STOP GIVING OUT YOUR FUCKING DNA

>in an interview in 1999 Bobby Fischer mentioned that the Jews were getting into genetic engineering

>23andMe's founder is Anne_Wojcicki, Jewish
>she was formerly married to Google co-Founder Sergey Brin
>founded company in 2006

You fucking retards need to stop giving your DNA to 23andme, it is a kike scam to get your DNA for CISPR and genetic human engineering and for them to assimilate the best white European DNA into their own gene pool and use it against us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
xenosystems.net/hyper-racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrVPoxvXz9s
youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're trying to steal our neanderthal genes

What about Ancestry.com?

I have a DNA kit sitting on my desk here that I need to do.

I'm sure the Luddites here on Sup Forums don't have any great genes we should be worried about.

why the fuck would you need to do that?

4:40 he talks about genetic engineering

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

I had a friend of a friend that was working on genetic engineering projects back in early 2000s. He wasn't allowed to talk about it. When the person I know closely asked him about the projects he was working on, he just drew a picture of a chicken and a pig with an equals sign and a question mark.

They are doing some incredibly nefarious shit with CISPR and genetic engineering.

what nigger??

>nefarious

lol no

First comes Gattaca

Then comes hyper-racism

Then the nightmare

Then destruction

xenosystems.net/hyper-racism/

Don't fucking tell you think they'll actually listen to your request. PLEASE.

>What about Ancestry.com?
They are run by Mormons.

they have a special going, I'm going to buy regrdless of what you say op

no shit, i laugh at all you gullible idiot faggots doing this shit, always posting your stupid threads about HAHA IM WHITE HERS THE PROOF while your dna is now on the books for future SJWs to isolate the "radical conservative gene" and youll end up in a mental institution for reprogramming

Nice. Unlike Judaism, Mormonism is a religion founded by whites, for whites.

we've been trying to tell them this for years, and they keep falling for the "here's my test results where I'm partial nigger" threads and then go out and give jews their money. The /nupol/ is retarded. They're mostly dumb sheep.

Still shady, nonetheless. youtube.com/watch?v=IrVPoxvXz9s

Because he has brown eyes.

Mormons consider themselves the new Jews, so not much different

Mormons have a spot in Israel. Jews don't just give away free territory to anyone. Mormonism is a white-Jewish sect. Even if most Mormons are fairly based, the religion at its head has ties to Jews.

>Native americans
Cursed with red skin for their wickedness, are also a lost tribe of israel.
>Blacks
Cursed with black skin because of some kinda original sin, something something, mark of Caine.

Basically the darker your skin, the deeper the sin.

>not using FTDNA
>that is also run by a Jew
The free market wins again.

This is honestly... probably true.

>For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
Luke 8:17

Ha, never knew Fischer hated the Jews. Look, I don't know what your friend was working on, or if your story is made up, but I can tell you some weird stuff goes on in at least some research institutes in Canada.

t. Genomic bioinformatics faggot

>Bible quote
>checks flag
>?????????
>not a "lol swedistan joke"

The hybrids have been around for a while.

Google plum island.

Remember the old meme in the early 2000s about the goat/spider hybrid that was producing silkin armor?

My fucking aunt did this a few days ago. She found out that she was 23% middle eastern. What does that make me? My entire fucking life is a joke now. I feel like I should just kill myself and spare my future misery.

>Even if most Mormons are fairly based,
I worked with Mormon and he was dating a girl and decided to live with her basically to save money. One day he went to church and they called him up to the head of the congregation and the priest (or whatever they call them) just looks at him and everyone and says "I hear by excommunicate you for living in sin". Then they asked him to leave. He was pretty devastated.

I think that verse is talking about judgement before god, not putting your genes in a quantum database.

Madonna has a crew of DNA-cleaners swoop in behind her when she leaves a hotel or wherever
It's probably possible to engineer a disease to a particular person if you had their dna, also someone else can patent portions of your dna if they find a use for it, probably covered in a waiver you sign with your sample

>AKA Scientologist with bibles.

I won't delve further into my story as I don't want to get a knock on my door. The company was in collusion with a Western government.

What sort of things in the research institutes are happening there?

Sure, that's just what they are doing out in the open. Now imagine what they are doing behind closed doors.

How do you know the results are correct?

Why does it make you any different than before?

Did your ideals suddenly change by finding out you could be 10% arab?

People think this will bring them answers, but ultimately it leads to dissapointment and division. ACCEPT WHAT YOU ARE, move on, no test necessary.

Or you can end up like Lauren Southern, with half your audience calling you crypto jew, a fourth saying iberians arent white enough, and maybe a few hundred who never cared at all.

>tfw they have perhaps the most complete record of white history, ancestry records and even dna samples stored in one of the most secure vaults in the world
>tfw bored into a granite cliff behind a nuclear blast-proof door and armed guards
>tfw naturally climate controlled and even the microfilm copies could last centuries

They know what's up.

>they're trying to steal our neanderthal genes
Cromagnon you shitskin jew worshiper

Hell no. I am ashamed that I have arab in me. It is a disgrace to my whitene lineage, which will be 0 now.

People can already be cloned.

The last thing Madonna wants is a brain-dead sex puppet of herself, to which she has no licensing rights.

You must have Arab in you if you were stupid enough to send your DNA to 23andJews

Then kill yourself, you pathetic mudshit.

The Western Ideal has no use for weakness.

My aunt did read my OP.

don't kill yourself idiot

How fucking retarded can you be to send out your DNA to a private corporation?
Seriously, people cry about their private messages, surfing preferences etc. being read and stored but are willingly giving out their genetic information and pay money for it?
Fucking hell, come on.

I just did.

Good riddance.

Last thing we need is Arabia sanding up our bloodlines.

>DUSTED

I am now the ghost of user posting. I agree fuck the arabs.

Maybe you can use your newfound spiritual energy to "liberate" mecca, if you catch my drift.

Perhaps the Aryan gods will allow you into Valhalla.

i'll bet she has clones of herself, for harvesting blood and organs (life extension) like soros et al

What Bobby Fischer was talking about is the Final Redpill, something that Sup Forums still has not grasped

Genetic Engineering is just the beginning. You don't fucking understand, none of you. What Transhumanism is, what it means.

What does it matter? I feel like our dna is already collected.

foreskin samples

Interdimensional robo-butts.

I think I understand fairly well, pic related

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts

why are people pessimistic and automatically assume the worst? understanding more about our genes could help eradicate cancers and diseases from our lives. and believe me, if you think giving your DNA to a company is bad because of human engineering I can promise you the military is already 50 years ahead in that department.

(((Not recommended)))

neanderthal master race reporting in

>Thinking this isnt for the elites like the Romney family and other sell out/illuminist/(((them)))

What are you talking about? Furries getting to grow tails or people literally never dying? If it's the latter I agree. It's too unnatural to cheat death. It's easy to imagine a dystopian future where people like George Soros have been alive for 500 years.

Sounds like some Blade Runner shit.

Are they making Xenomorphs?

It's not just biological organisms. It's the fusion between biological and mechanical

Maybe this will help you understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg

What about those aliens who have eternal life cuz they are millions of years more advanced?

Neanderthal descendant reporting in

I did a 23 and me recently and was shocked to find out that I am 1/16 Eldrazi

ENLIGHTEN US OH ALLMIGHTY

Interbred is a codeword for raped. The gene flow is neanderthal male to homo sapien female. Neanderthals are speculated to be 3 or 4x stronger than modern men.

>need
burger logic

Interesting hypothetical but-

Why wouldn't they get willing volunteers and be upfront with what they're doing? Why would they pretend to inform people of their background and then use it for some kind of genetic study?

Nice try but there's also the issue of their security and the fact that the information that literally makes up your genetic code is on servers waiting to be stolen and/or sold to the highest bidder at a future date. Maybe the next CEO won't be so wholesome.

I don't know. Our species is too primitive and will probably never reach that kind of development without catastrophe. Humans are too greedy and wicked.

kek, they can have my ((((((((white)))))))) genes.

Also went from being in the 99.9 percentile for neanderthal to 23rd in one analysis update, so they don't seem to know what they're doing.

At least the get to see the new face of europe. Moving there with my blonde Swede gf next month. They'll never know the difference.

Wow, I love Bobby Fischer now.

It just means the elites will keep their secretes with them while they destroy all other human life. They'll be super immune and live for centuries while slowly turning the rest of humanity into actual slave stock.
This board shits itself over vaccines and drinking water, now imagine what dna engineering in the hands of the jew will bring about?

other possibillity. they create a virus that only targets certain ethnicities and to do so they need to get many different DNA sample from many differen ethnicities to see what exactly is different and attack on those very trait

Because you are trying to play God against nature and there are things about nature that is beyond your comprehension. You might find some quick fix for now, so every shitbag human being can continue their fat worthless existence. But there will be ramifications for that over a greater timeline than the blink of a cosmic eye that is some genetic researcher's career. Who knows what those will be 100, 200, 500 years into the future. It's about the moral duty to not fiddle with nature and humanity so future generations can live normal lives.

Doubtful. I believe it is more akin to creating a hybrid race of slaves. I believe animal characterization/personification and furries are to culturally prepare us for the dystopic future and lead us to believe these things will be okay so they can carry on with their research and agendas.

Think Star Wars when they are in some alien bar. Imagine that is your dystopian reality, where we no longer live in just a multicultural society, but a multi-species society.

nice video desu

Why would you go to Europe and dilute it with your Arab DNA you piece of shit? Fucking refugee scum.

They already have enough dna collected to identify and exploit any group differences between whites and jews.
The only thing they could learn from your personal dna is your personal code which unless you're a demigod they need to engineer a virus for they're really not going to benefit from.

Both. They push anthropomorphic bodies as a subconcious fetish, hundreds of millions will be willing to get "cat eyes" or "fish gills", with the genetic subservience it would require. Chips, barcodes, licenses on your own body parts, less that pawns, pure cog. Using all their "free money" to maintain a fetish.

Only the elite will be able to afford transcendence. Maybe you can get like, robot legs or something, but again all your money will go to "maintenence."

The CONSTANT push is to reduce your wage to where all you can afford is necessity, and you will actually celebrate being able to choose between food or medicine, instead of nothing.

That video... dang... no wonder he was (((shut down)))

Cromagnons are the Neanderthal Sapien hybids you imbecile.

And I'm saying this as a hybrid w/ prominent occipital bun.

No man, when you can engineer a smarter brain, that brain can engineer a smarter brain....etc ad infinitium

Whoever builds the smartest brain will rule. And that brain will have control over all matter. Able to manipulate it like you sculpt Playdoh. Able to create biological organisms of any possible variety. Mechanical organisms. Entire worlds and systems.

Call this super being whatever you want. The Singularity, the Machine....it will dominate. Biological life as you know it will be wiped away for the designs of The Machine.

Perhaps it to gather data, so it spawns in some humans and a society of intelligent bat creatures. Then watches them fight for a while, the way you watch a fight between ants in a jar. Then it wipes them away as easily as you clean off a game board, and spawns in something new.

All matter will come under it's influence. The world will no longer be a static place, but a giant living organism. Like a massive singular creature.

On what grounds do you believe this?

Where does this illogical belief that aliens would not have experienced similar survival pressures to us, and thereby be similarly inclined towards similar survival mechanisms come from?

No species will thrive without immense genetic pressure, they will come out flabby and useless.

I surprisingly have little Neanderthal DNA, only 279 variants or more than 51% of those tested. I think that has a lot to do with being mainly Anglo, and those genes remained very isolated for much of history, even from Neanderthals.

This thread was specifically for idiots like you, and here you are bragging about your DNA results like the good goy moron you are. Consider suicide.

He looked like Kushner, but unlike Kushner he was based.

Don't be so butthurt, Jamal.

My Aunt has this done and she does not look anywhere near 100% Aryan. They always said we had native american blood and some of my aunts and uncles have an Injun look to them.

Long story shot she got the test back and it said 0% native, 0% Black, 0% Jewish it was all German and Norwegian. I have blonde hair and blue eyes but i still don't think im 100% Aryan as much as i want it to be true. I think these tests are bullshit.

A Mormon breakoff group tried setting up colonies in Israel in the 19th Century, but eventually failed.
>"[George J. Adams established] the “Church of the Messiah” in 1861 in Maine, and purchasing and settling a six-acre site in the Holy Land near Jaffa, where he transferred most of his church in 1866. Most of the 156 settlers had abandoned the colony by about 1867, although three families remained and prospered."

Maybe your grandma had a fling with a 50% arab to make your aunt and your bloodline is otherwise pure.
Better get tested to make sure tho

Dont be so proud, goyim. The jews have your dna.

I'm not butthurt nor a nigger, you're just another idiot consumerist who can't see the forest for the trees. Naive people like you are what's causing our downfall. Try and use some critical thinking next time you do something.

Its a scam, your providing free genetic material to a company that does with it. They can give you any result and youll probably believe it within reason.

Check mark the following with Y/N

White of European descent
Occipital bun
Prominent brow ridges
Sloped forehead
Elongated skull
Very dense bones
Hypercoagulating blood
Immune system stronk
Spring allergies
ADD/ADHD
wide shoulders - big colar bones
Thick lower leg bones

Oh quiet down goyim, it's fun to learn about your ancestry! Don't you want to know how white you are?

>spring allergies

They are laying the chems on thick this season arent they?

I got my first sun-related nosebleed in my entire life last week, felt like literal metal shaving in my sinuses.

Forgot:

Wide nose
Protruding wide ribecage
Average or slightly below average height
Stocky thick build
Insane strength/size ratio

Get on my level nigger

But the skull on the left is a human female, not a fair comparison. Women have smaller skulls

You're dumb as fuck. The vast majority of people have Neanderthal genes. Probably like 85% of people. Asians and Indians have even more than whites.

Probably not. This Spring is on track to be one of the worst in terms of plant blooming and pollen due to early temp rises and global warming.

My allergies flared up for first time in few years.

>tfw dark brown hair with red beard

fuck u genetics