Christianity is the glue for a white civilization

Prove me wrong. God Bless. In Jesus name, amen.

Satanists and Jews BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, christcuck, but no.

>glue for white civilization
>Invented by Jews
>Spread to Europe by Jews, replacing the native religion
>Teaches that a Jew was the son of God and Israel is the holy land
Yes, Jews BTFO LOL

Invented by the greeks jewcock

religion is a literal bluepill

Its dogmatic bullshit for retards. No wonder niggers, spicks and mudslimes flock to it.

Agreed. Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

If you ever EVER think the Jews aren't behind something, you need to seriously question your beliefs.

Hey look, it's another "Christian" who doesn't know the history of his religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity

>wikipedia
GTFO Sup Forums

Shills can't prove post wrong. Shareblue and retarded millenials BTFO

Christ was a hero. Too many stupid faggots don't understand what he is saying to appreciate the wisdom found in the Holy Bible. They like to focus on superficial aspects instead of the fact everything a civilization needs to survive itself is within this book.

I was an Atheist since I was 14. I'm now 27!

But I have come to see the light this year. God is real and he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins, and he rose again.

The Jews had a good system of organization then they ignored it to their own peril. Christ took everything positive of Judaism and improved it. Christianity has allowed our people to organize successfully for a thousand years. Only those who are mad and greedy will deny Christ. Shortsighted and selfish assholes are naturally turned off by the message. If the larger population allows these people to assume leadership or for it to become normalized the civilization is doomed to fail. It is human nature and nothing you stupid faggots can do to change it.

>Using sources at all
>Not taking everything on faith
Santa isn't going to leave you any presents this year if you're naughty, user

The same faggots who call themselves atheists and watch fantasy like comic book hero movies are the same faggots that allowed our ancestors to live in grass huts for thousands of years until Christians brought us civilization. You dipshits are looking for heroes to look up to, instead of using your grandfather's hero you're now looking up to comic book heroes like Batman or your stupid video game hero.

I saw a fat fedora wearing man baby at my psychiatrist appointment today. It's the second time in my whole life I've ever seen one in the wild. It's hilarious.

>my psychiatrist appointment
Good goim, eat your pills.

>Prove me wrong.
What can Christianity offer the Aryan he cannot attain himself?

Typical Christcuck, falling for a shoop

My doctor doesn't believe me that Jesus got rid of the demons. If I stop taking them he will send me back to the mental hospital. I was in there for a year and I don't want to go back. I can't lie about not taking them because that's a sin.

So, you're saying that Caucasians couldn't form a civilization prior to a little over 1900 years ago?

>aryan
Civilisation. Salvation. Traditional values. End of soddomy. Living God to worship instead of your lack of melanine.

There is only one Religion that can bind mankind.

Yes?

>Civilization
Literally created by Aryans.
>Salvation
From what?
>Traditional Values
Aryans created the concept of traditional values when we created civilization.
>End of soddomy
nigga u trollin
>Living God to worship
Aryans coined monotheism and were the first to worship the one true God, not kikes.

>Christianity
>white

You don't belive in god you just go to church so you can get "forgiveness" without changing who you are or actually meaning it.

Fuck off faggot. You are worshiping a pagan faggot god kikes made up instead of Word of Christ. But sure, jerk off to your skin color and see where your faggotry will lead you.

Jesus wasn't entirely white since he is of Semitic (ethnic) origin. That's like having a black guy as the leader of the KKK (see Clayton Bigsby.)

>real life drama in Mzansi
>real

>hurr my skin color is more important than soul
>hurr white faggots and fedoras are my brothers, black christians are my enemies!

What are you talking about? Zoroastrianism taught there is:

>one good God who created the world
>one evil Demon who fights God and his chosen people (the aryans)
>that one day a messiah would come to destroy evil
>that people should live good wholesome lives

roughly 500 years before the Jews stopped worshiping golden bulls. And before that? There was Vedism, the oldest known Aryan religion which taught there is only one God.

This redpill may be hard to swallow, but surely the truth will set you free?

Jews taking credit for European society again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the prophet Jesus (pbuh) you little kuffar? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the jihad academy

youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc

watch it!

>Zoroastrianism
It's a kike propaganda. This shit is nothing but rip-off of religion of Israel. But sure, continue to suck on freedy mercury's pozed dick like a good little goy faggot.

Don't forget about the atheists OP. You're right though, keep on spreading the truth.

hey. i actually like this guys work. have read some of his articles. thanks for the video.

>This shit is nothing but rip-off of religion of Israel.
Prove that Hebrews or Israel existed pre-Greek occupation.

You can't

Also 3 magi who visited baby Jesus and King Darius you dumb nigger

>propaganda

zoroastrianism existed before the Jews were even "Jews" you uneducated white nigger.

wake up neo holy fucking shit.

>Prove that Hebrews or Israel existed pre-Greek occupation.
The Bible you dumb faggot.

>Jews BTFO
But why do you want Jesus BTFO

>Christianity was preached by force
>Muh pagan strength
>Muh will of power
>Why christians were so mean :((((

Certainly explains a few things desu

Yeah, no.
The Romans brought my ancestors civilization
Not Christcucks.

Jesus was a shitskinned middleeastern. He wasn't white. He also did not have long hair, as that would have been against his own religion at the time. How does all of this make you feel?

>the west becomes the greatest civilization of all time while religious
>is destroyed in two or three generations by secularism

Really makes me think

>(((romans)))
Yeah, people who considered sodomy normal were definitly bringers of civilisation.

(((greeks)))

I thought the glue that holds white civilization together was incest?

What in the fuck are you talking about? We see in the Eddas explicit anti-homosexual beliefs.
We also so anti-trans beliefs, with Loki, the most hated and scorned God, being associated with transforming into a woman.

Enlightenment values are the glue of a white civilization. You and your Jew and Muslim family are the cancer. Fuck off back to the sandbowl.

Yes, let me pack up to the desert, and live by the rules of the bible like my """Christian""" ancestors did.

Desert huts and circumcision is some truly advanced shit

>(((Enlightenment)))

Judaism was developed after Christianity, m8. After the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. Nearly all the Israelite population converted in a generation. Those that didn't rejected the Church and started their own (((religion))) after the Temple was destroyed.

Jussayin.

These are good interviews.

>The Bible you dumb faggot.

>From "The Construction of Homosexuality"
by David F. Greenberg
>(((David F. Greenberg)

What's the point in arguing with Christcucks when they give you quotes from books by literal Jewish Communists and no actual direct sources?

I just got done watching an episode of Hell On Wheels where they do the Jew programming of "The Bible says not to kill" (it says not to murder) and "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord" (the actual context implies merely that bad will befall the wicked, not to be a lamb amongst wolves).

Christianity is the fiddle they've been playing against us for thousands of years.

Christ is the final redpill on jews.

i became Christian AFTER Sup Forums redpilled me on the JQ
you see: Christ and the jew's rejection of Him is the final redpill on the origin of jewish iniquity
this is literally the final redpill on life, the jews, and everything.

yet only the last 60 years christians became passive
makes yu think

You'd think If anything, being atheist would make you LESS likely to give a fuck about the wellbeing of others.

Ave Imperator

>Jews BTFO
Shouldn't Christians be loving to everyone?

Just cuz you love someone doesn't mean you can BTTFO.