S
M

gooluck on your autist splerging.

The only pills you should have are for your autism

>What redpills should I drop?

Aliens did 9/11.

try not shooting up the school you fucking spastic

>What redpills should I drop.

The cyanide ones, but in your own mouth.

Hopefully ones that will increase your testosterone levels to those of an actual man.

>Going to go out to demonstration happening at my university in full gear
What cops should I drop?

What did he mean by this?

A U T I S M D E P L O Y E D

scream about the earth being flat, then they'll take you seriously

Go back to plebbit you cringey faggot.

i've already been taking it to school to redpill the normies
idk why you guys are calling me a retard

This is Chanology Guy Fawkes nu-fedora tier faggotry

Sup Forums is a reddit colony at this point

friggin based fellow peed!!!

Oh shit a black man! Based

Cause you don't know you have been trolled yourself.

Better idea - go there and pretend to be one of them and start shit to make them look even worse.

upboated xD

AUTISM

>debating idiots
if you debate an idiot you raise him from the level of absurdity to the level of feasibility.

the greatest fear of the liberal is being ignored

I hope a dindu shoves that helmet up your ass user

is that a toy helmet

This is some high quality cringe my friend

Is it for autism awareness?

high quality b8

Jesus fucking christ. If this isn't a troll you really need to fix your shit, user.

Oh man I am cringing... I can only imagine your numale figure and reddit facial hair

You look retarded doing that dumb kek shit in real life... I bet you unironically use the term cuck too

HahHahahahahaahha

this board is dying so fast I cannot keep up.

burn the helmet then neck yourself

EPIC xD!!! PRAISE KEK xD!

You represent everything wrong with this website

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I thought you made a little frog helmet and that your finger was in it

>"Russian Business Interests"
>Fails to mention anything specific or give any examples
>"Russian-Affiliated Interests"
>Fails to mention anything specific or give any examples

This is the kind of conspiracy chart a dumb american sit-com would make to make fun of conspiracy theorists.

Try harder leaf.

fuckin cringe. And people say abortions wrong...

Go hard smash commies
GL

trendhopping faggot

Remember when these retards decided to protest Scientology, looked like idiots, brought more attention to this site than ever before in violation of rules #1 & #2, and ended up changing the culture of this site forever and for the worse?

You're like them, only more autistic and less productive.

finally, the ironclad proof of wrongdoing we've been waiting for

larp as a reptilian

The JQ. It's the only one that matters.

We need to Bring back the 1st and 2nd rules of Sup Forums.

yeah, keep staying behind ur fucking armchair and not going out to actually try to effect change

good logic u fucking normie -.-

Wow... CIA in the house...

>TRUMP & HIS TEAM'S TIES TO RUSSIA
>TRUMP ---> HIS PEOPLE ----> ????? ----> PUTIN

the purging of NuPol cannot come soon enough

this is you user.

rules 1 and 2 faggot, bait or not this picture is so annoying and all the faggots are the protests in kek shirts and flag-capes are cringy as shit, newfags dont know what the original spirit of the 4ch community was. it was never supposed to be spilled into real life you normie faggots. first the scientology "i r legion" faggots, then the 99 percenters, now this shit. I praise kek with the rest of you fags but I dont advertise this shit like Im in a secret club that everyone should know about. "uh dur im from the internet u shuld check out Sup Forums.com" cause newfags WOULD say .com not .org

You should go to class a make good marks so you can graduate and become an employed, productive member of society.

Anonymous are faggots and leftys.

Honestly you people are like luddites at this point

You simply want to bitch but oppose anything that could cause change

This is a side effect of having real world influence. Nothing will ever change without real world influence.

kekistan faggots are the new anonymus you twat

faggot ass retard, what are the protest fights acconplishing other than retards playing political belagarth/dagarhir or whatever other gay larp shit? if just the online community does nothing then why are shills and redditors trying to raid Sup Forums 24/7? child you have no idea how much a newfag you smell like, you probly have no idea who cracky-chan is or what a w.t. snacks , here is a clue its not a what its a who

Sup Forums wasnt about making real world change you fucking faggot redditor, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE MEMES AND THE LOLS YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE YOUR FACE

this.

But seriously

do you

Type like this

Because you are an illegal immigrant

From a far away site?

gee i wonder who could be behind this post
hating on us for going out and actually changing the social consciousness in the political realm is not useless, dude
kek is good for our movement
Peace One Love

>HURR MEMES IN REAL LIFE WOW SO STEPID
off yourself

They are just butt hurt that you are able to do this. Most here are post 30 living with parents.

Just have a good time, be calm and explain the real world to your class mates

How to tell
That someone is from Reddit
Is they type so they take
up as much space as they can
soo you'll read what they say

> (OP)
>The truth about immigration by the numbers:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide
>The plan to eliminate the white race:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
>Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
>Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>also see
>The facts about slavery in North America:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
>Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
>The Holocaust:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Nice bro

or most of us are well adjusted adults who have seen this crap already with scientology and fedora tipping, i still have cringe flashbacks from my fedora tipping years.
This kids will have a hard time in the future because they will be forever associated with this larping shit.

Holy fuck, you sound more Newfag than the ones you're accusing of being Newfags.

You redditors do realize that "kek" is an acronym for 'kill every kike', right?

Get Out.

no, it is an for egyptian frog god that was connect to pepe frog

>when you think pol is sum sekhryt qlub so you walk around school wearing retarded quality kek symbols like an autist
>thinking we anonymiz n shietxx
>Huhuhuhu look at me guise ima go drop da red pillz

please,dear god, just kill yourself you fucking faggot.

most of our influence is from spreading memes on twitter and facebook and to some extent on youtube, getting hit with bikelocks makes Antifa look worse but they already look like thugs, you think going out and shouting in the street is influencing anyone at those fights? or normies who watch MSM and browse twitter? you are a truly retarded newfag, go out and larp if you want to enact change that way but stop being a cringy faggot spouting memes irl like a creepy awkward faggot you arent helping our cause by wearing a pepe shirt like a normie wearing fucking "le troll" clothes from hot topic, you look like this guy who I guess you would say is "a true oldfag user, le true master troll fellow user legion" you parade it like its your personal army

Start with easy pills like white identity, point out the hypocrisy in allowing everyone but whites to advocate for themselves. Then move on to demographic replacement. Thats the most important thing you can share with white people, it will open the door to everything else.

i hate the jewish sharia blue shills trying to get people to NOT go out and demonstrate
they are so blatantly obvious at this point and coming to Sup Forums in higher numbers
fuck the fuck off

Jesus Christ man, and I thought I was bad.
Ditch the retard outfit and Kekistani flag, dress like a normal person and wear head protection. You'll never live down your previous autistic outbursts but you can make a start by stopping.

Hahahahaha what the fuck man

based blackman xDDDDDD

is that a fucking toy helmet?

Know how I know you came from Reddit?

>Christianity is a kike invention/tool
You must be 18 to post here

>encouraging anons to get their photos taken
I wonder who's the (((((((((((shill)))))))))))

yeah that would come from the mouth of nu-pol. there is no hope anyway you fags want to shit it up and act like Kek is the new "WE ARE ANONYMOUS WE ARE LEGION WE DONT FORGIVE WE DONT FORGET" pepe/Kek/du'bs is fun and causing political discourse and triggering sjws is for the salt and you are acting like Sup Forums is some higher institute of political thought which it is but you arent meant to act smug like it is. you are turning this place into a normie site you really are. have you raided Gaia or ebaum's? do you know what those places are?

>the stop-being-a-larping-retard pill
Seriously, get into DBZ cosplay or something. Anything would be less embarrassing and retarded than what you're doing. It's not even a political matter, you're just being an autistic idiot.

we get it
youre a liberal
go away

Hahaha wtf?!

Im not a shill jesus fuck you newfags arr retarded, DO go out and protest, but dont act like congress is going like "hmmm we will vote determined by which side wins this fight as berkeley" and go out in the US flag, not a kek flag that shit is cringy to see, you look like this faggot

stop bringing attention to Sup Forums through liberal cameras

Who here actually fucking mentioned "A Nun A Moose"? Projecting much here, Scooter? You Luddites love to piss and moan, but you aren't good for much else.

user you will learn it in 2-3 years, i hope at least some of you larping shits over at the states seem to be over 30+, if that's the case with you just find the nearest tree and a rope.
>if you act retard enough real retards start to flock and feel at home
i guess this timeline is now.

so no, you have only been here for maybe 1-2 years and fancy yourself an 'epic master troll lol I really really like this picture fellow kekeatanis can I save a copy?'

bud if that's you you need to start lifting

kek

You assume. And you know what they say about that, right? It's been my experience that the people who bitch the most about "newfags" are actually covering for the fact that they are the newfag.

who do you think youre buying those pepe and kekistani flags/shirts/pins from retard?

GLHF autist

kek flags are generally only sold by individuals within our ranks
this analogy is bad

>implying that I'd actually buy a pepe shirt or a Kekistani flag, or a faggot ass Guy Fawkes mask.

Wow....the projecting is strong with you.