Neocons on the hot seat: Priebus and Sean Spicer are the Dirty Leakers!

REPORT: Trump Deliberately Kept Spicer and Priebus in the Dark About Comey Firing to Prevent Leaks

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-trump-deliberately-kept-priebus-dark-comey-firing-prevent-leaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives
consortiumnews.com/2017/05/10/watergate-redux-or-deep-state-coup/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/from-jewish-fear-and-loathing-to-acceptance-and-influence-in-the-trump-administration/
nodisinfo.com/mossad-mole-jared-kushner-deadly-us-missile-attack-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still won't prevent Trump's ultimate fate

That's a nice flag you have there.

OMG.
Trump = Tyrion Lannister

It's a goddamn soap opera

If he goes down I have a feeling he's taking ((them)) down with him

Yep. The liberals are literally idiots. The real enemies and threat are the neocons that Pence and Priebus put in the cabinet.

Drain the fucking swamp

Surely Thernovitch will be right this time!

I wonder if Trump's clever plot failed just as badly as Tyrion's, i.e. he thought one guy was the leaker, but it turned out the dude who had all the intel was just setting that guy up to be the patsy.

>cernovich
>ever right about anything

I wouldn't be surprised if Spicer was a leaker, he's obviously in bed with deep state.

If true, a desperate move, by a desperate president. Nothing to be proud of.

what the fuck is that flag

GOTO reddit

Kek
He won't

Yep. The guy has neocon written all over him. Didn't he work for Cheyney?

Sup Forums doesnt' have the balls to go after Pence and the neocons like Kushner in the administration. Ironically the negative consequences of ((their)) actions always fall on Trump

I'm liking cernovich more everyday

In all of my years on this website, I have never seen that flag. Where are you from!? RARE!

What was Cernovich saying?

I dont like him, but I cant say he is wrong in this case.

he has at least one legitimate source

>the press secretary leaked informations to the press

No shit.

I need to know too

Im on my tablet

Its the only reason im even listening at this point

Maldives, apparently.

Me too

Spicer had appointment with the Navy, he's in the reserve.

North Korea happening...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives

/thread

It's over drumpfkins

Huckabee-Sanders started off the briefing by saying Sean was out training with the Navy or something.

The guy isn't hiding... he's in the military.

who says Spicer isnt 'wiretapped' by (take your pick) and *they* are leaking it?

Never forget: Cernovich is a Zionist shill, too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives

They have the weirdest fucking script of any country in the world.

that chapter was so far over my head i had to read it 3 times to figure out wtf was going on. also i was working 70hrs a week and only reading about 45-60mins a day.

Dude, totally!
He shouldn't investigate leaks at all!
Totally makes him look weak!
Totally weak, dude.
Totally weak!!!

was he clearing out the white house bushes from vietcong?

>cernobitch

>(((cernobitch))) acting like he knows everything

That really activated my almonds which are delicate even to begin with.

Oh fuck, does this mean Rancid Penis is going to get lopped off? Dare I hope?

>It's a goddamn soap opera
Read a history book, that's what politics is supposed to be like, lots of palace intrigues, cloak and dagger shit.

Random dude shows up and starts feeding you information oddly.. totally going to leak it!

I can't even imagine how anyone belives this lying cernojew chump. Hes just trying to scam some losers into buy his next ebook

Thernobitch isn't the source, though he probably is pretending he is. Fucking follow the link in the OP ffs

>Sup Forums doesnt' have the balls to go after Pence
I've called Pence out as a Bushite neocon lapdog forever, though I haven't been back on Sup Forums until recently. Kushner is just too painful to even think about, I blame race traitor whore Ivanka for him being anywhere near this administration.

NOOOOO
BUT I LIKE SPICE.
hopefully he's not the leaker. Hopefully he talks to someone whom he trusts but is actually a snake.

Be user

Travel all the way to Maldives

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Oh no what will hrgludpf do?

>70hrs a week
Why?

Priebus has the power to rally GOP to impeach Trump, but Trump has the power to rally his supporters to revolt against the GOP.

Is he leaning on a cane like in this picture?

Hopefully pence goes down with trump and we get Ryan.

>implying Trump and Podesta didn't train her as a sex slave since she was an infant before auctioning her off to Kushner's father to marry his son

I can believe Priebus is the leaker

I don't want to believe Spicey did anything wrong, no NOT SPICEY

This place sounds pretty fucking chill.

>Kushner
There have been some pretty rich Kushner threads; you must've missed 'em

And where does Mike Cucknovich get his info from?

related to Mike Huckabee, I assume.
For a politician, he's seems relatively non-toxic

anyway, Spicer's a fucking furry so what does that tell you

>Be Hongcuck
>Can't travel anywhere for holiday because too poor
>can only shitpost in his 5x5 m coffin apartment

secret sources

he sent two investigators to syria to get to the bottom of it a few weeks back

>Spicer's a fucking furry
que?

>I can believe Priebus is the leaker
Priebus is a sneaky little shit. He reminds me of Gollum.

I knew it was Priebus. He was the only one not getting shittalked by the press.

oh fuck hilldog pepes are back. I missed these so much.

There are a couple of pics of him from some con or other but I don't have them on this computer. Definitely him. He dressed up as the Easter Bunny for one of them WH Easter shitfest egg hunt things, but this was another occasion/different costume, more of a private snapshot. Plus he probably volunteered to play the Easter Bunny because he digs that kind of thing LOL

Nothing would surprise me about Spicer, he has that kind of sweaty, squidgy quality that makes me think "hidden kinks"

It'd be weird if it was Spicer. It takes a bit of dedication to be demonized and mocked by the liberal media and still work for them.

ya thats true. i never have heard them talk shit on Priebus. like ever.

For fucks sake US government is a joke. It's like watching stupid tv-show. Until they learn to behave, US shouldn't be allowed to own nukes at all

Hes a fucking weeaboo not a furry you nigger.

>US shouldn't be allowed to own nukes at all

Yeah, who's gonna take our nukes and put us in time out? You?

We're a 400 pound toddler ready to rip your nipples off pal.

That would make 0 fucking sense.

I still dislike him and he's doing very little to change my mind, but he is building lots of credibility as a news source. It doesn't really matter if we agree or if I like him, I am starting to trust him. We'll see how it holds up though.

Well yeah, you're underestimating power of Spurdo

Always makes me smile, regardless of context
Thanks Finlan

I love how /r/the_donald all of a sudden hates people they liked (comey ring a bell) all because daddy is upset. Keep wrapping those lips around the micro dick.

Be Hongcuck

Join PLA

Gas Singniggers.

RARE

But i already have you, thank you very much

Can we still get rid of (((Kushner)))?

>And where does Mike Cucknovich get his info from?
From spending 24/7 on Twitter and stealing other peoples' scoops and articles and passing them off as his own anonymous sources.

That's genius

Read the political history of any European monarchy, no different. This is what real politics is, not pretentious platitudinous mental masturbation that you fags have been doing since WWII.

When the fuck did /ptg/ OR the_donald like Comey? They haven't since that bullshit he pulled with "She broke the law but charges are for the little people"

>everyone but trump is a neocon
This thread is fucking pathetic. It wasnt spicer or priebus that chose to illegally strike syria, it was the neocon trump who supported these wars before he was a politician. See howard stern, but he totally didn't say it even though he was recorded saying he supported the invasion of iraq.

>poison was made in China
>it's fake

Roger Stone called this, like 2 months ago.

Also, nice flag.

Those other people are corporate media shills who sit on the stories.

The big story is the deep state conspiracy against Trump. They are doing everything they can to cover it up.

Here is the best report to come out today. Perry has good inside info and is proven right again and again.

consortiumnews.com/2017/05/10/watergate-redux-or-deep-state-coup/

With Comey out everything is in play, and I think Trump has a plan. That's why he is out shitposting again.

>Roger Stone
Roger is a faggot who rides the Trump train to get more attention. Just like Mike , Milo and other faggots.

Those cruise missiles did absolutely nothing in Syria other than send a message to the whole world that Trump WILL NOT fuck around. Nobody of any worth died in those strikes.

You're not even crying over dead mudslimes, you're crying over rocks and dirt and some rusty air equipment you faggot. Good redline to have you bitch.

Maldives user, how's McMaster doing?

Trump is a fucking god among us
This goes far, far beyond any sort of chess, is trans-existential

President Kushner wants the goyim to die for Greater Israel, so puppet Trump will obey....

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/05/from-jewish-fear-and-loathing-to-acceptance-and-influence-in-the-trump-administration/

nodisinfo.com/mossad-mole-jared-kushner-deadly-us-missile-attack-syria/

Those faggots are key to keeping the base behind Trump, though I admit, they are annoying as fuck, but their information is good.

might be true, however he still called out Reince as the leaker in like February

If it comes out that Rinsed Penis is the leaker I hope he gets crushed to smithereens

You guys checking these digits? One after another. This is not random.

He can be trusted no more than Ryan... makes me sad, as both of them hail from my home state.

Kek moves in mysterious ways brother

>thegaywaypundit
yah nah

So he launched a strike that did not do shit, but his message is he wont fuck around? You are fucking retarded and an illegal war cheerleader. Go back to sucking Dubyas cock you neocon cuck.

You too dumb to understand the message you pleb, kys

To be fair CBS had him on a fake news segment, three days later he said Susan rice did the unmasking. He's an odd ball but he has legitimate sources from time to time.

You too dumb to think for self. Dont forget to kill yourself on your way back to le donald, Based cuckhold