WHY IS THE POPE SAYING THIS?

CHRISTFAGS ON Sup Forums EXPLAIN PLS

newsgru.com/lucifer-is-god-declared-by-pope-francis/

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicism.org/stunning-anti-catholic-lie-makes-pope-a-devil-worshipper.html
biblelight.net/pope-throne.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
catholicforum.com/forums/showthread.php?52400-Does-anyone-here-know-any-Latin-Someone-s-claiming-Pope-Francis-Invoked-Satan-at
youtube.com/watch?v=i7GLGfHZdos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is he not hanging in Rome? What?

Fake news...

Not the meme kind, but actual parody news. Francis is a shitty pope. but he's not the devil incarnate.

Fucking Catholics we already knew they were satanists but now they admit it? Blasphemy.

>pod that turns your body into a tree
>world's oldest person dies at 146
>a mobile app that activates cells and cures diabetes
>facebook lets users type with brain
>shrimp shells will replace plastic

Cool.

This. We need a new pope.

The irony is that the word "lucifer" is only ever used in the Bible to describe Christ (in his role as a literal "bringer of light"), and the morning star, Venus. So it's actually not inaccurate to say that the only personified character named Lucifer in the Bible is the one that all Christians worship.

Freemasons run the world.
They aren't hiding it anymore.

No, you need your root religion.

>only one person calls out the source

Sup Forums Is full of retards

Exactly this.

Because its the truth.

Any OTHER news sources besodes the no rep tier site.

Hesperus might be Phosphorus, but I don't think they'd come out an say it to the public.

Christians are literally this stupid.

Found a youtube video but I don't speak spaghetti.

after trying to find another source on this I'm afraid it is FAKE NEWS

When did you heathens realize the Christian church is playing 0BC chess and using the pope platform to expose faults within the liberal agenda in order to usher in an era of peace and prosperity for Western civilization. This combined with the next pope that has promised to lead the global crusade will change history in ways not seen since world war 2. Are Catholics, dare I say it, the redpilled denomination? Should all other denominations, dare I say it, return to the church and confess to their sins of branching away for personal benefit? Are Irish Americans, dare I say it, playing march 17th dimensional chess??

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

???

That's satire but ironically it's true. The Christian god is actually the devil. This was known by the Gnostics. That's why the Catholic Church had all the Gnostics executed.

Its fake you stupid larping fuck.

I just came here to say as someone that studied latin for years so I could better read and understand the translations; 100% this. Lucifer is a mistranslation and an outright lie. It comes from lucem ferro 'to bring light'

He's seeing what kind of bullshit they can get away with saying before the antichrist rises

Where is proofs

underrated

There was a bishop during the 4th century named Lucifer. Might have something to do with this 2 year old news.

pope is the antichrist don't cha know.

we all thought it was Benedict but it's Francis.

>christcucks in full force

>had all the Gnostics executed.
Tried to, at least.

what is the best most accurate version of the bible to read?

The Hebrew one

The Pope is never this straightforward in his plans to destroy Christianity.

plz be fake plz be fake plz be fake plz be fake
DAMMIT

Please take a screen shot and send a link to show the actual reference in correspondence lucifer and Christ in the Bible
>I'm the light (Jesus) and light bringer (lucifer). One brings light and the other is light..for what it's worth the bible is dualistic anyhow.

References about light sure, but your stating the word lucifer refers to Christ..bullshit

Who cares what the past people thought?
Right now Lucifer = Devil = Fallen Angel

Textus Receptus

huh

isaiah 14:12 is what causes all the confusion

Fake or not this Pope is a faggy commie.

I think the NASB is considered one of the more accurate and easier to read. Modern scholarly translations are better than the KJV which kinda just makes up random bullshit when no suitable translation exists.

>using sperm as facial cream
all single moms do this

>Catholicucks
imagine my surprise
never mind, the false Christians wont take heed, just like they ignore "call no man "father"';

>she will never morning milk you

>single mom

not even suprised.

the pope is a fucking joke, but then again (((christians))) are extremely cucked and want to seppuko themselves.

Try harder to make up fake news you nigger.

>Today, a friend sent me a link to this YouTube video (scroll down for the insanity), asking me to comment on its veracity. Under the title, “Pope Francis Declares Lucifer As God” (sic), an anti-Catholic deceiver (probably lying, but at least deceived himself) has mistranslated the Exultet and turned it into a prayer of adoration directed to Satan.

catholicism.org/stunning-anti-catholic-lie-makes-pope-a-devil-worshipper.html

Is the Bible fake news too?
notice how offended and defensive you got over a man claiming to be holy.

biblelight.net/pope-throne.htm

Those are the bad (((translations))) like the ones found in the NIV you faggot
Lucifer is lucifer, satan, and Christ is Christ

>we need a new rope

Ftfy

this isnt true at all. pls stop misleading.

It's Poe's law with this pope.

shut up you stupid nigger

Christ means anointed one. I have never heard of him being called 'bringer of light.'

Let's find out!

Lapsed Catholic here.

My faith has been tested by Marxists infiltrating an institution I grew up with.

[spoiler]Actually feelsbad. Confession is the one thing I get out of Church.[/spoiler]

hey catholicbro. you look into the traditionalist movement?

Ayy

RARE

NEW

Sweet Hail Satan!

>also, fake news.

None of this shit is real though

What's that?

>Isaiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Seems like reading a Dan Brown novel doesn't make you a Biblical scholar, mate.

Christians worship saturn

Is it so hard to look at the world and see that satan rules everything. Where you find power and money you find satan, catholic church is full of power and money.

Babbys first papist

What happened to that Jap missionary who was in the Vatican? I'll never forget it, anons were asking him to pray for them.

Oh hey Pius. How is your heart doing?

and satan is literally god's prosecutor of sinners

>Lucifer =/= Satan

Lucifer = Holy Spirit (Light Bringer)
Jesus = The "light" itself.

im not catholic but ive seen anons talk about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic

KEK PLEASE KILL THE POPE!!!

holy shitpost

kek is a CIA/MOSSAD psyop.
wake up neo or stop being IC.

the catholics named their big fancy new telescope l.u.c.i.f.e.r. a couple years back if I'm not mistaken

This whols Lucifer in the Trinity thing really far off.

He was God's chief Archangel, the Bringer of Light. He was above Michael and Gabriel but in no way was he on par with the Holy Spirit, Christ, or the Father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

>Travel to the Vatican just to shitpost on Sup Forums

Depends on who you ask.
NKJV is pretty good desu senpai

>Religon

mr pope pls go

I wish I never became redpilled on the catholic church
It's just a corrupt pedo ring

YOU DAREST SPEAK AGAINST MY WILL SON OF MAN

my fucking sides

Talked to a priest about it who speaks latin.

He looked genuinely upset when he heard it.

He went on a diatribe about how latin can be confusing because no one alive still speaks it, and clearly Jesus is just being called Lucifer because it translates that way.

However, he stopped and back tracked with his vulgate ( vulgate is the catholic bible written in Latin ) and was talking about how it clearly has a different word for Christ and Lucifer and he's not sure why they're using the word Lucifer so much.

Kind of freaked me out, well, freaks me out.

kind of the same response from the thread here, just a lot of confusion

catholicforum.com/forums/showthread.php?52400-Does-anyone-here-know-any-Latin-Someone-s-claiming-Pope-Francis-Invoked-Satan-at

Paul IV said "the smoke of satan has entered the church",

Here is a Catholic Priest / Exorcist saying that Pope Francis is a false pope etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=i7GLGfHZdos

LMFAO is that what (((they))) told you

thanks for the insight burgerbro.

is the situation like this since vatican II council or it was already corrupted before ?

Hebrew > Greek > Latin > English/etc
order of purity, although up to Greek is the most OG.

I've heard John the 23rd was a free mason, which automatically made him invalid as a catholic priest, never mind pope / bishop of rome.

Which, looking at it, looks like he was the start of Vatican 2.

Kind of fucked up.

I'm really not a conspiratard at all, but this is something that I honestly am getting conflicting answers on in terms of actual Catholic clergy.

>didst weaken
not
>didst cast lots over

shit translation m8.

(((jesuits)))

>tfw no cool digits.
who else, if not ((jewsuits)))?

> above Michael
Literally not possible. The name Michael means "one who is as God is". None can be as God is though...so...
> you are now aware that Micheal IS God in the form of an angel

Is there a source or are you faggots just meming

The Vatican is just as politically vulnerable as any sacred institution.

Marxists have infiltrated it.

Lord help you if you are using a digitsscript, hueanon.

Let me tell you little goys about /the/ dinner table. At this hallowed empty circle of a table, those who speak the word of yin (stillness) and praise the moon (Podesta) conjure the foulest of conspiracy against flesh and soul. Those who will.ingly take in nourishment and bequeath malnourishment are unquestionably SATAN.

>322

You absolutely sure about that? I could have sworn that Michael means "one who is closest to God."

All memes aside, The Catholic Church is not Christian.