>Joins South African Army
>Learns to fly attack helicopters
>Masters the MI-24 HIND
>Apartheid ends
>Can't serve in SAAF anymore because white devil
>Acquires a HIND of his own
>Becomes mercenary
>"Have gunship, will travel."

>Gatling-guns his way throughout the dark continent.
>Almost all African communist and anti-western groups put a price on his head.
>Fights the Congo War.
>Year 2000
>Hired by Sierra Leone
>RUF rebel army surrounds SL's capital, Freetown
>It's nighttime so the helos can't fly.
>Sierra Leone army virtually overrun.
>Civil government prepares to capitulate.
>Fall of Saigon tier chaos begins to erupt.
>Ellis isn't having and fires up his HIND, which was not otherwise equipped for night combat.
>Copilot refuses to fly with him in apparent suicide mission.
>Single-handedly holds off rebel army throughout the night.
>Helicopter breaks down
>Rebels finally take Freetown after losing 2,500 men to one helicopter.
>Ellis gets his HIND repaired and narrowly escapes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
youtube.com/watch?v=SnOTkGAgRos
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/watch-ennerdale-residents-just-want-same-as-black-people-have-been-given
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown
rekordcenturion.co.za/117474/update-residents-concerned-laudium-protest-gets-hand/
ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptown
youtu.be/lSpRWfB-tBg
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0MXJAQhmo
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLtMMe6L-A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jozkC1Lygas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SL can't pay him anymore because they've basically lost the war.
>Ellis stays in SL anyway, paying his own way, with goal of retaking Freetown out of spite.
>Fights alone for two years.
>Doesn't have much ammo for a lot of this period, resorts to knocking over RUF vehicles with his rotor wash and crushing rebel soldiers with the helicopter itself.
>RUF sends him this message "If we ever catch you, we'll cut your heart out and eat it."
>Ellis responds by flying over their encampments dropping leaflets that read:
>"RUF: This time we've dropped leaflets. Next time it will be a half-inch Gatling machine gun, or 57 mm rockets, or 23 mm guns, or 30 mm grenades, or ALL OF THEM!"
>Their small arms can't penetrate his helo so he just hovers there, mocking them as they collect and read the leaflets.
>Nevertheless, he does fear being shot down or forced to land by engine failure so he stockpiles 20+ guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition in the troop bay of the HIND as well as provisions for a long time in the bush.
>Plans to fight one man guerrilla war if he loses the chopper.
>Finds a reliable arms dealer to buy rockets and cannon ammo from, makes good on his promise to come back with real ordnance.
>Succeeds in damaging rebels so hard that the British and SL governments offer him formal backing and ground troops.
>Retakes Freetown and grinds the RUF into the dirt.
>Fights for NATO during invasion of Iraq.
>Currently rumored to be fighting ISIS at the age of 67.

>Doesn't have much ammo for a lot of this period, resorts to knocking over RUF vehicles with his rotor wash and crushing rebel soldiers with the helicopter itself.

holy shit, neat

Jesus. This man needs to come back home. Were gonna need him soon. Things are getting bad lads.

A real human bean.

I didn't realize SA was getting worse. What's going on?

How so? I'm planning on emigrating to SA.

tell us more bud

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4

more of the same, much more

be warned, it's rage fuel

Your pic reminds me - If somebody could make a smug Neall Ellis Pepe at the controls of his HIND that would be amazing.

>If somebody could make a smug Neall Ellis Pepe at the controls of his HIND that would be amazing.

so true, i can try to do a mspaint one but it will look like shit.
any photoshop fag around here ?

youtube.com/watch?v=SnOTkGAgRos
>my dick is diamonds

make it happen

Last I heard the anti-Boer party has been doing a lot more saber rattling than normal, and made significant gains in the government. There's a lot of talk of a Zimbabwe style land grab, and it's recently become politically feasible. Gun laws are also tightening significantly and Australian-tier regulations have already passed to be implemented sometime in 2018.

Things will be getting dark. I genuinely hope Trump steps in when it all starts falling apart.

>anti-Boer party
Is that their political alignment or their literal name.

Because if a European or American political party gained power and their name was literally anti-[ethnic group] party there would be international outcry.

The country is on fire

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/watch-ennerdale-residents-just-want-same-as-black-people-have-been-given

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown

rekordcenturion.co.za/117474/update-residents-concerned-laudium-protest-gets-hand/

ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptown

Some of them are protesting for "land". Not long before these fucks head into the suburbs. Whites WILL protect their homes with force. Id rather die before they burn my house down.

Seems like the time has finally come lads. Dont know what today will bring but I expect the violence will spread to more townships. Then to us.

One some level, hasn't the writing been on the wall for white South Africans for some time.

You had to know the black africans would take revenge once they were securely in power.

Holy shit.

>mfw best president sends liberation army to SA to return whites to rightful power

>I didn't realize SA was getting worse.

Man. Just.

Yeah they are pushing HARD for nationalization of the farms. Its literally Rhodesia : Electric Boogaloo all over again. Zuma is trying to polarize the poor's hatred of the white man to incite a race war. Its the only way the ANC can keep control of the country and neutralize the country. (They have been losing a lot of support due to poor service delivery/corruption and the opposition has gotten a lot of support lately)

I just assumed it had settled down to a standard issue African homeostasis of black driven violence and corruption. I know it went to shit after the end of Apartheid, but I didn't realize it was getting even shittier.

>This guys holiday consists of firing machine guns at rebels

I don't think so, unless we try to enforce the status quo. Otherwise the only positive thing we could do would be to try enforce a balkanization of SA and make sure the Whites get their own country. I think the Jews will prevent anything further than that.

How would the Jews benefit from the nationalization of private property in South Africa. That can only destroy wealth.

Israel was buddy-buddy with the white South African government, I don't see them supporting a total black takeover/land grab.

As for the Jews as a people, like I said there's nothing to be gained.

I can't believe this is three weeks or so old and this is the first I've seen on Sup Forums about it. I know nu-Sup Forums is infested with fagets and redditors shitting everything up, but this should really get more visibility.

Yeah it has. Now the fun begins

Best president is gonna paint us as the new Nazi's and drone us.

Jews hate white people, stop being so naive

How much longer?

Read the words of Siener Nicolaas van Rensburg.

>Jews hate white people, stop being so naive

Perhaps, but I don't think their motivations are that simple. Generally, when they act, it is in a manner which synergizes both their racial views and a profit motive.

Yeah Zuma is trying to kick out big biz and the bankers and take the wealth for himself. We all know how that turned out for Mugabe

Yeah ive been making thread after thread yesterday. Got a lot of support from polacks. Gives me hope.

Maybe a couple of months if we are lucky

I read all the original prophecies last night. Couldnt make heads or tails to be honest.

>After one too many rebuffs of this nature, I walked back to the magistrate’s court, where the accused’s bail hearing was underway. On most mornings last week, there was a hard core of 15 to 20 militants toyi-toying outside the court, some wearing EFF red, but most wearing ANC yellow. Soon as school let out, though, the crowd swelled and reporters were treated to the spectacle of hundreds of excited youngsters chanting, "The police are thugs and whites are killers".

>Their colour was school uniform, and they were oddly friendly, considering my white skin. They said the EFF and ANC had formed a united front to oppose bail for the “racist murderers,” and that the town would be burned to the ground if the accused weren’t kept behind bars. I didn’t take them seriously.

Holy shit

Keep it up friend \o

Im totally down to offer support for the white africans

How could I not? Out of respect. Based as fuck.

Crippled Eagles Two, Zuid Afrikan boogaloo

Not shocked. The only thing that would prevent this no longer exists. South Africa is becoming an African nation- which means corruption, zero impulse control, and no effective governance when you can just "be in charge" long enough to loot something and flee the country.

If you're in SA, get your money out of it into an offshore account. It'll be all you have left when you finally burn your homes to spite the black horde "redistributing" your wealth, distracting them long enough to flee for your life after the ammo runs low.

Seriously, get in touch with the US Embassy and find out what it takes to get asylum when the shit hits the fan. We will help white people, there's never enough of us as it is.

>Id rather die before they burn my house down.
The sad thing is that it's entirely likely you will

/ourguy/

I've been seeing SA threads since those UK-citizenship farmers got butchered a few months back. The trend is inexorable.

/k/ is going to have a trip with this

Cant leave my family/friends behind. This is my home. Now its just a question of how many I can take along with me

They will pay VERY dearly before they get near my doorstep.

>'And then there there is Christophe, an enigmatic Frenchman who insists he is here on holydays'

Who controls the defense industries in South Africa? I bet all the tool makers are white.

You'll definitely get a lot of them, I'm sure, but if push really comes to shove then it's entirely likely you'll fall to the horde. Especially if you insist on keeping your house

Companies name is Denell. State owned.

/k/ is probably more effective than our military by a couple orders of magnitude.

They can also burn you out.

That's the fucking scariest part about mobs like that. You can't shoot your way out of a house fire. All they have to do is block the entrances and get an accelerant.

Chocolate rambo taught us that lesson

youtu.be/lSpRWfB-tBg
Fugg I love hinds

Yeah Im not to excited about being panga'd to death. Hope it will be pretty quick. Might fashion me a vest. Last little surprise.

>Neall "Nellis" Ellis
Bob Denard was pretty hilarious also. I could see him being a role model for the formation of Kekistan.

Or the better option, which is to plan to live and fight another day. Don't plan to run, but don't plan to stay and die.

/South Africa General/ When?

Is this fucking real?

This can't be real. This would be deemed unrealistic and cheesy in a MGS game

Start fortifying secret bunkers in the wilderness.

I a Huffington Post editorial recently from an Afrikaner, written for the US audience. The author explained the concept of South Africa as a peaceful multiracial "rainbow nation" then debunked it

...but then went on to say that the rainbow nation is a white invention meant to stave off their much deserved forced removal/genocide from SA.

The author is white and fucking lives there. She hates herself that much.

Do you ever see any problem for whites getting enough weapons and ammunition for their own defense?

I work in manufacturing and tool making for the ammunition industry. You guys can make everything you need.

Totally real. Google it, read a few articles and the book Gunship Ace. Confirms 95% and repeats the rest as rumors/legends.

>reasons to live: spite

Ill make one soon. Just waiting for the latest report. The protests always occurs at midday. Just a couple of hours now.

Ill look into it

Typical defeatist woman

Yeah ammo is gonna be a problem. Only have a thousand 5.56 as is.

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0MXJAQhmo

Seizing an ammo factory or armory should be step fucking one if this goes balls to the wall.

Why the hell isn't there a movie about this man?

have you talked with your neighbors about creating an ad hoc regiment? what are their feelings on this?

Three main reasons:
-He fought mostly in obscure fucking wars that Hollywood gives no fucks about.
-He has taint of Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa on him (we don't mind that but the media sees that as one step removed for outright Nazism).
-Most of his missions consisted of gunning down Africans who, though armed, had little chance of shooting him down. Exciting at first but it would grow dull and may also be seen as racist by the media.

We've had half a dozen threads that I've seen over the past month or so alone.

Everyone wants to stay and protect our gated community. Im trying to push the point that there are two townships within a 30 km radius (+- 10000 blacks)

>COMING THIS FALL
>the heroic story of Jeall Snellis
>he fought for the government, now the government fights him
>after witnessing a group of white farmers herding poor black church student rappers into a gas chamber oven, Jeall Snellis decides its time to take matters into his own hands
>using his custom MI-24 Hind, he devastates the evil white farmer Rhodesian devil Nazis
>based on a true story
>BLM

Alligators are where it's at now.
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLtMMe6L-A

try getting a late night SA poster to do it during US hours for maximum views as well

someone get this man one as a birthday gift

ahem putin

I want to help so much but I cant take my funs on a flight....

God what a men!

There's a profit function, too?

Fuck it, I love Jews now. This guy's alright.

Im staying up tonight

Fuggin sucks. You can help by spreading the word user.

>sell some guns is US for cash
>take green backs to SA
>buy guns on black market

have someone livestream if you can
people here can get that footage out even if big media is silent.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jozkC1Lygas

>He's been spotted in Africa doing his thing
TIA Ellis, TIA

I am honestly considering this. I can pool about 10K and be in SA in about 3 months.

Fighting for the Boer is a hill im willing to die on.

Please no more generals. I enjoy talking about SA politics but a general would ruin it.

Why haven´t you guys moved to Orania or at least joined up with the Suidlanders? (Assuming you haven't done either)

War is filled with these kinds of stories of heroism, they are just incredible. You go as far as you can reach.

What is that flag supposed to be?

Can an American citizen legally take their legal guns to South Africa and fight against the shitskin hordes?

Can they wear their body armor?

Do they have to work for someone?

Is it illegal to work because that makes you a mercenary?

Do you have to volunteer?

filename.

If you're asking the symbolism, I think it has to do with possibly a boy rebuilding the society his father made that was destroyed? (Not saying they want Apartheid, but that they want afrikaner nationalism)

I meant the symbolism. Thanks.

just keep the pressure on trump to stand against the genocide. Believe me he knows what his supporters want. He can say he is stopping the genocide of Christians from extremists. It will work if we can get this info out into the spotlight

There are provisions for taking guns to South Africa but they have to be hunting arms and you can't bring much ammo (only enough for a hunt).

Tactical weapons and handguns, you've got little chance. Don't know about body armor.

The best way to get whatever you want in would be to work for a private security company and then when everything goes to shit, steal their guns and gear.

One of the reasons he won't let anyone option the screen rights to his biography "Gunship Ace" is because he doesn't want something like that happening to his legacy via the movies.

Is there any way to join a PMC with no military experience, or are most mercs ex-mil?

Is there any good way to get with the Suidlanders?
I know they get trolled alot by the ANC but Im willing to take the time to make my case while i get a passport to get out of the US. The way I see thing is that SA will be the first line of defense in a propaganda war and hot war and I want to be there to do my part.

If SA falls, it will come here and I ant to do my best to stop the death where I can. This is a war im willing to go to, unlike the last two.

you can be trained like any other human bean

bump for interest

Git fit.
apply.

Getting fit, man. I've dropped 35 pounds, run and getting some joocy gains. Joining OCS is on the menu atm. But I can't get around being a ZOGbot.
Getting my foot in the door is the thing. Where do you look?

I'd pay him in bullets and rockets so he knew I'd never fuck with his legacy. I can't believe I'd never heard of this guy.

>tfw he really can claim to be an attack helicopter and use all the bathrooms.

Bump for fascinating Neall Ellis info and immeninent South African white genocide

check it

how big is this community, and how many guns have you got?