"Our mission…will be to act in such a way that French people of the Muslim faith are always more proud of being...

"Our mission…will be to act in such a way that French people of the Muslim faith are always more proud of being French than of being Muslim…"

Kudos for at least being honest about the goal.

Now if only the american libtards did the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/05/france-secularism-and-religion
economist.com/node/2035067
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because that's worked so well in the past

its a huge upgrade over saying Islam is amazing

>Trying to put something ahead of a muslims faith

peace trucks in 30.

The mosque of Notre dame

>incoming shariah law
>incoming banning provocative ads under guise of objectifying women

France is kill, but the fight is not

Wow, suprisingly uncucked of him.

Yah, good luck with that. Let me know how it all works out for you.

Source?

Peace trucks when?

so in other words bend over and take it while they set up sharia courts everywhere and make the country a part of the caliphate

And uhhhhhhh how you going to do that?

Also, did anyone know this dude married his teacher that he was fucking when he was 15 and she was 39. Her oldest son his older than him. That's some pedophile grooming type shit.

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/05/france-secularism-and-religion

This is a typical naive secularist European idea that's going to fail. He's talking about making foreign horses who have arrived in the past few decades feeling more positive about a piece of land they reside in than their Creator and salvation.
Liberals are so fucking stupid and misunderstand muslims every time.

Foreign hordes

That's not as cucked as I expected from him, but good fucking luck Macron. Just wait for reality to smack you in the face.

So the plan is to be nice to them and hope they give up their religion?

That's a nice idea but there's no way he'll succeed in the next 50 years. Christians didn't become moderate over night.

>Will become nationalists
>Supports EU which doesn't believe integration involves assimilation
Yeah, I'm sure they would be quite proud of turning a country muslim, wearing the name 'France' as a trophy.

Nothing wrong with shariah law, lad. The problem is that Muslims are genetically subhuman and will destroy the nation by permanently lowering the IQ 20 points.

nice try, im american tho

I can actually fully empathize with any Muslims struggling to find pride in being French

They believe consumerism can overpower all religious convictions.

>naive secularist
Jew worshiper thinks his masters are naive because
>muh buzz words
>muh spiritualism vs materialism

slave

Fucking bullshit lip service. This faggot, macaroni

He hit the nail on the head. The core of the anxiety we have towards Islam is that there is a major if not majority group of Muslims who believe in their religion as the highest law of the land, above the laws of men. This is incompatible with Western society. If the faith can be reformed so that French Muslims feel a greater French identity than an Islamic identity, the so-called populist problem will be solved. This will not be an easy task though.

economist.com/node/2035067

>Still, those who argue that “Islam is the solution” need to confront the other possibility. Might Islam be the problem? Is something hard-wired in the faith incompatible with democracy?
>The short answer is yes. Democracy is based on the idea that men make laws. Islam contains, in the Koran, a set of God-given laws, dictated directly to Muhammad and therefore not open to revision.
>Some Muslim democrats go on to make a further, less plausible claim. By heroic extrapolation, they find an endorsement of democratic ideas in the Koran's fleeting references to consensus (ijma) and consultation (shura).
>That is probably too much of a stretch. The required consultation is only with the Muslim jurists, not the people... The best that can be said is that they do not altogether proscribe it. And even this is in contention.

Typical politician spiel. I'd rather them not assimilate anyway.

I call newspeak bull shite
>french identity
>in the multicultural age

And the right stops creating Elliot Shimon

Why do you even need Muslims? Ban women from working and using birth control. The population will stabilize. Imprison any woman who protests and burn her at the stake. Once population stabilizes you can give rights back to women under condition they won't go all fucking retarded again.

This is civic nationalism---it's better than them being extremists, but it's still not the goal. The goal should be to preserve the native, white Frenchmen.

>This will not be an easy task though.
we do it in the states. muslims assimilate in america. they drink, make some money and two generations later theyre agnostic chads

Basically he is saying he wants to be the best cock sucker in the world

*inhale*

france is fucked

I wonder if it'll be up to spain to reconquista france?

>from 2003
What happened between 2000 and 2010 that slowly eradicated all common sense?
On every corner the approach towards deviancies has become dumber. We've experienced a deformation of liberalism into a tyranny of the minority.

Protip: He's lying

We had the financial crisis

The is forced immigration, it's not organic or natural in any way.
The money men have diverse the only way to keep the economy from crashing is to import spenders. We know this because the leaders pretend like they want to stop it and with the other hand give out sacks and sacks of money

>If the faith can be reformed
not physically possible given the rules of islam. in fact it was all setup specifically to prevent reformation towards a less-shitty version of itself.

at least not while the kings of saudi arabia still live and the corruptors of innocent minds are in charge of "schools" that teach their destructive beliefs.

>We had the financial crisis
I don't think this has anything to do with it.

During the financial crisis immigration was negative even.

yep

>During

Well now it's after...and Europe needs people to spend the money they keep printing

He's so sexy,unlike you nips. Clearly your comment there means that you're a damned envious racist without knowing it.

People of color, and people of non-offensive religions have contributed an equal amount to the world at large. These
demographic percentages are just temporary fluxes within the population. Both the U.S. and Europe will remain majority white. Not all people of melanin enrichment are bad as you insinuate. I understand though, if I weren't able to satisfy my significant other, I'd be unhappy too.