Why are we allowing this Iran-Russia Alliance

Why are we standing idly by while our most dangerous enemies are getting chummy with each other and have formed a close alliance? How do we destroy this relationship that is a threat to regional security? Now, on top of everything the Russians are giving Iran military expertise. See link related

newsweek.com/iran-military-advanced-torpedo-russia-fastest-606096

Hello shareblue

what did you call me?

Can you fuck off kike?

Why the fuck are you posting here? Do you think that anyone is going to buy your bullshit?

Your entire post screams shill. Go try to brainwash plebs. You have no power here.

Russia has to pick the Shia because the Sunni are already spoken for.

Dont you see what a danger this alliance is to the rergion and to the world?

Don't you see what a danger the kike influence over the Western world is?

I don't give a fuck about Russia and Iran. They can hold hands and play together on the other side of the fucking world.

The Western world has been used by kikes for decades to stir up shit in the entire world. Of course Russia and Iran are going to form an alliance to make sure that the globalist kikes don't fuck with them.

>t. farhad

>Shill.
I don't get it. I thought a shill was someone that supports Hillary? Why is this shill material?

Simple, we destroy it from within by playing slanted underwater 65D chess, dummy.

Make the US friends with both states, drop the sanctions, open up free trade between our nations, and help secure a future for Russian, Persian, and American children.

Confirmed kike.

Did you learn nothing in the election? Your blatant shilling just galvanizes the right-wing. Please continue to try to salvage your pathetic thread while I continue to gleefully blow every point you make out of the fucking water.

ring ring

>Hello, this is OP
oh hi Bill thanks for calling, im ready to chop my dick off for you

Lurk more and stop posting.

A shill is a dishonest twat who is attempting to push an agenda and has no interest in a legitimate discussion. They are essentially just parasites who are paid to attempt to influence other peoples opinions.

The original shills on Sup Forums were JIDF... the Jewish Internet Defense Force. There have been many groups of shills on this board.

If you want to spot shills you need only confront and argue with people in order to gauge what their arguments are. Shills will almost never engage in actual debate.

For example, see this little exchange
I presented a few light weight points and he completely ignored them because he wants to focus on manipulating people into believing that Russia and Iran are a threat to the Western world. He knows that if he actually tried to engage in a debate he would get destroyed. So, instead, he simply tries to completely avoid any sort of argument.

>"A shill is a dishonest twat who is attempting to push an agenda and has no interest in a legitimate discussion"

So if I wanted to discuss something Sup Forums thought was wrong, let's say Hillary or Jews for example. Would Sup Forums actually "discuss" it with me? Or just flame my opinion? Wouldn't that be shilling?

Just ignore him, hes trying to act as if Iran suddenly having their own version of the world's fastest torpedo (coincidentally a copy of a Russian missile) isnt a threat to us

>Just ignore him, hes trying to act as if Iran suddenly having their own version of the world's fastest torpedo (coincidentally a copy of a Russian missile) isnt a threat to us

You mean iran is gonna sail all the way to california to sink cargo ships from china?

We don't get a say
It's not exclusive to those we've been *programmed* to distrust and hate
Our own governments are part of the alliance
We're to be kept distracted while they plan and plot
Media tells us this nation or that is our enemy
No. At the top, they are not enemies. They are complicit
They're complicit in wars, in trade, in increasingly imposing controls over 8 billion
They're scared of us

As someone who is closer to these countries than you are, I don't feel like they are threatening "regional security". Perhaps you should take your Arab ass out of America though.

Why not just do this, add in Israel, India, Turkey, Britain, Japan, China, and (what's left) of ethnic Germans, Italians, and French, then just beat the civilization into third worlders rather than allowing them to run rampant?

because thats not what israel wants us to do you bad goy. israel wants to turn us all into into mud people with sub 80 iq because its much easier to cotnrol those kinds of people. Countries like Iran and Russia are our last hope against their vile plot.

pay denbts. also our ships are closer to Iran than your "country" that hasnt been relevent since 2000 BC
Iranians implicitly say they will target our ships, are we supposed to ignore their vows?

You know there are 2 different Jewish ethnicities that hate eachother more than anything, and have been warring since the dawn of time?

Did you know Iran/Russia are Jewish?

i think we should take their advice and get the fuck out of that worthless desert and focus on clearing our homeland of shitskins and kikes

lol there is almost no place on earth that has not suffered the parasitism of the jewry, if thats what you mean by "jewish"