I just broke up with my Korean gf and I'm moving back to the US. I've got a lot of saved money but no job skills...

I just broke up with my Korean gf and I'm moving back to the US. I've got a lot of saved money but no job skills. I want to get a job, get an education, and start a new non-degenerate life. I lack self direction so I want Sup Forums to decide what city I go to. Will post pics of flight itinerary to prove I am going through with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, before the mods delete this. This is about politics. I consider where I move to be a political decision. Should I move to Salt Lake City and marry a fertile Mormon hottie? Or should I move to Portland and try to redpill white liberals?

Let's decide together
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

move to the northwest and pick a city around 100k population.

Detroit... start a career in rap

Digits say Baltimore. Make it your mission to civilize the natives with your seed.

Why a medium sized city?

don't bother trying to redpill people in portland. they are a lost cause

Portland is a mistake. If you want Oregon I would recommend Salem. Plenty of high skilled jobs at the state capital, close to good university, small city, great architecture and history.

Avoid Portland at all costs. It's over priced and filled with militant lefties.

We need to talk

I was just looking at Salem, it looks comfy AF tbqh. Like my homeown in the 90s ;_;

What happened with the girlfriend? Also, move to Washington

Become a cattle rancher. Look up Greg Judy and Joel Salatin on mob grazing.

Go to a san fransisco and become a meth dealing male prostitute

I was looking at some qt on the subway. Not in an obnoxious way IMO, but appreciating nonetheless. I know she doesnt like it, we've fought about it before, but I just dont think it's healthy for her to try and control my gaze like that.

So she storms off and sits in a seperate car. When we get off at our stop it is completely empty. She confronts me and starts nagging me. I tell her to get over it, im never gonna stop, and i dont feel bad or regret it. She then slaps me. I tell her we're done. she says, "fine. were done". She gets home before me and grabs some of her stuff. She leaves when i get there. i pack my stuff and go to a motel.

when she comes back and sees i ACTUALLY left she starts texting me like, "where did you go?" "come back ;_:" but i cant handle this kind of disrespect and conflict. At a motel right now, trying to sort myself out.

Are you serious? Im sorry user. Im glad you had some cash saved though.

I am very interested in homesteading and sustainable agriculture (ie redpilled agriculture) and the eating of red meat.

holy shit! LOL she ALREADY started packing her shit then still does that. Holy Fuck.

share some pics of your ex . like feets

Thanks, user. ;_;

go to Oklahoma, or salem oregon also hows kim and north korea are you korean yourself

EJ is that you?

how did u people go from world conquerors to foot fetish degenerates, feels bad man

I would draw the line at someone feeling like they could put their hands on me in that way. No doubt. She has watched too many Kdramas where the female is the uppity voice of reason who always gets her way and her brain is fried. Time to move on.

Portland gets no sunlight for like 5 months out of the year. Keep that in mind.

That's what democracy does to you.

no, it's what a failure to unify and modernize does

kek, but
>leaving to go to a motel instead of kicking her out

>Also, before the mods delete this. This is about politics. I consider where I move to be a political decision. Should I move to Salt Lake City and marry a fertile Mormon hottie? Or should I move to Portland and try to redpill white liberals?

Portland will turn you MGTOW fast.
SLC there's hope.

((EU))nify

Google Fairfield, Iowa

...more specifically, Maharishi University of Management

It'll change your life, user

Waco, TX

At least you can start out here and decide where you want to go. We have Baylor, a Christian university, if you're interested in that type of stuff

You must go to Bosnia.

HOW IS DC 50% NIGGER WTF WHAT OBAMA DOING?! BUSSING EM IN AND SETTING UP KFCS ON EVERY BLOCK?

cause romans were not degenerates at all am right ? i mean orgies and gays are TOTALLY NOT DEGENERATE , but hey WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEET

If you're non-white try Chicago out.

Listen to some Jordan Peterson first you faggot

I'm from Oklahoma actually. I know every county is red and all, but women are all basic bleach blonde bitches, and the amount of Mexicans has gone up dramatically since I was a kid :/

Exactly, life isnt a fucking K-drama. You cant just assault someone with impunity cuz youre a grill and youre angry. Goddamn it pisses me off >:(

Curse the damn sun.

No.

No. I am a hhwitu piggu.

Get a new kgf

>We have Baylor, a Christian university
Do you need to be Christian to enter a Christian university?

I want to avoid the progressive brainwashing of university because I have seen its effects on friends and family - but I want quality education and not to have to convert.

Come to Kentucky. Plenty of cheap land within commuting distance of Lexington. We have CSAs, farmers markets, all that good hippy shit without all the communists and niggers.

post pics of gf now that you're single

Taking advice from Gen-pop of Sup Forums is pretty risky. Most of these fuckers don't even have their own lives in order enough to clean their fucking room.

What does this mean 'and the eating of red meat'
Are you a veganfag? Come home white man and eat a nice thick juicy steak asap.

Curse the sun yes, but also you definitely are making the right choice. It's kind of hard to continue down that path once you are redpilled. I almost flew out to a foreign country myself a few years back, I was just feeling very lost and didn't really know what to do, but thankfully Sup Forums helped me get things back on track and helped me to see reality again.

Isn't Kentucky hot as shit in the summer?

Join the military and go back to Korea.

No, but if you're applying undergrad they will ask what your religion is and you are required to attend chapel

If you're a graduate student, they don't care and you're not invited to any of that stuff

I like the fact that I don't have to put up with the SJW stuff which is one of the reasons I applied. It's really what college campuses should all be. Other schools I've looked at, even tech-oriented schools, always has some gender-stuff even like monuments dedicated to transgender movement, etc.

It's what happens when you date an Asian. Looks like you're finally getting actually redpilled.

Post her pics REEEEE

Kek already decided through this leaf. Why is there still discussion?

You should urban farm in Detroit, user. You'll be able to buy land, own a gun, and find a new waifu in no time... just never relax though... because blacks

>they will ask what your religion is
Are there wrong answers to that question though?

I would much rather sit through another religion's prayers than to deal with the atmosphere of a modern Western uni.

>sustainable agriculture
>red meat

retard alert

RETARD ALERT

Top kek

>I'm very interested in the eating of red meat.

Actual yelllow-fevered retard

Sorry I cant cuz I am a moral-fag

I thought you must be fucking with me at first, but this is actually... amazing, I must say. o.O
>BA in sustainable living
>take a single one month intensive focus class at a time.
>meditate n shit

I have had my fill of these clones.

fuck vegetables. protein is so expensive in this damn country, I lost all my gainz for this grill. >:(

Hell no. Almost never gets above 90, and the winters are very reasonable.

>non-degenerate life

Roll n for becoming a NEET and masturbating to animes

>She leaves when i get there. i pack my stuff and go to a motel.

Things like this happen before? If not then makeup; the makeup sex is pretty hot, boy.

I get it, you're a guy: we can't help "appreciating" a pretty girl. Just be more discrete about it. Doing the bug-eyed head swivel and drooling tongue routine is just obvious and inconsiderate.

Maybe deep down you wanted to break up and escape....

I think it does matter, however I know there are undergrads who are not religious and non-Christian. Baylor is known for being a Christian uni so obviously they want to accept Christian undergrads

If you're applying as a Graduate student, they don't care because Baylor needs graduate students in general so in cases they give you scholarship and free tuition

Obv. there are other Christian schools so look around, but I'm fairly happy here

>protein is so expensive
That sucks man, just another reason to skip town asap. Come back to America and be successful here, leave Korea for Koreans, and get out before the war.

Sounds comfy as hell

post pics you stupid nigger.

Why do you write like a child? I think t_D would be more your speed kiddo.

Fuck off cuck leaf, go suck Castreaus dick

t. based black caterpi

>start a new non-degenerate life
>moving to the US

yeah. good luck with that.

if three in a row OP moves to detroit. i quadruplets he looks for a job somewhere in the islamic state

Go to 안마 and tell her about it.
THAT WILL TEACH HER!

Fuck detoilet

Nice image, does the staff he is carrying represent anything?

Go Salem, Or. There is a lot of agriculture in oregon. You'll be fine. It's comfy af.

I would guess it represents him before a sheep herder.

I understand he is a shepherd, what's interesting is that he chose to take it with him.

Yes

It's probably supposed to be David (classic edition)

I am actually thinking about doing this. I'm gonna start a sustainable homestead and produce as many white children as possible.

Thanks Sup Forumsacks, I'm impressed at the amount of sincere replies I got. I'm gonna sleep on it and buy the tickets tomorrow, will post screen shot. Actually feeling non-shitty for the first time in 24 hours.

Good luck user

Knoxville, Tennessee.
300k-ish population.
There aren't THAT many black people and a good chunk of them are just college students.
Amazing food (Kaizen, Dead End BBQ)
Near the Smokies for outdoor shit.
If you like sports, the Vols are always entertaining.
Job outlook is pretty good.
Weather is usually ok.

Good luck

TM will change your life. It's all online, but learn it from an instructor, as there's a lot to the technique itself. Also, consider reading The Dharma Manifesto by Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya.

youtube.com/watch?v=CojRdFOQ-tg

It's been so for decades...

When you own half a continent, you can afford a few eccentricities...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
San Diego 5.8%

Feels good

Now you realize why Democrats want DC to become a state

whats this from?

>fewer niggers
>more beaners

Not a good trade off

t. girl

i take what i can get..

north county so its mostly white

You'll be traveling from a degenerate country. Let me tell you, at this point in your life, an education is meaningless. The best thing that you can do is start making profit off things that don't require much of an education, but rather, experience.

Just come home, man.

Don't move to the city. They're all degenerated that voted for Hillary.

Move somewhere in Utah Valley. Orem, AF, PG, eastern Lehi and the Alpine area are all pretty based.

use this race map and find a good white city

forgot link
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Oppa come back will watch the animation show u wanted me to watch Oppa what was its name attack titanic

Bums living in tents everywhere