Drive-by shooting in Kansas City

youtube.com/watch?v=831BAHmb6Kc

>go out for a drive in the USA
>die

How does it feel to live in the turd world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=gcoOUeJjPJM
wtvr.com/2017/03/27/home-invaders-shot-dead-at-wagoner-county-residence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amerigan bear . jpeg

Kansas City here.

Feels pretty comfy. Gigabit internet since 2011.

I've seen one of those IRL before

You tell me.
At least we have the opportunity to defend ourselves (those of us not in leftist counties/states, anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

>niggers trying to shoot
>no one hurt
learn to shoot

What is that from?

>Even though over a dozen rounds were fired in seconds, nobody was injured.

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGERS CANT FUCKING AIM FOR SHIT.

BAHAHAHAHA

Click clack watch a niggas drap

>can't read filename
oh shit nigger what are you doing.

How were the bullets hitting the street like that?

Falling Down.

>get mugged by refugee
>cops show up with batons
>refugee takes on frail cops

>turdworld
>german poster

KEKEKEK

By the way, they were not shooting at the car next to them. They were trying to hit a car in a parking lot across the street with two niggers in it.

It was all over the news here when it happened a few months ago.

Wat? The radio ads say it never happened. Google pawned KC.

I used to love the Alamo Drafthouse in downtown, but now I can't even walk three blocks from parking without getting hassled by two or three black people asking for a dollar. Or a "squaw". What the fuck does that mean?

Now I just go to Blue Springs 8.

>This guy doesn't know the best kind of boots for stompin FAGS and QWEEAHS
MFW

What radio ads? I have had Google Fiber since they first brought it to Kansas City and all the suburbs now have it as well.

I think they are having budget issues in some other cities when they tried to make it nationwide, but it is up and running here and it has been fantastic.

>a squaw
That's "square" in niggerspeak. Which translates into "a cigarette" in english. Which again translates back into "give me yo muhfuggin wallet white boi" in niggerspeak, interestingly enough

I fucking hate austin so god damn much. Gif related, my reaction when I see crust punks and ARCH Gollums nearly getting hit while jaywalking

Just watched this movie, it was 6/10. That nazi guy made it

>Incredibly, no one was injured.

niggin ain't what it used to be.

the new time warner ads say tht

>squaw
Probably asking for a square, a cig

>that hand

don't you need to get permission from merkel to stream online, kraut?

They are lying to you.

A sign that Germany's getting Cultural Enrichment. At least those shooters are shit compared to ours. When shoot-and-runs happen here, there's 89% change you'd have a bullet through your skull cap.

Because these clowns have probably never even practiced firing their gun at a target before. They are the equivalent of a neckbeard who buys a crappy sword and thinks they are a samurai. The truth is they have skill level 0 with thier weapon and barely even know how to hold it, let alone use it effectively.

I wouldn't know I've never been to India

What's funny about that was I had just lit up a cigarette, and he saw me do it, and I told him "I don't have that" and as I walked away I heard him do that "tch mayne" thing.

I've visited Kansas City before
Kansas City on the missiouri side is where all the niggers and ghetto rats hang out. Not that different from Chicago or St. Louis. Kansas City on the Kansas side is actually pretty nice.

who the fuck does a driveby in a nissan soccermommy suv?

says the fucking kraut

kek

Not shocking, KCMO is full of niggers. Avoid at all costs.

Your country is going to get overrun by Mohammeds. You'll see soon enough, except that you won't get the chance to point a gun back at them.

They couldn't even get full auto weapons for that purpose. Need to relax the gun laws asap.

>go out for a drive in the glorious USA
>some dumb fucking nigger shoots at you
>you shoot back and kill the dumb fucking nigger because you've been shooting all your life, shot sand niggers for 3 years, and live in an uncucked state that doesn't care if you carry a firearm

vs......

>go out for a drive in Germany
>get shot at by sand niggers that some dumb cunt named Merkel insisted be allowed to invade your lands
>can't do shit because you're government would rather see you die than allow you to defend yourself with a firearm

USA is like the wild wild west xcept with fully automatic assault rifles, horesless carriages and nades n shiet.

and the rest of the world is jelly as shit...

not really youre just a another failed USSR "superstate" wannbe thats going through collapse

the bigger they are

the harder they fall.

That was a semi auto, not full auto...

>go to work in the USA
>niggers try to rob your store
>shoot and kill niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=gcoOUeJjPJM

How does it feel to be a fucking bitch ass cuck, Germany?

>not really

Says the foreigner hanging out on an American website that speaks and writes our language.

It must suck to be such a cuck and U.S. fanboi that you'll shit all over your own people in favor of hanging out with foreigners.

Enjoy cultural marxism, cucks.

Got a feeling they didn't rehearse this since they position themselves at the Pontiac’s three o'clock; the worst direction to shoot from.

A square was originally cowboy speak. Nigs ruin everything, but yea austin needs to be razed

Kansas City is Kansas City, Missouri.
Kansas City, Kansas is its own city.

Not sure where you went, but KCK is a Mexican ghetto and there is nothing there. It is also about 10% the size of KCMO.
Unless you were talking about Overland Park or Mission or one of the wealthy suburb cities on the Kansas side, which are in fact really nice.

All the attractions and good spots are in KCMO.
Plaza, downtown, Crossroads, Westport, Nelson Atkins, Union Station, Power & Light, Veterans Memorial, Sprint Center, Kauffman Center, River Market, museums, galleries, sports stadiums, etc.

That being said, stop coming here, we are full.
It seems that everyone has been moving here over the past few years, especially white refugees from California and the East Coast, along with a bunch tech and IT slaves since several tech companies are building giant campuses here.

Nigger, this shit is just a phase.

Unlike you faggots, we're armed, and when the time comes, we'll just start killing bitches. Meanwhile, your unarmed asses will be rounded up by the Muslims that control your government the same way your forefathers rounded up the unarmed Juden.

Here I come Kansas.

that nigger with the rifle might be the most retarded mother fucker in the history of drivebys

I dunno.How does it feel to live in a future caliphate?

Unlike you faggots, we are not 50% white.

Looks like a Draco and some handgun from the driver. If the rolled down the window more, they might have been able to aim.

Pic related is kinda like a Draco, but Yugoslavian rather than Romanian.

No, you're 50% Turk, and without weapons, you'll be 100% Muslim in about 20 years.

We are 91% white. Google it.

Sure, Achmed.

Sure.

see

See

It's fairly obvious by your lingo that you are from r/the_donald

Fuck off my board, scum.

You even bumped my thread three times. What a moron you are.

That's because it's fun mocking eunuchs like you....

>Man fatally shoots 3 suspects in Oklahoma home invasion
wtvr.com/2017/03/27/home-invaders-shot-dead-at-wagoner-county-residence/

You're such a bitch cuck that you won't even hang out on the net with your own people reading and writing your own language, but instead choose to adapt to foreigners.

No wonder the allies made you their bitches in WW II.

Seriously, how many generations must pass for Germany to regain its identity?

the fuck are you wearing gorka's for?

I don't know, but the self loathing pussies they've got, like the OP faggot, should be culled.

>Go out for a walk in Germany
>Get truck'd by the islamic truck of peace and tolerance
It sure must be great to live in Germany!

>count every shot
>can see every shot hit the ground
What the fuck?

>Be German.
>Live with what you've done to Germany.
Not really sure which one is better, to be honest there, friendo.

I am genuinely curious what year this fact was pulled from.

> go to cathedral to celebrate new year
> get raped
How does it feel Hans?