Do you think Donald Trump misses his Millionaire life?

Do you think Donald misses the Playboy life of a Billonaire?

He said he does and that he didn't expect being the president to be as hard as it is

probably, I think he craves conflict though so hes right where he needs to be in that sense

>according to that fake report that libcucks spammed all over the place

Do you miss your comfy life in the US, Pedro?

I know I would. Be a Billionaire, have to deal with political bullshit all hours of the day.

He said he misses being able to drive.

He has always loved luxury and sports cars.

I think he's aware that his youngest son has a shit world ahead of him if he doesn't do something about it. Trump is a man driven by ego and family. He doesn't really give a fuck about the American people, in so far as helping them helps his son and his family.

Misses? He never gave it up.

Donald Trump's life will never ever be the same, even after 8 years he won't be able to move a finger without an army of bodyguards, armored cars, etc.

He is not an Obama
If he takes a walk on Manhatan most people would try to lynch him

>Do you think Donald misses the Playboy life of a Billonaire?
I am sure he does.

>"works" 5 hours M-F
>Takes a vacation every weekend

PART TIME PRESIDENT

hes worked harder in 4 months as Prince Nigger did in 8 years

>leaning at car like he's pumping gas
>all pump hoses on the rack
>?

>He doesn't really give a fuck about the American people

I believe he does.

It'd be hard to act the way he did while on the campaign trail if he didn't genuinely care about the American people.

It does likely play into his ego, as it'd be hard to become president if you didn't have an ego that made you feel capable of running the show. But he seems to genuinely care about doing a good job when it comes to helping the country improve, which is unique in comparison to others like Obama that would treat the presidency as an prize bestowed upon them.

>Driven by family.

You can tell he really loves his wife Ivana- sorry Marla- sorry I meant Melania or is it one of those models he admitted to cheating on her with while she was pregnant?

Hard to keep track.

Also you forget to mention driven by God. :^)

>not knowing about a screwed on gas cap
You're dating yourself kiddo

See this is why he was a perfect choice for president with pure intentions.

He had literally nothing to gain by becoming president, he was already rich as fuck and had a comfy life, and now he will forever be burdened, never live a normal life again, etc. He truly did it because he loves his country and wants to make it great again.

>What did he mean by this?

Could be leaning down to remove the gas cap. Or, you know, just posing for a fucking picture.

He's 70. The billionaire lifestyle has lost its luster after several decades.

Like he said on the campaign trail. If the politicians had spent their entire time on the golf course for the previous 2 decades we'd be better off than when they started pulling levers.

He hasn't been a millionaire for a good 2 decades OP
It was an offhand joke, and desu it would make sense that it would be. I always figured the job was easy and your only problem was stress and keeping up with the insane amount of information. Bust clearly it isn't that easy

>5 hours
Try 12, he physically is incapable of working for less than 10. He's done it for too long to do anything but
>M-F unlike the rest of the government Trump works 7 days a week
Now fuck off shill

And he also crucified Obama for years about taking 1/20'th the vacation days he has taken in the first few months of presidency. This is why Sup Forums is the lowest iq board. Trump could order sterilization of whites and Sup Forums would say it's the best thing for humanity and then call anyone against it a shill.

He's a hypocrite on a lot of his Obama criticisms. That's obvious to anyone with any ability to critically think. However, he isn't using the golf courses mainly for leisure, as he said he talked about important things with the PM of Japan and developed a good relationship at the same time. Obongo would literally do it to "dam dog don't wanna work today" whereas I believe Trump sees it as an opportunity to do both

I don't even think Trump knows what an "off-day" is to be quite honest, seems like he is always in the books

The republican media made it seem like Obama did nothing but golf on his trips when in reality he met with a lot of high ranking politicians and worked on vacation. The liberal media makes it seem like all Trump does is vacation and play golf. It's a double edged sword. As much as we all hate Obama, he got shit done. As I am sure Trump will in time.