Leaf hate thread

What did he mean by this?

>60% white

>About one-third of Canada's population — up to 14.4 million people — will be a visible minority by 2031, Statistics Canada projects.

Not far behind us faggot

Do Canadians actually look like this irl?

damn it feels good to live in rural pennsylvania and ohio.

come home white man.

i really hate canadians

You retards don't believe that's real do you?

Honestly I prefer PM Current Year to President Israel first neocon man baby.

JT is high 80% of the time. Rolls a joint a lunch, tokes at least two before bed.
The haze is so bad he was banned from doing his own Question Period responses and can only respond off a Whip approved cue card.

cant wait till you all get holocausted

Shouldn't the word "rape" be replaced with "culturally diversified"?

Most of us Canadian millennials are pretty fucking stupid, especially the women. If I want a relationship I'll probably have to go to the states because I'd most likely get cucked by towel head terrorist here since everyone here wants to get raped by them. If Trudeau or the NDP wins the next election please fucking invade us

were full fuck off

Your (you)s are the only thing sweeter then our great Quebecois Maple Syrup.

You had your chance back with the articles of confederation

Date a Canadian?

No thank you. Dont want my kids to have an addiction to potato chips and asian cock.
Your "not american" trump card will not work with us, when youre a fucking leaf.

No need to wait, they can go ahead and invade now. We're beyond saving.

And you need to find a nice girl from outside the cities. Canada is incredibly conservative and white outside of the cities because those are the only areas that immigrants go.

Good thing we're indistinguishable from your population in literally every way.

I could go live with my friend over in Maine for years and never live in fear of getting caught and deported

How Canadians get the syrup out of maple trees.

Except you talk like a retard, and your shit's all fucked up.

Here's your future girlfriend, too bad she's used goods.

Why do you hate us? We're literally the same.

not everyone does, just when NatSoc's get bored and get tired of Jew hate they like to troll Leafs. Actually its probably all just trolls m8 NatSoc is a meme

kek

you know its funny to call trudeau a cuck, and he is clearly ruining the country.

But perhaps he he is full black pilled and sees that canada was failing anyway, why not just put it into a nose dive and get paid so he can move his children to some safe haven afterwards.

>Kentucky and Tennessee
>American or Unknown
"Hell, I don't know, we're just good ol' boys. Wanna shoot guns and smoke cigarettes at a fair price?"

what the everloving fuck

I hate those leafs... fricking dweebs all floating around up north like a pack of freaks sucking on the royal teet of mrs. prissy "the queen" pants

it's mostly dutch and german. most people don't know their family trees.