Sup Forums admit it, Islam is the ultimate red pill

Sup Forums admit it, Islam is the ultimate red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ejHZDxX8-4
thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html
almasdarnews.com/article/17-turkish-soldiers-killed-30-turkish-tanks-destroyed-operations-inside-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i disagree

No it isn't you shit skin

i disagree

White dudes fuck goats?

cumskins will never submit to islam which will save their civilization and control their whore women.

No music. Rape. Goat fucking. Cousin fucking. Suicide bombing. Losing all the damn time.

No thanks.

Muslims are more redpilled on the JQ than any other religious demographic by a huge margin and if Christendom could team up with them against (((them))), the fight would be over much quicker. That's all the praise you're gonna get out of me.

here we go again
>sexual degeneracy
>inbreeding
>women are not human
>children are not human
>meaningless conflicts between people destroying society
>puts people in a continious state of war they can not sustain
>theocracy is anti thinking and anti western enlightenment to its core
>raping is okay
>lying and deceiving people is okay
now die akhmed

yea it's red alright... specially for the unbelievers, thinkers and little girls of 9 years old

and also islam believes that all people should rejoice under the glory of allah and doesn't respect individual/tribal rights,thus not pol material

B-b-b-but.... Mudslimes gave us Algebra!

to be fair some arabs were good scientist as islam was spreading but they quickly turned their back on islam and tried to go to the Byzantine because they were getting persecuted

>If they're so sure that might makes right why don't we just kill them all?

Al-Khwarizmi (invetor of algebra) wasn't even Arab actually. He was Persian, and actually probably a Zoroastrian forced to convert to Islam. Besides, his work was based off of results already previously derived from Indian mathematicians. He just expanded on it and was the first to write a whole book on the subject.

True enough. Science was largely seen as sorcery. It was fairly early on where they banned the idea of "cause and effect", as Allah was the only being who made things happen. Any other explanation was a heinous blasphemy.

Prior to this, there were a fair number of people in places like Syria who were well versed with Byzantine (Greek) philosophy, arts, mathematics, and everything else. They had been part of the Empire, after all, at one point - and many of those ties never died. Also some scientists from Persia.

Of course, all went away when people started getting stoned to death. Then the Muslims basically just got their weapons from foreigners, and had foreign slaves build all their damnable buildings.

Bu-but women are barely human, look what giving them power has done to western society.
Everything they put their childish hands on ends up screwed out of spite and sheer stupidity

we need to start our own Islam, for white people only.

>Christianity

pol is closet degenerate im pretty sure anons ITT has the other tabs contain trap threads, gore and mlp. some even have a tor browsing dank CP

>Shit skin

I've heard it called white sharia... that does have a hilariously nice ring to it.

Christianity is for cucks, plus black people are allowed to join it

Bin Laden is dead - hasn't browsed Sup Forums in a while.

>sexual degeneracy
What do you mean? islam strictly against sex out of marriage and gays are killed
>inbreeding
actually islam encourages marrying as far as you can from your family, it the arab culture that has this problem
>women are not human
implying western wyman are
>children are not human
care to explain this one?
>meaningless conflicts between people destroying society
like every other culture, religion and political conflict
>puts people in a continious state of war they can not sustain
like they are suppose to be, strong countries tend to have strong army
>theocracy is anti thinking and anti western enlightenment to its core
bla bla bla , not true
>raping is okay
no its not you monkey, actually it has the death penalty
>lying and deceiving people is okay
no its not, taqqya is only when you are afraid to die or being tortured
at least dont lie monkyous stupidous

Maybe if your a low iq shitskin

only if no niggers, then im down

Your moms already fuck blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ejHZDxX8-4

>fucking goats
>wearing a rag on your head
>expected to pray everyday no matter what
>no food or water all day for 40 straight days
>no beer
>no bacon
>no bikinis

No thanks.

>no its not you monkey, actually it has the death penalty
sorry i meant raping outside marriage
>sexual degeneracy
you can be a trap but not gay,and you can fuck kids
>implying western wyman are
you show your true face roach
>like every other culture, religion and political conflict
no every other culture doesn't instruct you to kill and persecute everyone and everything that has an even slightly different approach to thing than you do
>bla bla bla , not true
bla bla bla not an argument
>no its not, taqqya is only when you are afraid to die or being tortured
or when talking to infidels,or whatever you consider infidel for that matter

now shush mehmet

EVET EVET AND TURKEY IS BYE BYE

>Think that it's perfectly "moral" to kidnap children and chop off their testicles and/or force them into slavery.

>Say it isn't "Rape" if it's a sex slave you kidnapped at gunpoint.

>Think the book that says these things are ok should be the basis of modern legal systems in civilized countries.

>like they are suppose to be, strong countries tend to have strong army
strong countries care about pleasing their people and making strong technological and cultural advancements.Not having big rockets and no food while instructing ackhmeds to conquer land they can't conquer in any way shape or form

>sorry i meant raping outside marriage
wrong
>you can be a trap but not gay,and you can fuck kids
trap is biological you autismo boy.
>no every other culture doesn't instruct you to kill and persecute everyone and everything that has an even slightly different approach to thing than you do
yeah, every war done by white man was on the rightful way.
>or when talking to infidels,or whatever you consider infidel for that matter
this also not true.

you should becareful you are closest country to be invaded.

>Think that it's perfectly "moral" to kidnap children and chop off their testicles and/or force them into slavery.
said the american, also where in islam it says that is ok? and where in Christianity says its not ok?

>Say it isn't "Rape" if it's a sex slave you kidnapped at gunpoint.
well...

>Think the book that says these things are ok should be the basis of modern legal systems in civilized countries.
you say the same for the bible.

Deus Vult!

>yeah, every war done by white man was on the rightful way.
no,but it wasn't instructed by an autistic book,it had a purpose other than

ALLAH WANTS ME TO TO DO IT BABEEEE

>this also not true.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

also,lol.Invading us?fuckboi you are getting attacked by 3 different armies and your sugardaddy putin is on the verge of leaving you.You better shine some ruskie ass before talking shit to me

Muzzies are the jew's slave and their best friends
Muzzies have the numbers,kikes have the brains.
cleanse our land of those shitstains so we can live peacefully

>where in christianity says it's not ok?

"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all." - Galatians 5:2

May not be the same exact thing as cutting someone's balls off but same principle.

kek

>ALLAH WANTS ME TO DO IT BABEEEE

The turc is right boy, ever heard Deus Vult, Deus lo vult, dieu le veut? It's not just a meme, Crusades were un actual thing.

>Turk isn't even aware of the history of the Jenessaries.

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Matthew 18:6

True Americans live and die by the preamble to the Declaration of Independence.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

>Thomas Jefferson

i could honestly give a shit about islam
i just hate people from that region. they're all stone age fuckheads that rape their daughters and beat their wives.
islam isn't the big problem, the (((middle east))) is.

>muh muslim science!

THEY LITERALLY DUG UP ANCIENT GREEK WORKS, GREECE DID IT THOUSAND OF YEARS BEFORE THEM! RETARDS! ALL OF YOU!!!

They didn't just attack the Mudslimes because they felt that the Bible told them too. No! They were fighting to defend themselves and take back what was rightfully there's in the Holy land. They felt a sense of divine calling to defend Christ and his Church.

>The turc is right boy, ever heard Deus Vult, Deus lo vult, dieu le veut? It's not just a meme, Crusades were un actual thing.
LEARN HISTORY ALEJANDRO

thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html LEL
CATHOLICS
HAD
NO
REASON
TO
ATTACK
MUZZIES
AND DID IT FOR JERUSALEM
nice meme,but it isn't true

You're a faggot if you thought I was being serious.

we literally said that anyways.I am greek and not a muslim

Oh shit, ait...

The Orthodox were being raped by the Muzzies flooding in. There was a real threat them and Europe as a whole if they were successful. Rome (as in the Pope) had to do something about it. They were not successful in taking (well atleast keeping) the holy land. But they did halt Islamic conquest of Europe for atleast a little while.

>You say the same for the bible.

Uh, no. The only system of law in the world that is based on the Bible is Canon Law, practiced exclusively by the Vatican.

US Law is based upon British Common Law, which is secular. Communities can adopt moral legislation under such a system, based on religious principles if they desire. Some, like the Amish, Quakers, and Baptists have done just that. Otherwise, it's just about resolving disputes and punishing those who break the non-aggression principle.

almasdarnews.com/article/17-turkish-soldiers-killed-30-turkish-tanks-destroyed-operations-inside-syria/

THE MIGHTY TURKISH ARMY THAT WILL ANEXX THE WEST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>only law that is based on bible is canon law
Indeed, and canon law can be changed and does constantly change unlike Sharia.

>Unalienable Rights...

Bros.... come on.....

Ok that is actually genuinely disgusting

Your point? Europe has been in conflict with them for centuries so what? Christianty was used as a tool to incite conflict both outside and whithin Europe, and later in America. Hello prosecution of heretics and pagans? Witch hunts? The church censoring most scientist through all the dark ages?
Both religions are shit tier buddy. But at least muslims stayed true to their own shitty principles, unlike the travestite of current christians.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, called your mother last night, and called the Party Van.

What does Sup Forums think of Ahmadiyya Muslims? Most Muslims reject them as heretics but they seem like the only sect of Islam that is relatively peaceful. They make up about 1% of all Muslims though.

Is Ahmadiyya the reformed version of Islam the world has been hoping for?

go back to your smelly hairy women, achmood

islam is a lie tho.
muhammad either tricked everyone into following, or said "follow or you die"

without death threats and crazy muslim-breeding, islam will vanish.
give it time.

just need the welfare state to collapse or reform a bit so the islamabongos can't keep breeding and living off tax payer money.

if anything, they should be working while we live off them. lol

islam won't survive without "die or convert" because it is wrong.

has been debunked many times, this is why the bible is illegal in muslim countries

What's funny is that the Janissaries were their best troops

That's right, the best troops of the Turks were castrated white slavebabies

gtfo my board filthy dumb haji fucks

topkek