AUSPOL darkest noonga edition

>NBN complaints are through the roof because government is useless

news.com.au/technology/online/nbn/nbn-complaints-more-than-double-as-aussies-remain-frustrated-at-internet-services/news-story/2430c569ebe48c92773360e5e47797f1

>want dolebux? better not have any savings, goy

baka.com.au/business/federal-budget/budget-2017-welfare-waiting-periods-to-increase-for-those-with-savings-20170510-gw1xif.html

>scott morrisons gonna test your shit and piss to see if your area is a high drug use area

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/11/scott-morrison-says-sewage-will-be-tested-to-find-areas-of-high-drug-use-for-welfare-trial

>adf solider killed by shot in the head during life fire training
PRESS F

townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/national/an-australian-soldier-believed-to-have-been-killed-in-training-exercise-outside-of-darwin/news-story/be3db83bad41cf811421a4f2005bb0ce

>gook investment in property tops foreign investment in all other sectors

baka.com.au/national/chinese-buying-australian-real-estate-tops-foreign-investment-report-says-20170509-gw0t9v.html

>taqiya merchants wife susan carland says islam is FEMINIST and promotes womens rights

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4491846/Waleed-Aly-s-wife-says-sharia-law-promotes-women-s-rights.html

Yesterdays thread:

Discord:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdF5jfSZCK8
baka.com.au/business/federal-budget/federal-budget-201718-live-malcolm-turnbull-continues-budget-battle-with-banks-20170510-gw2612.html
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/11/maritime-arrivals-be-cut-welfare-2017-budget-immigration-measure
youtube.com/watch?v=DH9ouo8-Dww
johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2017/01/30/tonight-radio-australia-shortwave-shut-down-ceding-the-pacific-to-china/
theaustralian.com.au/business/media/abc-reform/abcs-shortwave-radio-shutdown-stokes-rural-ire/news-story/afad34493b3fb15c7590504f98cc994e?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1494489491
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-25/saying-goodbye-to-radio-australia-after-37-years/8240296
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/abc-shortwave-cuts-tourists-operator-pacific-island/8191374
swling.com/blog/2016/12/radio-australia-to-end-shortwave-broadcast-service-on-january-31-2017/
sheppnews.com.au/2017/01/21/70273/radio-australia-site-a-vital-link
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/gungahlin-man-refused-bail-after-allegedly-raping-expartner-at-gunpoint-20170310-guvec1.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/adani-says-900m-loan-carmichael-coal-mine-rail-line-qld-critical/8517038
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/man-ordered-to-stand-trial-on-terrorism-charges/8518222
abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-11/company-tax-cut-to-cost-extra-$15b-per-year-morrison-reveals/8518642
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/qld-laws-developers-demolish-heritage-buildings-face-fines-500k/8515522
abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-11/federal-budget-2017-unemployed-to-face-toughening-rules/8517424
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/nrl-adopt-judith-durham-australian-national-anthem-indigenous/8514868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAKA = S M H

STUPID WORD FILTER

fuck australia

Why when I click "DON'T PLAY" on S-M-H videos embedded in news article does it then start to play the fucking video?

>Chinese buyers invested $31.9 billion in real estate in Australia last year, the Foreign Investment Review Board says

fucking hell, thats huge

this is the problem with arguing with cunts that defend the "oppressed asians", they quote a bunch of figures that suggest the chinese own very little in the grand scheme of things. they seem to forget however, that the chinese ownership of properties is increasing exponentially. by the time they consider it a problem, it will already be too late

>been looking for graduate jobs for ages
>applying everywhere
>finally get an interview
>a week later my phone blows up with more companies asking i could come in for an interview

about fucking time

>The little-noticed budget measure will see waiting periods increased for single people with more than $12,000 in the bank seeking to apply for welfare, increasing to $24,000 for couples or a single with dependants.

looks like its time to convert my meme dollars in bitcoins

Does that on News.com.au as well
Triggers me desu.

Never forget that Turnbull is a filthy fucking stoner:

The only good thing about chink investment in Real Estate is that they can't take it out of the country.

Some day we will have it all back again.

from BAKA budget article, am I the only one to notice this?

baka.com.au/business/federal-budget/federal-budget-201718-live-malcolm-turnbull-continues-budget-battle-with-banks-20170510-gw2612.html

>oy vey

BAKA confirmed anti semites.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/11/maritime-arrivals-be-cut-welfare-2017-budget-immigration-measure Is this finally some common-sense, or will the left repeal this?

Or maybe they are literally semites who use oy vey unironically.

More than 2,000 people who arrived in Australia by boat could be cut off from income support and rental assistance by July next year under a new Budget measure, according to the Immigration Department.

The government has been pursuing large numbers of what it calls ‘illegal maritime arrivals’ who have not yet applied for a visa, despite some having lived in Australia since 2012.

In the latest effort to engage the maritime asylum seekers, Immigration sent a wave of letters in January telling them they had 90 days to apply for a visa.

The letters warned them “their support services may cease if they do not lodge an application”, the department said.

Now, time has run out, and thousands of asylum seekers are set to lose their regular payments.

no fucking way

i thought you were pulling our legs

well looks like the goyim know now, just waiting for the S M H to shut it down

Finally we are sorting this country out

>scott morrisons gonna test your shit and piss to see if your area is a high drug use area

Lmfaoooo

Op is a cocksucker and deserves death

You're wrong, you're stupid and you're wrong.

We are an island with illegal immigrants living in the shadows and not participating.
Let that sink in, illegals on an island. In 2012

>Let that sink in
It is the immigrant who should have done the sinking. Right to the bottom.

I want to join the navy so I can help keep "refugees" out.

Fuck Australia.

Lol, I'd be insulted if it was anyone other than a fucking beaner. As shitty as things can be here sometimes atleast it's not Mexico.

>literal drug cartel: the country
>calling paradise australia shit

lmao. pauline laughs at you filthy wetback.

Hi

This picture is the quintessential Australian Chad.

Is that a tan or is he some sort of shitskin?

-white australians bow to Aboriginals
-In contact with the rainbow serpent
-Possess boomerang throwing abilities
-Control arnhem land with an iron but fair stick
-Own bark huts & billabongs globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient Abo blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Abodgrad will be be the first city)
-rob 99% of liquor stores in Darwin
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Abo babies
-Abos said to have 15+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the dream times.
-Ancient rock drawings tell of British settlers who will descend upon Australia and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Abobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Abobots inside you right now
-The Abos are in regular communication with the Archangel FLUBBAWUBBAJUBBANOONGA, forwarding the word of the rainbow serpent to the Yolnu tribe. Who do you think set up the meeting between benelong & governor phillip? (First meeting between Abos and outside world in over 40,000 years) and arranged the british leader’s first trip to hobart in history literally a few days later to the Abo bunker in van diemens land?
-They learned fluent Pitjantjatjara in under a week
-Nation states entrust their petrol reserves with the Abos. There’s no VB for sale in darwin after 10 o'clock.
-The abos are about 40,000 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base abo currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

he's a rare pink skin
the result of a white boi living in the desert.
high rates of skin cancer result.

Probably a tan. It's not exactly hard to get one in this country without even trying.

it's....beautiful!

I get a tan just from driving in my car.

>just signed up for the reserves as infantry.

>two soldiers killed in 1 week during training.

I don't know anything about Australian culture, but this seems pretty well done. good one

Never forget that Turnbull is a filthy fucking stoner:

How can one man be so based?

Based Turnbull working the electorate.

What degree?

The Salt Creek Slut Slayer how you doin ya cunt?

Good, let them starve.

Fucking NEETACs

Not in
Employment
Education
Training or
Australia
Cunts.

anyone hear about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DH9ouo8-Dww

Based Turnbull working his haters into a shoot.

This, Jews are basically Mudslimes Aloe Snakbaring and not eating pork.

im getting my nbn switched on tomorrow with iinet, should i hold off on it anons?

This is gay, plug your shit elsewhere faggot!

>should i hold off on it
Why would you do that?

As if Reviewbrah browses Aus/pol/.

sif he'd need the plug rofl

But what were you trying to convey by your post m8?

It's been a long road

hey gay cunts

>Australia Shortwave Shut Down, Ceding the Pacific to China
johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2017/01/30/tonight-radio-australia-shortwave-shut-down-ceding-the-pacific-to-china/
>Essentially this means that the only real voice on shortwave radio for news and information on a reliable basis is China Radio International. With this decision, the government in Australia should have no complaints if their political interests are ignored by the people of East Asia and the Pacific because they failed to fill the void soon to be filled by Beijing.
this story is worse than i thought

theaustralian.com.au/business/media/abc-reform/abcs-shortwave-radio-shutdown-stokes-rural-ire/news-story/afad34493b3fb15c7590504f98cc994e?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1494489491
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-25/saying-goodbye-to-radio-australia-after-37-years/8240296
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/abc-shortwave-cuts-tourists-operator-pacific-island/8191374
swling.com/blog/2016/12/radio-australia-to-end-shortwave-broadcast-service-on-january-31-2017/
sheppnews.com.au/2017/01/21/70273/radio-australia-site-a-vital-link

engineering

>tfw fell for the stem meme

its a shame really, most of my friends either got jobs that pay very little for a graduate (50-60k) or went back and did a phd

Getting from there to here.

BASED

I can reach any star

reminder that ben mccormack was character-assasinated / set up because he named the jew

Fuck off, stop pushing degeneracy.
Piece of shit.

Fuck off nigger, they're cool in my book.

Fuck off white knight seppo cunt.

oi boise:
what the fuck happened to the other discord server - the non-normie one?
it had users grouped by state

i got locked out of my discord and can't find it now

Fucking kek, same here.

Greens being exhibitionists

I hate middle class feminist women so much.

I never said all of you shit stains were ok, go back back to drinkin your petrol you mong.

wow rude

canberratimes.com.au/act-news/gungahlin-man-refused-bail-after-allegedly-raping-expartner-at-gunpoint-20170310-guvec1.html

>A (((Gungahlin))) man accused of using a gun to threaten an ex-partner and force her to have sex with him was refused bail on Friday.
WTF? GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM AND WE NEED TO CRACK DOWN ON TH-
>Saeed Haddara, 19, also referred to as Zain Haddara in court documents...
oh...

you mean the r9k one?

Reminder that OP is here specifically to prevent us from seeing and discussing articles like this

nope it was a Sup Forums server materoo

Why not just start your own thread with articles like that then ya nugget.

Don't know who that is, and really don't care, hence my mistake. Usually when someone posts shit irrelevant to thread it's to plug their shit videos, hence why I assumed. Either way video was shit.

i've heard this theory before
i think he is just a normie/newfag though, not a shill/agent
the misspelling of aus/pol/ is enough to make that clear

lol don't fucking suggest that
we only just got over the general wars
i'm not defending the current OP, btw. if this cunt wants to start the threads i'm for it

you're a fucking galah
>doesn't know reviewbrah
>actually thought someone with 40k views would shill itt
>didn't realise the uneventful video was about the radio shutdown story, see:

I like you guys :3

Australia needs a Jewish Prime Minister

>calling op a new fag
>op has been on Sup Forums since POOLS CLOSED days
>you probably didn't even participate in that

you're the fucking new fag you cunt

not so fast

We already have Prepbull

There was a change to television too pretty recently.
No more rural channels, they are getting consolidated into the 4 majors

Turnbull is jewish, stupid medpack.

Not Jewish enough

is pic related you its nice to see an irish american on Sup Forums

Well deserved (you)

Australia should hire John Key

time for us to fill the gap

Frydenberg for Prime Minister

This place is beyond fucked

fuck off with that defeatist whinging, sookcunt

Goyim getting worked into a shoot

australia is so big, surprised some weird cult hasn't set up in the desert

has happened multiple times

Sydney feels like LA now. Massive shitskin fest. Heaps of white idiots driving around in utes making a mint out of it. What a bunch of nigger fuckwits.

Should have been made into a second Jewish homeland

It's where serial killers hide out.

Yet again, no links to the based ABC in the OP.

Get some real news here you dumb cunts.

>Adani still not funded three years later, begs for government money again now that banks not coming through
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/adani-says-900m-loan-carmichael-coal-mine-rail-line-qld-critical/8517038

>homegrown sandnigger to stand trial for shooting Cheng the Ching Chong - diversity confirmed for strength
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/man-ordered-to-stand-trial-on-terrorism-charges/8518222

>your taxes go up, their taxes go down: how the rich fuck us yet again
abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-11/company-tax-cut-to-cost-extra-$15b-per-year-morrison-reveals/8518642

>people who demolish australian culture to be fined $500,000: greens and labour express deep concern
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/qld-laws-developers-demolish-heritage-buildings-face-fines-500k/8515522

>if you refuse a job (any job at all) you lose all welfare - NEETs on suicide watch
abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-11/federal-budget-2017-unemployed-to-face-toughening-rules/8517424

>indiniggers get assmad about an anthem nobody even likes
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/nrl-adopt-judith-durham-australian-national-anthem-indigenous/8514868

anyone have it??

not bad for a boong

>abc
>government funded media
fucking die cunt
communist cunt

nice knowing you.
well, not really.
F