they remember.

Or even just ask when the last time someone lied during a hearing they were required to attend and it led to them being arrested.

They likely won't be able to answer because most never pay attention to these committee's hearings and are confusing a subpoena to appear at a committee for being similar to being required to show up to court. It isn't a court room and all that will happen is he answers a few questions, likely with legal counsel, and moves on with his day.

Just look back at what Shkreli was like when he had to show up there.

youtu.be/AsX6rsUII3M

Committee hearings are largely PR events that don't lead to anything except hurting or helping the public image of those that are on the committees or showing up to speak at them.

Which can be interesting just because of how it can damage some politicians, but it hardly means anything on a more practical level.

This.

Hey trumpy.

obama, did he or did he not "warn" trump about flynn yet did nothing to stop flynn getting clearance?

Congressional subpoenas are worth less than dog shit

This is one of the gayer sharia blue threads this month. Fuck off, you are losing

Ok guys - another question.

LOTS of reports (LIES!) are coming out saying that GOD EMPEROR TRUMP was furious at Comey for not stop talking about Russia and potential investigations (Which are such bullshit! FAKE NEWS!)

So How do I talk through this one, its kind of tough...

>Behind Comey’s firing: An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia .The president deliberated for more than a week before ousting the FBI chief who was investigating Trump associates.

politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

See Learn to use your brain.

I'd suggest you just kill yourself if you can't figure out how to answer that question, you stupid shill

>'I do not recall'
>'I don't remember'
>'It's unclear to me'
>'I don't have any comments on that'
>'I'll have to get back to you'

Going to be super productive. Might as well subpoena his dog.

he was fired for being shit at his job this isn't even news. What is funny is how the people demanding his firing now have to defend him because they hate Trump which looks awkward as all fuck.

HE has a story to tell, he wants to tell that story. He also wants immunity but the senate doesn't want to give him that. he is an important piece of the collusion puzzle. Does he have info that proves or disproves the russia claims?

Flynn was asking for a chance to testify a few weeks ago. He wants to set the record straight and bully the shitlibs. Roger Stone wants to testify too, but there's no way they'll let him.

Well that's silly because GOD EMPEROR DADDY Trump said he is not corrupt and there was never any Russia collusions, and that Clapper and Yates were LIARS under oath (SAD!)

Also Comey said 3 separate times (but not publically i guess) that Trump was NOT under investigation ever and infact was the cleanest, least corrupt and healthiest president of all time.

So if Flynn even HINTS at Russia he is LYING! (FAKE GENERAL!)

>god emperor daddy

wow thats sad, are trumpies really that cucked?

WE'RE NOT KEKED YOU'RE KEKED

Oh no, Flynn, don't do it! Don't kill yourself! You have so much to live for!

Don't shoot yourself three times in the back of the head while jumping off a bridge into the Potomac like all those people who went against the Clintons!

>that picture

If this is their next move we're about to see some serious shit.

Flynn got fired ages ago. why does this matter?

please God happen

this would be real 4d chess

First, you stop being a dumbass.

Except they did - just do a google search?

What does this mean

youre obviously a CTR shill you fucking faggot. kys

Hey guys so you might not think Trumps done anything impeachable before, but firing the guy tasked with looking into it is itself impeachable. So yeah, he's pretty much played himself. Have fun with that.

You keep spamming this shit all over Sup Forums even though your only source apparently is CNN

Actually just why? Why do you shill here. Honestly speak to me on this, what do you hope to accomplish?

It's very obvious and it convinces literally no one. Reguardless of how many of you there are.

Congresses subpoena power is shit compared to an actually court. "Lying" to congress under oath/subpoena has no penalty unless you are actually employed by the government. And if you fail to respond to a congressional subpoena the most they can do his hold you in the "congressional jail" till you actually respond. Look it up.

tl;dr - congressional subpoenas are literally a joke

this is an echo chamber. I like laughing at the responses from you russian shills and the ever complex ways of rationalizing the actions of a freak like trump. dont get triggered ivan

But what protected info did the Demos intentionally leak as a result of all this?

I'd cum buckets.

lol yep

I'll be back here the day they bring articles of impeachment against him, the salt here is gonna be so beautiful

Did they subpoena Flynn or his documents? Those are different things

No can do boiii this one is getting ugly. The atlantic is reporting that trump isn't sure if he should of fired Flynn because he's afraid of what Flynn is going to say.

Flynn's career is ruined, he's gonna sing.

What's wrong with "having ties to Russia"? What's the actual crime he supposedly committed here?

Don't even need to lie can just say no comment and they can't do anything except fume.

> * sigh
> obviously not knowing how these things work
> they subpoena flynns documents not fiynn.
> flyn firing was the right thing to do same with Comey it's politics there's nothing to lie about and I'm sure all talking points have been covered

Uh I think it depends on the person.

In my mind Flynn's taking half a million and writing an op-ed to advocate for turkey militarilly while going by "general flynn" and not declaring it is the worst that I've heard confirmed.

Swamp runs deep. Russia 100% used information warfare very successfully in the election. It's important to know that no one encouraged that.

in reality there is no crime and really no ties to Russia have been found what they found was a tie to Turkey. A lot of liberals can't tell the difference due to how stupid they are and think Turkey means Russia and Russia means USSR.

hm. Its the president's job to appoint and/or fire directors, including FBI director. Bill Clinton fired his FBI director in 1993.
>so far nothing
There are 3 ongoing FBI investigations into Russian hacking/interference with the elections. So far that's just lead them to wikileaks and guccifer2.0
>still nothing
There is 1 ongoing FBI investigation into Trump campaign members possible ties with Russia. This one is what is jamming Flynn up
>still nothing on Trump
FBI, CIA, even Dem senators who hate trump have said on multiple occasions and even as recently as yesterday, that there is 0 evidence Trump is involved in any way for any of these investigations
>more air

Ok so we have air so far, a big fat zero on anything impeachable, and a president still doing his job responsibilities while liberals and democrats want to shred due process. But hey, for the sake of your feels, let's proceed with this zero and see how far we get with an impeachment for Zero crimes committed, Zero investigations on Trump and Zero evidence.

Impeachments must be for crimes committed, ones that constitute High crimes like treason or bribery. Its not just for 'stuff I don't like.
>Nope, still nothing to see here.

>Russia 100% used information warfare very successful in the election

Proof?

>not disclosing 500k is the worst I've ever heard of

How many undisclosed speaking arrangements and donations did Hillary have?

>So far that's just lead them to wikileaks and guccifer2.0
Damn look at this guy, he knows the outcome of these investigations... I wonder how?? hmmm.

Anyways Ivan, it took over a year for the Watergate scandal to play out fully. Hold tight. This swamp is just heating up

>Russia 100% used information warfare very successfully in the election. It's important to know that no one encouraged that.

What the fuck does this mean? Because Putin hired some shills to shitpost on Reddit we need to start WW3? Do you honestly think any other country on the planet with an interest in the future US president did NOT do anything like that?

Flynn? You mean that guy Trump fired?

Odd how you changed my words to a different meaning in a quote

The american government has already named and shamed Putin's election actions, if you choose to believe Russian misinformation instead that is your problem.

No, no. That is not how that works.

See what we have here is a retarded liberal. Someone who has no idea what the watergate scandal was about and just assumes Trump is following a similar pattern. Normally we'd laugh at retards like this but the older liberals, the few that remain with those childish ideologies, are pretending it's similar as well when they lived through the fucking event.

Flynn was a retard, but wasnt executive in his campaign. Flynn was a product of past administrations.

What's wrong with Russia influencing the election?

They still worship their christ and hang their gays and gas their kikes and thrash their trannies and beat their niggers... they deserve to run things until 'murica sorts herself out.

CBS news confirmed CNN's reporting hours ago.
try to keep up, kid

>implying you even bothered reading the report

Why do so many people think that countering Russian interference with U.S. interests is going to start WW3? US-Russian friction isn't anything new.

Thanks for all your replies everyone

I am now $100% convinced that

1. there is absolutely no russian ties by ANY of Trumps cabinet or GOD EMPORER HIM SELF

2. Flynn getting subpeonad is NO BIG DEAL because A) Congress can't even subpeona! and B) They mean nothing! You can lie or refuse, no consequences!

3. Comey said THREE TIMES that Trump was under ZERO investigations, and that firing him him was because he was unfair to Hillary during his testimony.

4. NO RUSSIAN INFLUENCE IN ELECTION.. Clapper Lied! Yates Lied!

5. Obama's fault FLYNN (DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY!) never had his security clearance revoked because TRUMP couldn't see his background without being president yet! SAD!

GOOD info here guys I appreciate it

This is what 'fbianon' said.

Do you not see the tension between US/EU/Israel/Saudis/SK and Russia/Syria/Iran/NK and maybe Gyna?

The world is ready to explode over the slightest provocation and the US and Russia have been at the top since Ukraine reignited old passions.

You still didn't answer the other points.

that's right
youtube.com/watch?v=5GsFiaI7BGQ

Stop watching RT & Infowar--s bro. World is just as shitty as it's always been... The biggest issue is if Trump keeps pushing NK. Not saying he shouldn't but he's the instigator

Btw do you think Trump is ratchet it down? He's restarting the afghan war anew and starting to arm syrian rebels again.

this is a sad fantasy

>Ukraine reignited old passions.

*had a major city annexed by an unnamed neighbor

>libcucky
>telling anyone to go back to pleddit
Lol you have no power here, boi.