Sum up your political beliefs and values in one sentence

Every single decision beyond 1940, regarding immigration to white, western nations, was a mistake that should be undone.

Why would you subsidize failure?
There's mine

everything would be a lot better if we could kill everyone that smelled bad.

What if I cant afford soap

>IQ: 160.
>Marxist.

National Transhumanism will create the master race.

Communism is a great political system.

for ants.

Confederate Union of Meritocratic States is a great system

for smart humans.

Jewish domination is a great political system

for actual humans.

Just fuck everything desu it doesnt matter in the long run, im here for the pie.

The problem is; there is an inertia to these decisions, one that cannot be overcome without violence. You cannot formulate an argument to remove second generation citizens, regardless of terrible naturalization laws.

you're part of the motherfucking problem!

I'm sorry Pekka, rules are rules.

Question everything.

Everyone should have the freedom to be the best that they can be and to better those that they care about, without any obligation to serve or compulsion to serve interests against their wishes.

The resurgence of communism in America must be repelled at any cost

>Everyone should have the freedom
stop right there criminal scum

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

You are violating the NAP saying that I can't smell like a dirty pig if I want to.

No matter how thin you slice it, It's still baloney.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

man deserves equality of opportunity but not equality of outcome

the weak should fear the strong

doesn't matter because human nature is inherently flawed and will always lead to chaos

Absolute freedom of speech and ideas should be protected at all costs.

no step on snek

NUKE ISRAEL NOW

go fuck yourself, sir.

You own yourself.

Deus Vult.

> Every single decision beyond 1940

This has to include you being born.

Praise Kek, and free my people.

National Corporatism is practical and realistic and we should submit to that system.

How are you going to do that when you're a pathetic neckbeard who no sane woman would ever want to touch ?

your rights end at my nose!

REEEEEEEE

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, Heil Hitler.

>imblying he's an gimmegrant

If your nose is inside your property, hell yeah.

Outside your property I can shit myself and go around saying oink oink.

A nation must strategically exploit the selfishness and tribalism of it's people to the advantage of the whole.

>to be the best that they can be
Is the point you retarded faggot.
Not the freedom to be a degenerate nigger.

No one is entitled to anything beyond the sweat of their own brow. If you say otherwise you're no better than a fucking commie, maybe cross the border and hug uncle Stalin if you disagree, cuck.

No one owns me.

Holding up the lowest of humanity holds down the greatest, regardless of race or creed

People should be free to rise and fall based on their own abilities.

Legal name fraud

End the Fed because everything else is a distraction.

Libertarianism can work, but only in a homogeneous society with a healthy set of values.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, Heil Hitler.

This is VERY accurate.

I think even shitty communism could work is a homogeneous society with a healthy set of values.

Will stick with the SNEK tho.

Egalitarianism is a pleasant lie and anyone spouting that bullshit past the age of 30 should get beaten to within an inch of his life.

The workers of the world must seize the means of production and purge without discrimination all members of the ruling class.

The natural state of life is for living creatures to constantly climb upwards, surpassing eachother in an ascendancy fuelled by the desire to be more prosperous than others.

This is mine too.

Don't just believe what you're told and if you don't understand it, don't believe it.

The state has absconded with the reverence that the tribe has always held and should rightfully hold.

Well shall live in a theocracy with one leader elected by god

Government sanctioned abortion and euthanasia. The population growth is out of control and we will crash hard once oil's EROI gets below the 7:1 ratio.

non-aggression principle

Everyone should stay in their own country and contribute to making it a great nation by getting an education and a good job that is needed in the country. (things like electricians, plumbers and architects for example)
None should ever go to someone elses country unless it's for a business trip or a well earned vacation (neither should have to last more than two weeks)
Religion should be toned down, religious people should keep their beliefs to themselves instead of preaching it to everyone at the top of their lungs like obnoxious twats
Jews and mudslimes should be gassed though
>inb4 "you don't seem to like religion, muh fedora hahaha do I fit in yet guise?"

>Communism is a great political system.
>
>for ants.

:/

I must secure the existence of my people and a future for Finnish children

shwack anyone in the way of the $$$

anyone else is a retarded faggot that deserves the dirt

you are right!

The individual is the weakest and the strongest part of any form of government, therefore the preservation of self is the most fundamental right from which all others flow from.

If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket it's of no concern to me.

Free will is an illusion and life has no real intrinsic value; whatever path our political discourse takes is ultimately inconsequential, so try not to worry about it too much.

Kill all traitors and foreigners.

better right than left.

You have internet in your cave?

Lamborghini doors when I lift off
They done fucked around, got a nigga pissed off
Nice little thot got a stiff arm
Did the Heisman on the hoe got the stiff arm
Fuck all that biting like Tyson or Holyfield
Woah whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
A couple of pills and I got my soda filled
Woah whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
Break out a sweat, I go head over heels for these mils
Woah whoa whoa whoa whoa
She thinks she the one but to me she ain't nothing but a thrill
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
I've been drippin' like a God, what else?
I been dodgin' all the flage, what else?
I been fillin' up garages, what else?
I gave her her first ménage, what else?
Close your eyes eyes eyes
I'm about to slide slide slide
Wonder why why why
I stay in the sky sky sky
Pink molly, let me dance with her (yup)
Freestylin', let me dance with her
Sky Dweller, it was sentimental
Rose gold, it was cinnamon

Harmonious society with built in imperfection, thus giving goals for it's citizens to strive towards better future.

Utopianism is the greatest threat to civilization.

>Sum up your political beliefs and values in one sentence.

Human beings are just as petty and tribalistic as other primates/hominids, and should be honest with themselves and each other about that fact.

>Sum up your political beliefs in one sentence
t .gov ip

Make everyone with below 100 IQ gay for 10 generations

Leave me alone.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Nuclear Winter is the only solution.

Shit, this 3% is more productive than the 9% of White South Africans (something hard to surpass). They make huge houses and stuff, praise the 3%.