Internet Historian.

Best channel on YouTube.

New video on the bike lock fag

youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE

about time the faggot made new content

pretty sure most people on here know about him
not to be
>le secret club
or anything but more newfags are definitely joining. or its just leftypol again idk man
good content

>Bikelock Fugitive of Berkeley
What a missed opportunity not calling him a bandit instead of fugitive

>Aussies posting poetry instead of shit
Is this even possible?

His voice is soothing.

That was really good.

Fugitive is better because this cocksucker is hiding from the police.

Is there any news are articles recently on him?

Yeah, He's a damn fine YTer. Also massive props for MGS music at the end.

nah, that just makes him sound like a lovable scamp.

This. I was under the impression that the police got him by now.

Yeh the guy makes good content.

Its nice Sup Forums can come together to hate on the one thing everyone hates. "Antifa"

This guy's channel will go pretty far, only if he doesn't sacrifice quality for quantity though.

Chastity Belt Butcher

I savor every time I get to have is seductive voice flow through my ears, he is the hero we needed, and the one we deserved. He reports the good ass maymays

he's ok

>implying i will fall for this ad
>implying you don't already know this
>implying this isn't a personal army request
get rekt & take your facebook shit or whatever it is back to sweden you stupid little

lovely videos to watch while dropping a fat shit

His video on HWNDU flag had me pissing my fucking pants laughing, especially the part where he explained user beeping his horn

> your wife's son book at his bedside
> 15 starbucks ventis tall

amazing.

totally not shilling my own channel guys

don't care if its channel shilling or not, video was high quality content for this board. especially as awful as Sup Forums's been for the past few months

hi internet historian

why do youtubers shill here constantly?

>watching his Habbo video
>brings back memories of the pool being closed
>tfw that was nearly 11 years ago

>implying he needs to

He is based. End of story. He even makes sure to direct all traffic to 4/pol/ to prevent the mages in the super secret clubs not to get flooded with newfags.

Is he the smiling old man with a computer from the stock photo?

I remember finding myself in the nigstika in one of the screencaps.
memories

I first watched him thinking it would be pure autism but his voice is just so damn soothing. Plus he does decent research also brendanial has a nice voice

Youtube does that for him. Within a couple of months he blew up from a few hundred subscribers to a quarter of a million and he's averaging 500,000 views. That means Youtube is pushing him in related videos, probably due to the fact that he is consistently blowing up. It's a feedback loop. In my experience, someone shilling their own videos gets a dozen to a few hundred views from a thread, nothing like what he's getting.

When something does blow up from Sup Forums, it's either because the content is directly stolen from Sup Forums or because lurkers repost it all over Reddit. In other words, he would want to shill on Reddit if he wanted to gain anything.

When we don't write shit we write poetry.
It used to be our biggest cultural pastime before the 1st World War.

im actually in a photograph circa 2006 in that video
all the fucking pcitures are not chronologically featured, nor does he mention the snakes on a plane raid
o well

Yes, that's Hank, history is his hobby.

>lvl 90 bike lock
kek

Check out the "durability" stat

Is he actually on the run from the law? Or have they decided to ignore what he did?

ahahhaahah 14/88
>gypsy speck