Andrew McCabe

This is the acting director for the FBI after Comey was fired. Andrew McCabe is close friends with the governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe. McAuliffe is known to be a close friend and ally of the Clintons. A democratic super pac for the governor in Virginia donated $467,500 to Andrew McCabe's wife's 2015 state senate campaign. The Virginia Democratic Party also donated about $200k for that same campaign. Is Trump trying to sink his own presidency or something? Firing Comey and allowing this Clinton ally to run the FBI is like shooting himself in the foot.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/president-obamas-team-sought-nsa-intel-on-thousands-of-americans-during-the-2016-election
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/03/grassley-pressing-fbis-mccabe-in-trump-russia-dossier-case.html
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2017-03-28 CEG to FBI (McCabe Conflict in Trump Associates Investigation).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

40072 dimensional chess user...

This guy will be gone so fast his head will spin.

Just like Sally Yates

There is literally no possible way this could be good for him, though.

thats the point

I don't get it...
The FBI director has to be confirmed by the Senate. It could take all Summer.

he's bringing in the swamp to make the draining all the more valiant. fuck off shariablue

im talking about draining the god damn swamp for finally.

Democrats are threatening the guys kids ffs. Trump has him by the balls. He either helps clean up DC by singing like a bird or he goes to prison for his entire remaining lifespan. He brings the Clintons down or he goes down.

chessfags right again.

I'm sorry, what the fuck are you talking about? Source?

I dont need a stinking source to know that Trump has full access to every single bit of data the NSA has and the NSA has every bit of data McCabe had ever generated. trump has all he needs to throw Mccabe in prison. Mccabe can save his own ass and throw everyone else under the bus or he can go to prison FOR LIFE. If Im wrong he will not say a word tomorrow...plead the fifth if need be...but if Im right...wowza!

Using the NSA as a political weapon is illegal, kid.

Another thread has tweets from democrats already smearing the mans reputation and outright threatening his kidsif he "does anything stupid" at the hearings. thats a fucking bombshell if you ask me. they are turning on their own insider.

Really? We cant cite precedence here? I bet we can.

No, he's the "acting director". He's temporary.

Obama unmasked 2200 Americans during the campaign last year. Dont tell me the President cant do it if he wants.

I literally said acting director. I also said previously that a replacement must first jump through all the hoops in the Senate that any appointee does. Could take months. Obama didn't do that if that's what you're getting at.

Source?

>I AM GROWING STRONGER

Cute meme, now get out of my thread.

circa.com/politics/president-obamas-team-sought-nsa-intel-on-thousands-of-americans-during-the-2016-election

Excuse me, it was over 5000 Americans. My bad.

>Obama didn't use the NSA for political gain

All that says is that it was common practice, because the same thing happened in 2015 before the election ever got going. Nice try Drumpfkin.

That isnt what it says in its entirety but if its how you want to read it then okay. Lets see what McCabe says tomorrow.

Don't get excited. He's literally going to say the same things Comey did, minus the slight error Comey made about the Huma Abedin thing.

>All that says is that it was common practice
>same thing happened in 2015
While you are right, you are also not paying attention to the obvious trend in those 2 years. There were only around 900 in 2015. That number doubling during an election year is exactly why this is a talking point and should be one.

>Andrew McCabe

Maddow has went full attack on him tonight and he has to appear at hearing tomorrow.

Something massive is going down. Dems all over twitter are attacking McCabe out of the blue.

see this thread about it

very weird

Thats what Clinton people are outright attacking a Clinton guy tonight? because hes going to say the same things?

Why didn't Comey ever answer Chuck Grassley's 12 questions about Andrew McCabe by his April 11 deadline?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/03/grassley-pressing-fbis-mccabe-in-trump-russia-dossier-case.html

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2017-03-28 CEG to FBI (McCabe Conflict in Trump Associates Investigation).pdf

Trump can name anyone as an interim director with no Senate approval. It's only a permanent director who needs to be approved.

>grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2017-03-28 CEG to FBI (McCabe Conflict in Trump Associates Investigation).pdf
That pdf is brutal. Grassleys going to nail this guy to the wall! he will talk or its the penitentiary.

NSA keeps TONS of data far away from the President, whoever it is. He (and the NSA Director he appointed) get what they decide to give him.

me again...I will not be shocked if McCabe commits suicide overnight. Clinton style.

Bump

Mac Abe goddamnit this is America