Study shows millennials are abandoning all religions at an alarming rate

news3lv.com/news/nation-world/losing-their-religion-millennials-leaving-their-faith-behind

Kiss goodbye to your superstitions, christcucks. The world is finally waking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/generational-cohort/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_and_origin_of_the_Resurrection_of_Jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bye bye religion!

Hello Mental Illness and Jihad!

Cool. More room to breath in the Thereafter

Nice source there CTR shill

enjoy your nihilistic despair OP

> The world is finally waking up
kek, no they just become dogmatic leftists with just as much moralist preaching.

Nobody gives a fuck about religion being abandoned, unless its islam.

OP is complete cocksucking faggot, like usual.

This shouldn't be a surprise... millennial are the most worthless generation of human history.

They're lazy and degenerate.

> be honest truthseeker who is just not convinced of God's existence
okay

> be hedonistic selfish entitled fuck who just wants to indulge in pleasures without having to feel guilty because you disobeyed God
please die

There is no god tho

maybe because nowadays googling does god exist takes about 30 seconds

boomers btfo

lol no

As a Millennial I'll tell we as a generation are just useless with no faith in life itself. This is the product of absolute garbage parenting and schooling.

You know this how?

Can't wait until the rest of the world catches up with the godless utopian societies of communist Russia and China

The main problem is that leftism IS a religion. They're not waking up and abandoning religion, they're just converting.

pic related

>The world is finally waking up.

Yeah, to Islam.

Very true

Behold the overman

It fills my heart with enormous pleasure that the Millennials will all be going to hell. They're scum. It wouldn't be paradise with them there.

> Waking up

sure

>Millenials proving how worthless they are as a generation.

Am I supposed to be surprised by this or something? Soon you're going to expect me to be surprised when Millenials decide that Islam is the true religion of peace and they all start to embrace it because they "discovered" that atheism is even more worthless than they are.

It's Judaism without any of the benefits.

Actually on the plus side, this will result in a huge decrease in aid money to third world countries, seeing as religious folk are the only charitable ones.

>atheists are smug, i'm so superior to them for voluntarily deluding myself

> aid money to third world country

cof cof Just import them and increase the nanny state cof cof

waking up to a jewish prison

Good, religion is for subhumans who cannot into logical reasoning, or simply lie to themselves.

not really because giving away other people's money is a core tenet of the left

Right, the third-worlders will just come over here now. So progressive.

>2055
>be one of only 70,000 traditionalist Catholics left in LA.
>islamic ghettos everywhere,
>atheists everywhere
>desu i needed to be born in 1889.

mixed with the superstition was a tradition that evolved over thousands of years, that added a certain social stability that is going to be devastatingly lost when the last traces of religious influence dissipate.

SAINT PEPSI

Atheism cannot exist in nature.

>christianity provided the foundation for the greatest civilization that has ever graced this earth

>lol let's throw it away and become communists

literally kys

>20 year olds whove never paid a bill in their life think they have settle spiritual opinions

>also implying this isn't good news
Imminent Second-Coming. All part of His plan.

>christcucks in 2017

The #1 leading cause of mass immigration and cuckservatism is religious fucktards.

This. Atheists it's not too late. Don't be afraid of the light

Religion cannot exist in nature*

U mean Judaism not christianity

wait what the fuck people still believe that god exists in 2k17

pray all you want retards nothing is going to happen

yes the christhating jew soros and all the rabidly secular democrats support immigration in unision with the christian church.

But I feel pretty great right now!

How can (((God))) ever recover?

This is not good most humans are too stupid to function without religion unlike us atheist.

Here is the problem with millenials in a nutshell. They think they are going to be young forever and that mommy and daddy will always be there to bail them out. It's going to be fun to watch millennials grow old and insignificant and out of touch after years of being told how awesome they are.

>in b4 fuck off boomer

No i'm just a millennial who hates my peers,

off by one, Satan

>Christianity at it's lowest point in 1500 years
>it's the cause of the relatively new phenomenon of mass immigration
u wot

We need a Christianity without religion.

Religion and conservative values are growing.

I'm a "millenial" (born 1990) and I've had a religious revelation recently and starting my conversion to the Catholic faith. I was once a satanist when I was a teenager, and then an atheist for a decade.

This is honestly what I tell people to get them to join my cult

One digit away
>nice try, satan
>0.0001 soul has been deposited in your Minotaur bank

christians on average live longer, happier, and healthier lives than atheists. seems like were functioning just fine

>2017
>not worshipping Technology

>implying mommy and daddy aren't the #1 reason why our generation is screwed up
They did the bare minimum as parents, feed, clothe and shelter us. Whenever a problem arose where they had to actually be a parent, they ran to the government.

>Christian churches in the U.S. are responsible for funding refugee and immigration programs across Europe
>"We dindu nuffin!! issdat soros!!!"

Fuck you. Fuck off. Fuck you.

meant for If I ever manage to actually unfuck my life and have kids, I'll dedicate everything I am to raising them right.

why is belief delusion when you willingly believe the words of jewish scientists with no thought? and dont tell me you research what they say and whether its actually correct because you fucking dont.

When are we going to accept that religion was just a thing to explain things when we didn't know much? I know that revelation is scary and it scares me sometimes but it's the most logical reasoning. Look at it this way. If you try to start a faith now no more outlandish than what Christians and Muslims believe you will be mocked and laughed at but the older religions are ok because they get grandfathered in for being so old.

Call back in 20 years.

christians have 80 thousand dicks that are 90ft long

atheists??

well.... fedora hahahah

CHECK MATE
how can FLBSKPADSJFOKJADSF even compete?!

It will be replaced by either Islam or Judaism.

Woe is the world.

>When are we going to accept that religion was just a thing to explain things when we didn't know much?
Christianity isn't, look into the historical evidence for the death burial and resurrection of Christ

the sheep are ready for project bluebeam

>not religious
>but still believes in God
So close, yet so far.

Jews are surprisingly conniving. Not that Christians good nature cannot be taken advantage of.

>"goys, the churches are being subverted so join my marxist death cult and embrace your islamic masters!"
why dont you fuck off cheese kebab

Ain't that the truth. You just described the one that raised me.

because anything more would result in crying on the floor about how your parents are controlling you in a puddle of your own diarrhea

I wonder how your atheistic Brazil will compare.

The most worthless, pointless generation becoming more worthless and pointless. The world becoming less religious and more worthless and pointless. All the truly great human beings in history happened to be religious or with a spiritual dimension at least. Whiny faggy good for nothing millenials don't like it well ultimately this generation will be forgotten by history and probably wiped out by cataclysm (while updating their social media status) and no one will care

Are u done being buttmad or are you ready to come to church?

fpbp

It isn't as bad as the article makes it out to be.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/generational-cohort/

>67% of all Young Millennials are religious
>50% of all Young Millennials believe that the Bible is the word of God
>20% of all Young Millennials interpret the Bible literally
>68% of all Young Millennials believe in Heaven

It is also worth noting that the lines between religion and culture have blurred. I don't believe in God or Heaven but I'd fight and die in a Crusade/for the Christian God because Christianity is such an important part of my culture. "67% religious" does not necessarily imply "23% degenerate Communist heathen."

>Believing the (((media)))

1)The person being interviewed is Mormon
2)The person being interviewed is a woman

I don't know why Sup Forums is getting rused by this. Besides, religion will not die, because Islam will enrich the West :^)

Seriously doe, why are people turning their back on God so easily? Millennials have no direction, no purpose, and ignoring God will only make them feel lonelier and unfulfilled, which is why they all have this desire to change the world, just so they could feel that their lives have meaning or a purpose to exist. What I'm implying is that many are not truly atheist, just having internal conflicts and parental issues, and they won't have faith in God because they can't even have faith in their family. Either that, or they're just edgelords trying to interpret how they feel about being molested by their uncle

dont care
god isnt real. religion is stupid. we re better off without it.

i would laugh if that shit happens

I know your dumb christcuck tricks.
Remember all those "hilarious" photos of people taking in refugees last year? Those were CHRISTIANS. Guess who fucking staffed the refugee camps like Calais? Oh that's right, CHRISTIANS.

I'm tired of you disgusting fucks ruining this continent hand in hand with the chosen ones.

Most western atheists are degenerate shitlib fucks who, despite having an average IQ and basic understanding of science, maintain that by the mere virtue of rejecting a deity they are inherently more intelligent and capable than theists. I say this as an atheist.

Isn't Jihad religious?

Let's also not forget that Macron is a fucking dutiful catholic, as is his wife who works at a Jesuit school.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_and_origin_of_the_Resurrection_of_Jesus

Scholars accept that people believed that Jesus was resurrected. This is not evidenced anywhere else outside of the bible (a Jewish propaganda tome)

>Seriously doe, why are people turning their back on God so easily?
Years and years of Jewish media hammering it into everyone's head. You know, the usual.

Lucky for you there is a religion entirely base.d on prag.matic inn8 life s.kills!.

I guess no one notices that the more people turn away from God, the more degenerate things get...hmmmmm really makes you think.

>1 post by this id
Sage

sorry that christians have compassion. doesnt mean theyre encouraging it. youre a moron if you think christians have any political power in this scientific utopia we live in today. but if people show up who are in need, yes you can bet christians will take care of them

Yes this mean christianity is stupid and not millennials who literally don't even know if they are boys or girls.

Doesn't matter, we'll be here to rebuild when this sick society fails... just like all the other times in the past two thousand years

Thank God.

Announcing sages is against the rules, user-san. You don't want to become a rulebreaker now, would you?

>The Bible is Jewish propaganda
>Revelation 3:9
What

>millennials are god-less faggots

oh wow you don't say. and this is coming from an agnostic

wowee, you sure trust the (((news media))). good boy.

>Book written by jews to control the goyim chattel
>"You just have to take it on faith goy!"

I wonder what they'll replace it with.

>book that calls the Jews out
>Jewish propaganda

C'mon.

>Jesuits
>dutiful catholics
Integrism or death.

Pretty common jewish tactic

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Like newton, what the fuck did that joker ever accomplish. Inventing only TWO essential disciplines?!

Psssh, calculus and physics. Millenials invented being gender fluid, being microagressed, AND the current year