WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SHILLS SILENT SUDDENLY?

Ever since Pepe "died" and the firing of Comey happened I noticed board quality surged up with minimal shill posts here and there about their shitty agendas
Do they actually think we are dead now since our beloved Pepe "died"? We'll if thats true then they're fucking retards for certain
Did shariablue focus all of their budget back in the Syria fiasco that they seem to have forgotten by now? Right now the "Trump did a watergate" angle backfired since the fucks clealy know that Trump can fire the man anyway if he liked it

Some of the threads are being moved to /bant/. I was in one earlier.

Is bant the pol refuse hangout?

Almost all the treads are super boring

They have to wait for marching orders.

They've already received their participation marks from their professors. Should pick up again next semester.

it's the /trash/ of Sup Forums, half the threads are from other boards.

their overlords are just concocting the next round of shill topics for them to spam

they will be back and they will all repeat the same shit. I sincerely think Trump surprised them though so they are having trouble figuring out what to shill

It is the deep breath before the plunge.

Actually seen un ironic articles claiming that pepe is dead...

I thought they will go for "Oh no! Trump did a Watergate, Trump must be impeached" angle
Also checked

/bant/ fucking sucks its just nsfw Sup Forums
If you wanted shitposting you go to [s4s]
If you wanted banter you go to Sup Forums

I'm excited for what angle those fucks can do next to make fun of
Obviously they cant go for a "BLUMF IS A RUSSIAN" and the "DRUMPF IS A NEOCON" angles

the shills are still alive and well don't be fooled

I know m8 its just they're eerily silent right now
I'm still making those how to spot shill threads every once in a while and I noticed a new trned among them
Apparently they greentext horribly and link MSM websites
Complacence is what killed the Shillary campaign anyway so I stay vigilant to shills

We got Antifa mods tho. It's bullshit.

Shills are still everywhere. What are you talking about?

>They do it for free
Antifags cant organize for shit anyway

Yeah it seems they stop at Aussie/European hours
Nice digits mane

I've been reporting a lot of people over the past few days, am I responsible for the mods doing their job?

They know FBI new management might prosecute CTR shills for conspiracy to commit sedition

shills aren't even our biggest threat
our biggest threat is the flood of nufags we have taken on
they are the ones who reply to slide threads, and who buy up diversionary bullshit
they are the ones who's greatness in number threatens the chcaracter of our board

>WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SHILLS SILENT SUDDENLY?
I noticed that.

It does seem quite calm. It was bonkers last night....slide threads all over. It is somewhat bonkers to think that this has that much influence that they will spend tax payer dollars via a 3rd party to try to change our mind....or just disrupt.

You can't see it? Their here in force trying to blend in and subtly change the atmosphere of the bored. It's not very hard to spot, Seen it first thing this morning when i loaded up pol.

Thoth numbers. It might be working.

Kek is a false god - Praise Heh!

if they're Antifa, they're doing a pretty damn reasonable job, I find they check reports I make pretty much instantly.

they think pepe is dead. pepe only grows stronger. pepe is infinite. pepe is everything

>eerily silent
They're all over the place screaming about Russia.

I can see it m80
>Linking MSM
>Cant greentext
>Tries too hard to be "le ebil nazi"
>"Communism is cool guys I swear"
God these guys are too easy to spot

Because we are now overrun with normies.

Nobody is fooled by that anymore m80
Anyone who fell to that is liberals who still believe the MSM
That Syria attack may be divisive but it did hell of a job to convince everyone he's not an "ebil Russian plant"
I've been speculating that this attack made the Dems and Neocons complacent that they could control Trump now to the point where they actually believed the deep state is still in control while blind to the fact that Trump is just trapping them so they ant bullshit him anyomore

They are busy shitting up the normal threads now. Think they got the point that their shill threads are too obvious, marching orders changed to be more stealthy and post within existing threads.

Sort of obvious imo

i also noticed a dip in shill activity but i thought it was just me.

this. Matt Furie may be the creator, but his creations have taken on a life of their own. he can't close pandora's box.

Rebirth is not possible without death. When Pepe revives he will reach Christ status.