ahahaha...

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Rothstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>amerilard lung capacity

A

We're going to have to invade Canada and kill commies at some point.

Seriously, we need a northern wall. That shit is worse than what's coming from the south, just in an ideological/political/social dimension. It's like we have a giant Swedish cuckfest over our heads

that is...depressing

I keep saying walling of Canada and California would be superior to Mexico. There's at least that desert the Mexicans have a chance to die in before reaching us.

>the USA is literally the only country in the world with free speech

Lmao were the only first world country

Holy shit, LEAF! You're actually living in "1984".

Thats sad actually

so if I went up to canada and handed out black crime statistics, I would go to jail for hate speech?

>not all truthful statements must be free from restriction.

Just LEAF my shit up. I just wanna shitpost but I guess I'm commiting doubleplus wrongthink.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP US YOU BURGERS

RULE CANADIA CANDIA RULES THE KEKS CANADIANS WILL NEVER EVER BE FREE

You'll go to jail just for being a white cis male, you racist bigot.

Meh, at least we're aware of how fucked over our country is. Are any of you aware that your government doesn't need your consent, or to even inform you if they feel like conducting human experimentation on you?

"The truth will set you free"

*except Canada, Saudi Arabia, North Korea etc.

Y'all were better off under British rule.

The Reddit of Countries

>facts are hateful and racist

What the fuck. Whichever Supreme Court judge said this needs to be fucking removed immediately.

our 'minister of privacy and info' said years ago that we don't have a 'reasonable expectation' of privacy in our own homes (i assume because they have look-thru-wall cameras) therefore no warrant is needed to watch what you are doing inside your home

Don't worry Canada-bro.
When WWIII starts up, we'll be sure to annex you guys.

Annexation soon.
We promise we won't abandon you Leaf bros.

Unbelievable. A truly backwards conclusion that can only come from a dystopic mindset that extreme control equates the best means for human progress. Truth doesn't matter so much as control over individual expression. If these people had their way, we would never go into any space federation that celebrated any sense of supremacy or warfare. These faggots would ensure the suicide of our species. This is a perfect example of doublespeak.

Holy fucking shit you leafs are completely fucked, you need to start an immediate armed revolution if this is real

Good god Canada. When are you implementing uniforms?

You know, all you have to do to get around this is not be an autistic faggot and say "niggers are retarded." But you fucking emos love being right so much that your indignation gets the better of you and you ~have~ to let people know how offended you are by other people's existence.

Gimme a fucking break. If you weren't so bitter and annoying about everything, people might take what you say more seriously instead of ridiculing it as hate speech.

With what? There are more qurans than weapons in that syrupy shithole.

FUCK OFF

>this entire post

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

you can still get most conventional semi-autos pretty cheaply

I mean it's the same in the united states right?

You can't call niggers niggers even though they're clearly niggers. Legislation laid out like this serves only to restrict freedom of speech, not address the issue of "hate speech."

Fucking leafs.

a northern wall for 36 million people? shit just invade

All you will do is keep that law but introduce the death penalty. No thanks

>Along with fighting words, speech might be unprotected if it either intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly inflicts severe emotional distress.

Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, fucking burgers

You can't be prosecuted for saying nigger or denying the Holocaust or any of that shit in the U.S.

The only restrictions on speech are criminal conspiracies and trying to cause a mass panic like calling in bomb threats etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Rothstein
Retired.

Good one Pedro