>pic related
Literally the only thing this means.

No. go away.

No

Blumpf is finished, trust me.

its over pol drumpf will never recover.

Yes.

Shhhh just let it happen

Even if he was, they'd have to impeach a whole lot of other people before they got another democrat. Democrats will be completely out of power for at least the next 8 years

Yes, they will engulf him within a peach, they whole process will be broadcast live on television once a peach of suitable dimensions has been sourced.

I'll rephrase my first response. Trump will be impeached after Hillary goes to prison.

Would you say this is before or after he is allowed to get his hands on the nuclear codes

Until they have actual evidence instead of coincidences and assumptions no. Nixon had multiple smoking guns proving him to be a part of Watergate and it was shown to the public multiple times.

The closes we got to any sort of confirmation on Trump was Buzzfeed reporting that he had Russian Hookers pee on Obama's bed, and then compared his shit to Obama, which that story has been proven absolutely false

>Is Trump really going to be impeached?

considering only the republicans have the power to do it.....absolutely no fucking chance

Hahaha!!! I'm going to copy your Pepe!

Yes, only a few more days till he's in prison getting plowed by Jamarcus and the boys.

Trump and the giant peach.

DRUMPF BTFO HURRR

That's a violation! Oh well, might as well do it now while you can't be prosecuted for it

Donald and the Giant Peach

No. This is all gay shit from niggers. Fuck all those niggers.

No, there is no precident for it

Sad!

>Shhhh just let it happen

Shills won't risk civil war. We're the ones with the guns.

>is the Republican controlled Congress going to impeach the republican president???

No. The answer is no.

yes

We must let the numbers say what happens.

Doubles would imply impeaching.
Triple the numbers mean we get to eat free oranges.
If its four digits and more, we're all getting laid.

rolling

yup, he said mean things.

haha nice get

reeeeroll

one more roll

roll

Rawl

>jamarcus?

Is this some cross between Jamal and Marcus.. did you have a stroke?

ral