Hello pol we are yazidis we are white can my family go to your country

hello pol we are yazidis we are white can my family go to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

jaydafransen.com/10000-yazidis-killed-or-kidnapped-in-isis-genocide-but-true-scale-of-horror-may-never-be-known/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melek_Taus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, fight for your own country. We have enough cowards here

yes. Decent people stuck in a shithole part of the world.

>towel on head, better off dead

Eastern Euro's wear the same shit often. Even central and Southern Euro's. Western Euro's used too. Yazidis are pretty decent people with their own faith that's basically Zoroastrianism with Christian, Jewish, and slightly Muslim stories thrown into the mix. Zoroastrianism 2.0 is how I refer to it.

old eastern euro ladies wear it to keep their heads warm, not to show submission to allah

neck yourself faggot

They don't believe in Allah dummy. They believe in a peacock or some shit. Learn about the people even a little before clumping them into the same group as that shit faith.

There's a reason muslims hate them.

I would be ok with refugees if they were Yazidis or middle eastern Christians instead of criminal Africans and Arabs.

Also, Yazidis are probably the whitest people in the middle east, so there's that. They have kept their blood pure because they only marry within their group.

Not to mention they literally worship the Sun and the elements.

this

ya man let me just spoil Europe because some sand niggers are "christian", fucking cuckold burger

lmfao IGNORANT LEAF ALERT!

Seriously I wish I could just jettison the rest of the world into space and leave only Australia. Maybe New Zealand if they lock all the feminists in their sex dungeons.

Seriously fuck all you cunts, none of you faggots can do anything right. You all need to be shot into the sun.

jaydafransen.com/10000-yazidis-killed-or-kidnapped-in-isis-genocide-but-true-scale-of-horror-may-never-be-known/

>spoil Europe

I'm a European. Stop spouting nonsense you fucking Leaf. Euro's have been fucking and raping eachother for millenia.

They are all a bit of eachother.

I'd rather have the 700,000, yes that's how many of these people there are in the world, Yazidis in Europe (They also happen to be pretty fucking White because they only marry within their tribe or within other Kurds) as another user pointed out, then the millions of rapefugees from Africa and the ME that the glorious politicians of my homeland have been letting in.

Learn your shit. God, why are Leafs the shittiest posters all over the fucking internet.

What a faggot

Tell me about the Yazidis Ahmed? What do you know about them? Or do you clump them into the same category as Muslims because "HERP DERP TOWEL HEADS".

They are literally a people who believe in ancient mythological shit centered around the Earth, it's elements, and the Sun. Their God of creation is a fucking bird.

They also happen to be pretty fucking peaceful and it's why they get bullied so much by the muslims and even at points in history by Christians.
The Kurds who are Muslims are basically their protectors.

>The Yazidis are monotheists, believing in God as creator of the world, which he has placed under the care of seven holy beings or angels, the chief of whom is Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel. The Peacock Angel, as world-ruler, causes both good and bad to befall individuals, and this ambivalent character is reflected in myths of his own temporary fall from God's favour, before his remorseful tears extinguished the fires of his hellish prison and he was reconciled with God.

wow, ace mythology

Some Kurds are heavily mixed with other groups.

Yazidis are pure, they don't even marry other Kurds.

No cause your not of European ancestry or white

I dont give a fuck they're sand niggers to me, theyre not European and burger, you're probably not either

First you let in the Yazidis, then you let in the Sikhs cause MUH BASED SIKHS, then you let in the Kurds cause they fight turks and then you let in the etc etc

Jesus christ you faggots never learn do you? They have to stay in their fucking lands I dont give a fuck, THEYRE NOT WHITE....and you better go back to the donald you stupid mongrels

fucking burgers man, "pretty white".....coming from a country that labels spics as white, neck yourselves you fucking traitors

Fuck off kike. You're not white unless your have prominently R1B y haplogroup

To be fair the Yazidi's are a bit of a different story because they're a tiny minority, really non chance against ISIS (unlike the syrians). I support safe zones for these people, flex some muscle, but no refugees.

Fuck outta here you faggot as Leaf. Day of the rake when? Please God day of the rake soon.

"MUH WHITE HERITAGE". calling me, a native born European who traces his bloodline in Europe 500 years a mongrel. Faggot ass settler. Go club a baby seal.

finally a non-retarded burger

WOW MAN THEY WORSHIP NATURE, WE SHOULD LET THESE SAND NIGGERS INTO OUR NATIVE LANDS BECAUSE THEYRE SO BASED!!!

no wonder your country is near ruin

>a peacock or some shit

Pagan fucks are pagan fucks. Are we to accept 89 armed elephants with 20 vaginas worshipper weirdos too?

ya sure bro you've probably got a Yazidi gf and now you're shilling on her behalf, neck yourself...day of the rake because I believe in the superiority of my own race and love them more than a pack of sand niggers? jesus christ the 56% meme is too real

Yazidis are fine. Barely any of them anyways, and they have tons of reasons to hate muslims.

Not their country. They get killed by mudshits everywhere.

Yazidis aren't Europeans and thus should be expelled from our lands, anyone else is either not white or mingles with these mongrels as evidenced by the retarded burgers in this thread

>The Kurds who are Muslims are basically their protectors
They are protected by secular Kurds. But some Yazidis don't consider themselves to be Kurds, but rather a separate group.

Muslims persecute them because they consider them unbelievers, pagans, devil worshippers etc.

SO they're devil worshipers?

Yazidis have always been a persecuted minority.

Even the catholic crusaders used to murder them because they worshipped the devil.

Literally Yazidi children.

I bet you are an ugly overweight faggot who lives in some shit town on the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
>MUH RACE"

Worshiping nature and the sun, which actually gives us life is not the devil user.

But I know what you are talking about.

They don't worship the devil.

This is a myth used to justify their persecution.

They have an ancient pre-Islamic belief. It's actually one of the oldest religions.

lmao ya dude of course you're from a ((((MULTICULTURAL))) and (((DIVERSE))) city, its no wonder you appreciate these shit skins!

heads up faggot, europeans have been pillaging the middle east for centuries and left some of their genes there, this is why some Arabs look like Wops

god damn you're pathetic, a "native born" european...no wonder you love sand niggers! take your fetish elsewhere you disgusting faggot

Why do you need to choose between them?
Why not keep all of them far form your country?
They believe in Allah, it's just a ultra heretic form of islam

Like I said, day of the rake. It will come to you soon enough.

germany has the second biggest yazidi population at 120,000

ISIS rats are literally committing white genocide.

you understand

They literally don't believe in Allah. Not even in the slightest.

And as far as choosing goes, that's what a good immigration policy is about. Choosing good seeds from bad ones. Every nation does it.

I see what Muslims do everywhere. They are in the shit seed group.
Yazidis not only keep to themselves, but they also happen to have a very peaceful belief system that is more based then the Church, the Temple or just about any faith on Earth. They worship that which gives us life. The Sun, the Earth, the Moon, and so on.

>They believe in Allah
Bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melek_Taus

Yazidis are the most isolated and introverted people in the Middle East. They could fit in the US just fine. You could throw them in some random area in Wisconsin, and you'll never hear from them again

Also, how the fuck is it supposed to be a "ultra heretic form of Islam" when their religion is older than Islam?

"..a pre-Islamic, native religion of the Kurds. It's rooted in Iranian religions blended with elements of pre-Islamic ancient Mesopotamian religious traditions and Zoroastrianism."

not so fast, dirty pagans
it would be better if both yazidis and muslims were glassed

they worship Lucifer. Melek taus is god and his most badass angel was Lucifer who was very rebellious. Their god was impressed and made Lucifer the king of this world.

wacky, but they seem nice.

The peacock represents light, like a rainbow.

Yes, i would. If i was a leader of an European country that got cucked by EU, i would only accept them, while playing around the jewish game and not ruining the genetic pool of my country with things like... Somali.

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEYRE NOT WHITE

and neither are you

>Worship both Bible AND Koran

Pick one.

As long as you exept the holocost is fake and muslims must be killed

look at Canada acting like it has a backbone.

Alexanders rape babies. Did you know that there is a yazidi shrine on the north side of Mt. Sinjar which holds a meteorite that they worship?
Oddly enough, it is also the place where all the arab villagers go and take a shit.

Kill all filthy satanist Yazidi scum.

Pretty much confirmed to be Israeli aagents at this point. That seals the deal.

Don't even try argue with entry redpilled people, they just don't understand the complexities of their own race yet.

>You could throw them in some random area in Wisconsin,

They're desert people.

Either Arizona, New Mexico or Nevada.

>not ruining the genetic pool
This isn't a problem, they won't marry outside their group. They keep to themselves & don't proselytize. They're not dangerous.

Do you speak Spanish?

lol shut up you fat neckbeard leaf. Shouldn't you have been raided by now for not worshiping Muslims?

That is THICC. And no they don't worship Lucifer at all. It's a misconception. Part of their religion basically follows the same story as what in Christianity we call the story of Lucifer. (Favored Angel etc). Given that their original belief system predates the 3 major religions of the ME, it wouldn't be a surprise if the Christian faith which is widely known to have taken a shit ton of beliefs from Zoroastrianism and Egyptian faiths took this same story and twisted it up. Also in their language another name for their God is Shaytan. This however has nothing to do with our word "Satan". But in Islam Satan is the devil. So take a retarded Saudi sand faggot and tell him that and it's beheading time in his mind.

But you know how it goes in the western world, don't you? Besides, one more reason for them not ruining the genetic pool, if i was an EU country that had to take refugees, i would pick only them and try to play around the jewish plan as much as i could.

Pic related is a Yazidi girl.

the peacock is Lucifer though. rebellious angel and rainbow mascot peacock.

And their god is shaytan. They were basically one of the original gnostic cults I think.

shouldn't you fetishisize a group of shitskins and let them into your country by now? jesus christ man its like being born in europe makes you pathetic these days....what a shame....its just too easy with you isnt it? my god, should we let in every shit skin because theyre not muslim? how bout dem chinks, filipinos, mexicans?

people like you are the reason europe and the west in general is becoming shit, a real Gary Johnson level loser!

someone has to

>which is widely known to have taken a shit ton of beliefs from Zoroastrianism and Egyptian faiths
That's precisely what (((they))) want you to think

>Christians, Jews, and Muslims worship the same God in different ways!
>Your faith is the same as all other ancient faiths!
>Many paths to salvation!
>We're all the same!

They must be good at killing Muslims if they've survived this long pure and non Muslim

Yazidiz are cool
Id let em in

Just the fertile, unmarried females, but feel free to take your wife and younger children to live and work in Canada

Yazidis are fine, yes.

lmao look at their stupid fuckin refugee faces.

You are a faggot, everyone in this thread knows it. You are lonely. Everyone in this thread knows it. You are a coward, everyone in this thread knows it.

Go whack off your tiny dick to maple syrup why don't you. You friendless loser.

Shaytan is literally Satan piss off you filthy Yazidi mushrik, soon your scumbag race will be cleansed from Iraq bithnillah.

It's the Muslims who are killing them.

Yazidis just want to live in peace.

Wew lad watch that edge

this is a yazidis boy, hes obviously mixed with some type of arab so theyre not all pure

>Yazidis are fine
No, they are sandniggers and act like sand niggers.

fine with me

>People living in close proximity for centuries have some mix of each other in them
Give this man a fucking medal

I took several Theological classes in high school and have been studying the topic since I was a kid.

Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, which is an offs shoot of Egyptian theologies, which is an offshoot of Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism being the primary belief system of the Yazidis.
Oh yeah and Islam, which is a bastardized more violent offshoot of Christianity.

Yes. I am not aware of the details of the Yazidis, but at some point wouldn't fighting (or executing sanctions against) the persecutors be better than just move around the persecutees?

WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRY SOME MORE!!

Dude how much do you wish a Yazidi person would fuck your sister? I bet its a fetish for most cuckold burgers like you! HEY GUYS LETS LET IN ALL THE BASED SHIT SKINS!! WHAT COULD GO WRONG THIS TIME?!?!??

pathetic.

>You could throw them in some random area in Wisconsin, and you'll never hear from them again
That would be completely fine. I think immigrants should be free to not assimilate even a little if they truly keep to themselves and at least follow the law. It's when they squat in insular urban communities and start fucking with the natives that it becomes a problem.

WOW, ITS A FUCKING WAVE

See faggot, I don't know what any of those Arab words mean. So I'm starting to believe now you are just a faggot Muslim convert

Keep going loser. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

They're literal Aryans. Not Arabs.

>HEY GUISE LOOK AT THESE BASED SHIT SKINS!! THESE ONES ARE OKAY TO LET IN I PROMISE! FUCK NATIVE EUROPEAN LAND TILLED ON BY EUROPEAN FAMILIES FOR GENERATIONS! THESE SHITSKINS HAVE COLOURFUL EYES, SO I THINK IT'S OK!!

go back

hey dude, how does it feel being outclassed and outwitted by a leaf? and I thought MY people were fucked, you took cognitive dissonance to a whole new level!

def a german-cuck, you'd make a great policy maker for the EU! LOL

Trippy

14 Words.

Whatever makes you feel better you Yazidi loving subhuman.

They aren't zaroastrian at all. There are no two dieties. Just Shaytan and "Lucifer" as the angel figure.

Problem is they just so happen to be in the ME. Where Muslims kill Muslims, Muslim kill Jews, kill Christians, kill literally everyone around for slight differences. And here you have a group of people who's belief systems, and even their ethnicity is so far removed from the local tribal idiots that they are primary targets for everyone around them.
It would be better if they could stay where they are and be free to keep being their weird, yet peaceful selves. All their religious holy artifacts and temples are in Northern Iraq and Syria anyways.

Hopefully soon a Kurdish state is formed o these people can have some real protection for once.

>MUH HANDSOME KURDS
>MUH HANDSOME YAZIDIS
>BUT LOOK AT THIS PRETTY JEWESS
kys

LOLIS ARE REAL

outclassed? outwitted? lol fedora fag.

>how much do you wish a Yazidi person would fuck your sister?

They don't do that. Yazidis don't tolerate race mixing, not even with other Kurds.

Kurd bf when?

they let you post from prison?