This is so true it literally hurts

This is so true it literally hurts.

on what planet is richard nixon considered more corrupt than bill clinton?

>Not even the most generous interpretation makes this remotely true.
>TFW I now know why libcucks are so awful at memes.

They're also killing themselves with their Comey crocodile tears.

/SAGE/

OP it seems like you are new here

On planet Earth.

DELET

Nixon's only crime was spying on what was essentially a wing of the KGB acting as a political party in the US, he did nothing wrong.

wrong faggot.
the thing is that these people were all alive to be charged with crimes.
if people opposed clinton theyd wind up dead and everyone around them too.
he sold china fake gold like a dirty nigger.

Not really, Trump is more like Andrew Jackson, the slayer of the savages

God what have (((they))) done to you Jimmy? You used to be cool.

you have absolutely no idea what damage nixon did if you think he compares to trump.

He's trying hard to beat those Colbert ratings.

Man...I can't believe all the buttblasted liberals that make this shit constantly actually think it's sending some kind of message.

And we only 110 days in. This glorious feast of asspain will continue til at least 2020 and I am so fuckin stoked for it. Face it libshits, he's not getting impeached so calm your fuckin boners. Trump is here to stay so just keep applying that preparation H to your sore little tender buttholes. I'm gonna keep stroking my American star spangled cock to the sound of crying lefttists. Its so erect. Not even OP's mama could make it this hard. Bigly.

This. Look what happened when the republicans went soft on commie kikes: our modern degenerate country of shitskins and drug addicts.

Eat my shit.

Nixon was the last good president imo. And the checkers speech is the best campaign btfo in history.

>HURR BUSH DUM DUM
he didn't want the MSM to have a clip of him saying "shame on me" on tape.

Give me the quick rundown

You better be shilling ironically leaf.

Nixon will make a huge comeback. I'm not a fan because he completely eliminated the gold standard, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that he was treated VERY unfairly.

nixon was 10 times more corrupt than Bill, and Bill actually left the economy in a good state

They're killing themselves. Especially with these Comey crocodile tears. Big losses coming up in 2018.

Ready to give Trump some much needed conservative reinforcements in Congress, Sup Forums?

>implying anybody could fuck up the economy with all the major advancements made in the 90s
It would have been impossible to leave it in a bad state

This. Economy did well in spite of him.

List corruption by Nixon.

This is just pathetic

Sarah Silverman's ex-boyfriend is a real faggot. I hope the AIDS kills him.