MUSLIM CRUSHED TO DEATH BY A THEME PARK RIDE

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39862996
>The Splash Canyon attraction was shut on Tuesday after the girl, who was on a school trip, fell into the water.
>Staffordshire Police said the victim, who was a pupil at Jameah Academy in Leicester, was airlifted to Birmingham Children's Hospital at about 14:20 BST.
>She was confirmed dead shortly after arrival at hospital.
>The Jameah Academy, an Islamic girls' school, confirmed a year 6 pupil had died at the park.

Is this, dare I say it, /ourride/?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3869782/Tragedy-Australian-theme-park-four-people-CRUSHED-death-Thunder-River-Rapids-water-ride-flips-over.html
gaystarnews.com/article/australian-gay-couple-killed-freak-accident-gold-coast-theme-park/
youtube.com/watch?v=bbsYIN3oVBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck you're happy about this? you disgusting racist sicko, holy cow.

One less bomb factory.

She will be rewarded with 40 virgins in heaven.

How? Is the water so shallow that she got crushed into the ground by one of the boats? Smashed into a wall by one?

>Islam is a race

When will this meme die?

This. All the interesting stuff is missing. What is the issue with the ride? Who is at fault?

haha you dumb dumbs no one died. Muslim field trip to a theme park. helicopter to airlift.

One down, many more to go.

conveyor belt

is this the same ride as that one that happened in australia?

Is Splash Canyon /our/ride?

>"Hate crimes are a hoax"

tfw you didn't read the OP and he already said it

Hey, muzzies rape and kill our children. Why should we mourn theirs?

RUBBER DINGHY RAPIDS BRO

normie cant handle the edge?

admit it, you chuckled at /ourride/

These sorts of rides crushing people seem to be happening more often. Is it the age of the rides? More incompetent niggers operating them?

hahaha.

well constructed op. fuck that ho.

This is just embarrassing.

>"fell"
If my GF's time in Turkey taught us anything is that it's not uncommon for mudshits to throw their children into traffic and other dangerous situations to try and sue for every penny they can.

Yes. Same location too

Clean your room

How new are you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3869782/Tragedy-Australian-theme-park-four-people-CRUSHED-death-Thunder-River-Rapids-water-ride-flips-over.html

This. Think its the fast flowing current that drags them down to the conveyor belt.

An accident involving the same type of ride happened last year
gaystarnews.com/article/australian-gay-couple-killed-freak-accident-gold-coast-theme-park/
Only that time, it killed two faggots

Is this magic at work?

AWOO~

Islam isn't a race.

BAN ASSAULT RIDES NOW

>Underrated

>Topkek

>holy cow

Probably a pajeet too.

FPWP

that's what they get for leaving their fucking garbage all over the place like animals

Thank you based rollercoaster

Islamophobe ride, why couldn't it have been a white person?

I think the towel on her head mustve caught wind and slowed the ride down to a dangerous level. The ride didnt kill her though, the (((media))) wont tell you the real way she died...other muslims stoned her to death for showing her bare head while on the ride. She was crushed, but not by the ride. Leave it to the left to demonize rides again.

Are there belts underwater? Because it says she fell into the water. Either way what a Chinese way to die. Poor kiddo. Ironically this wouldn't have happened if their family just stayed in the ME.

Anyone who is seriously happy about this is an asshole to the highest degree. We don't wish accidental death upon anyone.. Pol is satire, we aren't actually like this in real life, we mourn her death. Stop pretending to be like this, none of you would hurt a fly,

#notallsplashcanyons #I'llrideyou

lol, good riddance, so sick of mudslimes

one down

The most magical place on earth is no longer Disneyland

bless you user

Another Doctor lost.

>Ironically this wouldn't have happened if their family just stayed in the ME.
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=bbsYIN3oVBg

Pic related slaps your girl on the ass, what do?

How do we get more Muzzies on park rides?

pretty horrific way to go for a kid and anybody else, but muslims need to get the fuck out of europe

>what a Chinese way to die

You must be mistaken, it was a ride of peace.

here, we can keep you sjws happy

You don´t fit here.

At least she was Baptized just in time to go to heaven.

Didn't this happen again a year or so ago? Same ride even?

Animals dont go to heaven.

nig off. Where do you think you are?

Fucking got a chortle out of me.

q: why did god make muslims smell so bad?

a: so even the blind could hate them

>year 6 pupil
Nah, mate, she's one of the virgins

Do not insult beautiful muslim women.

>She will be rewarded with 40 virgins in heaven.
she can only go to valhalalalalala if she died with a detonator in her hand

plaines, trucks, them park rides

I get the feeling muslims are just that bad at driving things.

Be careful what you say, look whos driving your country...

jesus how the fuck did I know the girl was muslim when i saw this story the other day

KIKE!

>child enjoying a theme park ride dies
>they're islamic so it's a good thing

yet when they celebrate heathen westerners dying then Sup Forums gets up in arms about it.

she was just a fucking kid Sup Forums

>holy cow.

enjoying your first day here?

In October 2016 Der Freitag and Huffington Post Deutschland both published an article by an 18-year-old Syrian migrant called Aras Bacho. In the piece he complained that the migrants in Germany were ‘fed up’ with the ‘angry’ German people who ‘insult and agitate’ and are ‘unemployed racists’. Among other imprecations he continued,
>We refugees … do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave Germany. Germany does not fit you, why do you live here?
> Look for a new home.

This. I'm certain that bumper boat river rides are redpilled

You cant see whats coming if you cant see through your hijab

Hi Satan! Long time no see!

>We don't wish accidental death upon anyone
>we aren't actually like this in real life
>we mourn her death
>Stop pretending
>none of you would hurt a fly
>Pol
Guaranteed replies

>What a Chinese way to die

kek

It will get real funny if it turns out her hijab got caught in the machinery and they will have to ban hijabs in the future to avoid accidents.

record their eventual sexual encounter from a corner in the room

MORE LIKE SMASH CANYON AMIRITE GUYS

what a red pilled ride

Leaping Lizards! Golly Gee! Jeezy Petes!

Any more antiquated phrases, Grandpa?

So...you're saying amusement parks are racist?

>TR8R
now that's a meme i haven't seen in a long fucking time

not our coast guard fault this time

>holy cow
That's racist against inbred street-shitters.

All the "TRAITOR!" lefty sperg has made that folder relevant for me again

>Islamic school
Why is this allowed?

She wanted to have a blast at the water park, but it seems her hopes were crushed.

Baby Boomer scum detected.

now that's what I call an amusement park

oh no that sucks

Those are trash bags you dum dum. This is a picture of beautiful muslim women.

Thank you based Poseidon

Salafist blown out by lame river raft ride. Niiiiccee.

>We refugees … do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave Germany. Germany does not fit you, why do you live here?
Migrants from the ME are for the most part greedy, stupid wastes of food who ruin everything they touch. They rape and kill at an unprecedented level in recent European history, destroy the culture of the countries who graciously allow the scum to live there, spread Islam the religion of hate like wildfire and when the citizens of Europe attempt to voice their opinion, the parasitic migrants tell them to leave.

Day of the purge when?

Well it happened in Britbongistan so there'll probably be a national week of mourning declared since it's a muslim.

this proves the holo-coaster is real and 6 gorillian jews died in Polish theme parks. Oi Vey!