Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

but why though?

Nice reddit filename

fpbp

leaf, please just lurk. and only lurk.

>Not attacking and insulting a country is the same as merging with it.

I always knew Mexico and Liberia were one fucking nation. They must be in cahoots with Indonesia and Latvia too!

I completely hate this Russian narrative, but that does not mean I like Putin or his fucking dictatorship. Putin is murdering snake and all around ass cancer.

Still though the Russian narrative, however many points it may have that are correct, is being used a tool to divide and conquer the opposition of the neoliberals/neoconservatives. Because of this creepy and manipulative political ploy, I cannot trust anyone who supports this narrative.

pol are demagogic retards who can't do anything on their own and need a blonde, botoxed Russian man to dom them

Nice flag. Get the black stripes off it though. The star pattern is a great addition.

Perhaps change the position of the geometry a little so it is a Cross like the English flag, and we're good.

yeah fuck drumpf and fuck white people

These two trust what the media tells them. That means they are very intelligent!

>>Not attacking and insulting a country is the same as merging with it.

>letting a nation who hates your country dictate who you vote for through influence operations and internet trolls in order to divide you and use you to their own end is the same thing as not insulting a country

my dad taught me three things
Never trust a russian.
Never trust a jew.
If a jew blames the russian theyre both guilty

Is this a bad thing?

I'd gladly have half of the american population to be slavic instead of niggers and spics

Putin cracked down on the oligarchs. More than can be said for the puppets who ran the white house for the previous 30 years.

no goys, remember, you're eternal enemies!

Lots of shills are using antisemitism to sway people here on /pol.

A new twist on an old classic

Russia
>No niggers
>No spics
>No homos
>No islam
>Mostly white
Sounds pretty good to me

This man trusts what Breitbart, Sup Forums and info-wars tells him. He's super intelligent!

I really like that flag. Great idea.

this is the most b8 post I've seen in awhile.

No one is this stupid.

Wow never thought of it this way.

*tips cap*

Everyone should be able to laugh at themselves

>This is what you want.
Not exactly, THIS is what I want.

>fuck white people
Fuck YOUR white people ,specifically

Imagine all the amazing guns we could make together.

>No islam.

Chechnya is a subject of the Russian Federation with a 95% percent islamic population.

Literal sharia no-go zone.

I mean
The amount of times pol has been right is a lot more then the times the mainstream media has been right

So...I guess I am pretty smart for picking the source that produces correct results

israel?

you are fuckin idiot, you did know that?
Now you do

Flag looks good. Wish this was the Old Glory.

the amount of times ive been right is more than both of those places so im the best

Not really no.

Millions of posts are made on this board ranging from "space niggers killed assange" to "Barack obama is actually Kony."

At most maybe 000000000000000000.1% ends up being half-right in some coincidental manner.

I listen to every source, and only trust what seems plausible. Shit... I even read your shareblue propaganda sometimes!

Problem is I see through the massive manipulation the neoliberals/neoconservatives are attempting to push. I will not be suckered in by you guys. The thing I hate about you guys is you guys attempt to hide your bias in your own sanctimony and hubris. You guys subvert and confuse in order to destroy. You guys are monsters.

that's a pretty cool flag though

Who the fuck are you reffering to? I'm an engineering student in Ireland.

You sound mentally ill and that's why I don't take any of you seriously. Because you're so convinced that every time you turn your head there's shadow monsters behind every corner waging secret wars.

You remind of an uncle I have with schizophrenia. Do you actually listen to yourself? You sound ridiculous?

>X is going to happen
>It is now stored in your brain because it seems it is of importance
>X happens and you are prepared for the fall out of it and make accommodations for the event
>"But you're wrong for trusting Sup Forums because maybe it couldn't have"

???

No, I want just Russia

nigger that means you should check ALL sources because your brain is picking out whats relevant from whats garbage anyway

All I know is that there are those in power who are connected to rogue agencies that dominate through intrigue and corruption. Child trafficking, drug and arms running, money laundering, and other sorts of perverse things occur behind closed doors and are secretly supported by some of the biggest and most prestigious names in business and government. The world as the average person sees it is not what it appears to be.

Check out the Iran-Contra affair, the dutroux affair, gladio, mkultra, the franklin scandal, and the finders case. These tips to a monstrous iceberg are just a few events/projects that will open your eyes to the truth behind veil of power.

>muh MSM
Just because someone doesn't buy into the edgy platitudes, parroting and meme politics doesn't mean they must watch the "mainstream media". In this day and age who even watches the NBC's and BBC's and reads papers?
It's OK you'll get over your babys first political crisis in a few months or years.

Ok, but how much capital do I have to prepare myself for both situations if each situation gives me different views to topic at hand

For example during the 08' crisis I told my mom to sell her house in 2006 because of a dumb post I Read on Sup Forums, the MSM didn't report on this and etc,

And most of the choices are contradictory to each other
Wouldn't it make sense to choose the choice that has given you success in the past rather then take a chance on a source that does not have a good track record?

Isn't that the essence of gambling?
Working to make the odds in favor for you

So you can see then how the Russian narrative is used as a tool to destroy the opposition?

Is this a copypasta?

Where do you get your information and sources from?

Define who the opposition is here first. Are you trying to say that the Russian "narrative" is created in order to destroy mainsteam media's opposition? And if so, who is that?

>Ok
Ok it is settled

Was there a shift change or something. There have been very little of these types of thread until about 2 hours ago and now huge amounts of them and the shills to accompany them are here. What happened?

No. This is what Jews on both sides want.

Moscow alone has more (((billionaires))) than half of the world

I suckle it off the teet of a non-binary jewish New York Times writer, who else?

No, and that would be pretty obvious to anyone who could see my horrible attempts at typing the english language ;-) I am probably one ofthe least intelligent posters here at /pol, and there are others who could voice these ideas in much more beautiful language than I could. I mean what I say, though. Read about the Franklin Scandal, and the Dutroux Affair. Just humor me and check these out, user.

Conspiracy of Silence is a great start.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Probably the most powerful country in human history

I am saying that the Russian hacking narrative has been over-hyped and is used to make the opposition seem desperate, unscrupulous, and even unpatriotic. It is used as a hit job to shut down any debate against the many neoliberal/neoconservative agendas.

I started posting that docu in /pg/ cause it was relevant. I'm so glad to see it catching on. It should have aired in '93, but was pulled at the last minute.

Annex me daddy

A northern hemisphere alliance would be god tier though.

We'd colonize the rest of space before the Southern mongrels could get their act together.

no you shut your cuck hole trump will annex russia
MOTHER RUSSIA
DADDY USA

>mfw globalism does make sense
>but only with white people
>mfw I agree with leftists who want globalism all except for the fact of the brown/black hordes

Yeah I would say the franklin scandal is the more horrifying political cover-up that nobody has ever heard of, and that this is the best documentary on the subject.

The franklin cover-up needs to be exposed, and more people need to hear of it. You are right though, that it is starting to catch on bit by bit. We just got to keep exposing it to everyone we know. Glad you know about it too, user. :-)

A white globe.

Sounds delicious.

I won't try and convince you otherwise, instead I'll just say that the amazing thing about the Cyber theatre is that me and you and any average citizen can actually look at it themselves and digest the information without ANY media filter. The samples are out there, you can simply go find any of the Guccifer 2.0 dumps, or better yet since its recent the Macron dumps, straight from the operators who dump them, no middle man. You can look at it yourself. You may need to learn up on debuggers and tools that you need to look at, extract, deobfuscate, etc. but it's possible and easy. Unlike anything else in the political arena, or on the battle field, or in any banks or closed door meetings, it's the one thing you can find out ourself so do it.

>US military builds a massive super weapon in Alaska
>Jams it right into Kamchatka
>Injects white-hot lava into the tectonic plates beneath Russia
>Over the next few months, Siberia swells with a massive volcanic caldera
>Then it erupts, creating a mini-continent in Arctic Sea

But with the CIA Vault 7 leaks, the toolkit being leaked by Shadow Brokers, we now know that anyone can fake metadata. You can't tell if it's a real leak or someone pushing a fake narrative anymore. That's where it gets difficult.

y-yeah exactly

you antisemite goy. dont talk like that about our greatest allie.

I dunno man a lot of shit would get done. If we could squash out the sheer corruption in Russian politics then it would be a stable absolute powerhouse of a nation that no one would dare touch. We could fling nukes at people and nobody would be able to do anything.

This is most ridiculous bullshit I heard all day. Putin= oligarchs. Check the Forbes billionaire list, his closest friends are all there. He destroyed the legal system to fight some others, which is hardly a good thing for anyone (except Putin and cronies). You don't want that kind of crap happening in your country, it's very hard to get away from. И дa, я pyccкий, и вoзвpaщaтьcя в Poccию нeт никaкoгo жeлaния.

this is what theyll get.

cyka cyka cyka cyka cyka

>trusting anyone

Turned up into pretty good thread actually

What you seem to like in Russia is only possible because of corruption (scale of which you might not really understand). Also, it's only stable because any political dissent is silenced (by state-run media, half-state-sponsored chechen henchmen and other means). You wouldn't want to live there. It is almost certain that without corruption (aka power usurpation) Russia wouldn't start wars with neighbours, brandish nukes and you'd call it just another kike-run cuckland like Canada.

Super Bolshevic Kleptomanic Oligarch Krokodil AIDS Meth Alcohol Mushroom Kingdom

power unparalleled

It's not a narrative if it's true famalam. Do you really think Trump fired Comey over Hillary Clinton?

Comey was dropped because he's being investigated by the Justice Dept. for covering up illegal activities of the Clinton Foundation. Just wait.

This
the whole fucking house of cards is coming down

I wouldn't be opposed to it. I want the AK-15 line to roll out. Durable as a kalishnakov, versatile as an AR.

>This is what you want
And who doesn't?

Is this flag accurate?

What do the stripes represent?

And the stars? I am assuming Oblasts, Republics, etc?