>In the year 2017
Why do you do this to yourself?

man that game is ancient now
move on

The game is dead man, give it up.

lurk moar

wew lad

remember when wow was actually cool?

>ywn again experience molten core raids that last until 2am because of incompetent guild leaders as you fend off your mother trying to get you to bed because it's a school night and you have football practice in the morning and the excitement of waiting for the burning crusade portal opening the first time at midnight

:(

Yeah. I just play MOBAs now.

It's not as good as it was but it's still good to me damnit.

>Still hoping for Vanilla/TBC legacy realms to be announced at blizzcon

>this is my wow characters facebook

It's unplayable garbage. I even played Draenor and that was awful. Last time it was fun was the panda one. I can't even believe I need to school you on this.

WoW died after TBC, death knights ruined the game

fuck niggers

I've been patiently waiting for Camelot Unchained, however, being YEARS later I'm convinced they just scammed all of the investors and are going to release essentially a Runescape alpha and say "WELP WE TRIED, BYE"

It's shit, and you should feel bad for allowing yourself to enjoy slopping around in shit like some farmyard animal.

>Last time it was fun was the panda one
you have garbage taste my man

the game has been totally abysmal since ToC in wrath

Keep dreaming m8, they already sidelined retail WoW, what makes you think they will bother with legacy servers? Last of the good devs left at the end of mop. Now all WoW has are passionless devs who only work to collect a paycheck.

Patch 1.4 killed the game forever. That was the day the game went from awesome to full casual.

The panda stuff was fun because it didn't take itself seriously and there was actually stuff to do. I quit playing right around ToC actually and dabbled a bit with Draenor and the last 6 weeks of Pandaland.

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP

*duels you*
SO U BE SAYIN

*/dance*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

*eats a mana skittle*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

*checks for nearest alchemist*
U BE SAYIN

*collects valor points*
HOL UP HOL UP

*sucks air through helmet*
AYYOO U BE SAYIN

*retribution aura
SO U BE SAYIN

*opens up a mana pot and pours some for his homies Uther and Lothar*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN

*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his paladin trainer*
WE WUZ

*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE WUZ

*casts holy shock*
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ

*pulls up sagging plate greaves*
SO WE WUZ BLESSED BY THE NAARU 'N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEET

I played wod for a few months and stopped after I got the CM weapons. Legion raiding is good desu, the AP grind is what makes it not very enjoyable though.

Also the zones feel too compact and this legendary system is ridiculous. I do agree MoP>Legion though because pvp is dead now and Siege of Org was sick(ToT too). TBC was my fav desu.

I agree somewhat, but the only other choices of "main" games now are CS:GO and shitty mobas.

I tried to give this expansion a shot but it's nothing alike to its TBC and Lich days. Wow is a sickly bastard child while the mother is giving blow jobs in the back ally right now. It was fun for a little while and then it sinks in just how much RNG the whole fucking thing has become. It's a money sucker while you hope and pray for the best things to come your way.

Hey I heard you like some RNG with you RNG, do you want some more RNG with your RNG so you can RNG while you RNG RNG? Customization? NAH, too complicated, let's limit everything, including transmogs, your stat preferences, your rotation, your items, your weapons, mobs, tagging, and the quests you need to hit end game. Artificial inflation of content is always the best!!! :D

This is like 80% of the way to being a faggot tier degeneracy, you wont reproduce.

I can't really blame you. You have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for any good games these days, and it's a damn shame.

I'm more upset that they fuckin removed ALL aspects of any hardcore gameplay.

They completely annihilated the talent system, everyone gets the best talents/stats by default, they don't even have to try.

More importantly, for me at least, they just give away tier pieces. Oh here's your set bonuses in raid finder that you got while afking and making hot pockets. The item level is higher in mythic, but, it kind of removed all sense of accomplishment when EVERYONE has the set bonuses.

Wow
it's like you literally missed the best expansion

off yourself faggot

feels.jpg

I don't know, they've took a lot of the devs off of multiple projects.

Most likely going to be for another Heartstone expac or some shit though

never gonna happen retard. wow is shit.

'Cause I'm in my late 20s and now I'm like that fat dad who was a chad football player in high-school. "I coulda gone pro, man..."

Just join a private server dude.
Dalaran wow is WOTLK and has a decent pop

>They RNG'd legendaries

tfw WoW has gone to utter shit

Fucking dead.

there is good vanilla shit right now, very easy and free

That's too much effort when there are way better games to play with more vibrant communities now.

i saw that too

oh well ive enjoyed legion and im surprised they didnt hamfist sylvanas into everything as a mary sue.

Ive never enjoyed dailies as much as i have this expansion. You dont have to do them unless you are min maxing artifact power and even then you get far more running maw of souls mythic over and over. My main complaints are legendaries making or breaking specs. Consumables pots food flask runes etc are too expensive. Nighthold mythic is balls to the wall hard. Other then that ive enjoyed myself.

>Implying BC wasn't the best expansion

there's always stuff to do if you like jamming your dick into a wall over and over

panda was absolute trash and you're a plebeian for even considering otherwise

Please elaborate, like what?

You cannot be talking about MMOs

Breddy gud

It was better than anything else post Wrath.

No the MMO format is dead deal with it.

Yes they replaced them with this faggot.
Thats why legion has so much diablo 3 influence and so much fucking rng.

he's already gone

>It was better than anything else post Wrath
Green turds taste better than brown turds. Does that make green turds fine cuisine?

Any War3 fans itt?
We need to meme War4 into existence. Blizzard's CEO has hinted that he would do it if there was enough interest.

I can't even imagine how much worse my life would be if I'd still been playing this over the last 10 years

>nigger paladins
>tauren paladins
>elf paladins
>probably night elf paladins next expansion

NOT GOOD

nu-Blizzard can't write for shit
and Metzen quit just let Warcraft die

That'd be amazing. There's a huge fanbase, and if they do it right they'd have a decent pool of Dota 2 players to draw from for pvp.

>tfw there are 5000 people logged in idling around the Dark Portal, and every few seconds someone pops into existence and rushes into the portal having finished installing the xpac. Being squished by the Fel Reaver for the first time. Being in Silithus during the clusterfuck that was the AQ opening and then watching that douchebag Kainzo sitting on his Black Qiraji scarab mount on the Ironforge AH bridge for like 2 years straight.

;_;

Legion is good but it'll never be those days again. Course being 20 with few life commitments helps too.

He was part of legion development.

Every recent Blizzard game has been bad.

bruh

blizz is sjw faggotry now

Paladins are gay anyway.

Meh, kinda sorta, they brought the Diablo 3 team over for Legion and it shows, Legion is basically World of Diablocraft. It even has you collecting randomly dropping Legendaries from endless waves of demon enemies in purple and green rocky zones while hoping the item you want titanforges in a Torment 15...I meant Mythic 15 Rif...dungeon.

In every game they want you to play their games exactly as intended, its just sterilizes their games.
Nothing gayer than forced choke points on cuckwatch maps.

I gave up hope about 10 years ago.

kek I used to play a nigger paladin ironically many years ago

let it go

the current devs are idiots

I don't mind the Legendaries, however it is pretty funny that my shammy alt with less than 2 days /played at 110 now has better gear than my main with the 2nd and 3rd best Legendaries for my spec dropping first off.

But if you love RNG, you should play Outlaw Rogue, because Dawg, I heard you like your entire game play experience based on rolling virtual dice and hoping you get a virtual good roll.