Why are the Japanese so inspired by Germans?

Why are the Japanese so inspired by Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYXftk1tJzw
youtube.com/watch?v=6-6nRw8s45k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

I dunno. Fullemetal Alchemist is explicitly about White People too. I guess they just like Whitey :)

Mutual respect left-over from the war. Germans are some of the largest hentai consumers.

There is a line in attack on titan something along the lines of "there use to be many races and religions but now we're one big homogeneous society" implying only germans are left.

>watch Attack on Titan
> the anime is so fucking hype but episodes are released so slowly
>catch up and read the manga
>it gets fucking boring, then good then fucking retarded as the big reveal is that THE TITANS ARE EXILED TRANSFORMED JEWS AND THE ENTIRE MANGA WAS A HAMFISTED ALLEGORY OF THE HOLOHOAX ALL ALONG

both are humorless, robotic, and soulless hmm I wonder why

Because we fought with them during WW2. Are you retarded?

Wut.. .

90% of characters in anime look white.

My guess is that there history and culture had some remarkable parallels

> Figures like Shimazu Nariakira concluded that "if we take the initiative, we can dominate; if we do not, we will be dominated", leading Japan to "throw open its doors to foreign technology."
During the Meiji Restoration, they figured out they had to modernize to survive, they looked around and decided to emulate the Prussian model.

It must have been to one that made the most sense to the Japanese back then, a comparatively small but strong government that emphasized military discipline and didn't rely on a colonial empire.

IT comes from the Meiji restoration when the Japanese copied a bunch of German and British institutions and cultural practices and transitioned from a feudal economy to a modern regional power in less than two full generations.

Look away as soon as I felt that you were gonna release a spoiler. Fuck you, go kill yourself.
>Delete this

Japs know they are ugly as fuck.

Which is why they want to be more german.

aesthetics are a gift for evolved beings

Beast Titan is Eren's half brother from the society beyond the walls. Titans are exiles who were transformed and dumped across the pond.

OY VEY

More like (((TITANS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tYXftk1tJzw

love to your race and country, all countries that had the same feelings joined the axis

except you are wrong, i assume you arent up to date?

How do Japs view Germany?

Reminder that if you fall for the eldians are kikes meme you are retarded. Marleyans are the real kikes who created eldians guilt through a fake genocide (sound familiar)

>edian
>titan privilege
hmmmmmmmm

FMA is explicitly about how Jews (homunculi) genocide whites and runs their governments from the shadows. You should watch it again and pay attention to the shape of the mark that the homunculi wear.

To answer the OP question, it's because Japs used to have white ancestry in some cases and so they share many of the same ideas/beliefs/drives as aryans

they are a wholly separate race now but from similarish roots, thats why they are so different from chinks/gooks

also I am leaving the thread now because I don't wanna read any spoilers

BUT

everyone needs to go watch FMA:B again and think about what I said above. k peace.

armin dies

I finish chapter 93, is there more already?

well naruto is blonde hair blue eye'd. the black people are hardly even black, they look more like hulk hogan I'd say

Nips actually recognized the "good guys" during WW2.

Trash slide thread.

They wish they were White.

They are both engineering oriented societies. Prove me wrong.

that's not true, it is mostly europeans though. The implication is that humanity had to fall back to the center of europe, so germany. One of the main chars is even half jap and some are French.

It just means that they all had to overcome their differences for survival.

WE

Except it's the exact opposite?

Marley were formerly a minority, Eldians the majority. Their account of history says they were subject to ethnic cleansing by the Eldian empire, but rose up one day in large enough numbers and overthrew the current order with the help of some turncoat Eldians. It is pointed out that being "ethnically cleansed" for hundreds of years doesn't exactly add up when you consider what just happened. Marleys see Eldians as disposable cattle that are critical to their national security and war efforts instead of just wanting to kick them out.

Does anything about this sound like Eldians = Jews to you?

the juden fear the samurai

[spoiler]Eldians or human-titans are the Jews of Shingeki no Kyojin[/spoiler]

ignore me, misread your post
perdon haha

because they have more to offer in terms of inspiration than shitskin cultures

Except that's wrong. The show and manga are very redpilled. Is so in your face because it was designed that way - its a master trick. The Eldians are not Jews, they are Germans. It's meant to look like Jews because the Eldians left over in Marley look like they are wearing armbands with the Star of David - it's intentional misdirection. The truth the Eldians (Germans) are taught by the Marley (Jews) is that their ancestors ethnically cleansed other peoples and made a deal with the devil via Ymir (Hitler) who was the first titan. They are indoctrinated to hate themselves just like Germans are today and some children are sent to kill their own people because they believe they are an evil race - just like the Germans. The reality is that while they did conquer they also brought civilization with them building roads, bridges, architecture and such as explained by Eren's dad. Just as we know it today. The answer is in clear sight but only those who think outside of the box could ever guess the truth behind the German - Jew comparison. The Jews are ones oppressing the Germans and Europeans not the other way around.

We'll see,with all them twists in previous chapters that might be it.

So wait a sec
You telling me this video contains only jewish lies?
youtube.com/watch?v=6-6nRw8s45k

actually, they first modeled after the french. then after frogs got btfo in franco-prussian war, nips realized hanz was best

>us flag draped on floor

delet thid

SPOILER JUST IN CASE:

That's how the Marley teach their history to the Eldians to ensure they remained subjugated by their own guilt - atrocity propaganda. The Eldians are taught that they are an evil race who literally made a deal with the devil to gain unimaginable power (The power to turn into titans) and build their own empire by conquering others. The women everyone is bowing to is actually the first Titan, Ymir (The Eldians are also known as children of Ymir) and while it's probably correct that some measure of violence was inflicted upon other peoples who hasn't conquered someone else without bloodshed? I think it might have been the case that there was once a time where all titans may have been as intelligent are at least self aware enough as Eren or the other titan shifters but perhaps something during the Titan Wars made the majority turn into dumb killing machines apart from the nine titans that actually have names (Like the female, collossal, armoured, jaw, attack and progenitor titans etc.) In any case the Eldians are supposed to all be on the island where the walls are (The main characters) but some remained behind only to become slaves and be indoctrinated into believing they are an evil race that has to eternally make up for the sins of their ancestors (Sounding familiar now) and they are turned into literal disposable biological weapons for their Jew masters who kill their own people because they are convinced of their own inherent evilness.

(((Marley))) controls most of the world media and propaganda

I feel like the island thing is more of an "white flight" thing, to be honest. Reiss took the Eldians there and fabricated history, so the people on the island feel like they're the last remains of humanity and defend themselves from the titans (which are also Eldians).

I see

pic not related

That's true. So it's difficult to determine where the truth lies. With Grisha and his revolutionary group who wanted to restore the Eldian Empire or with the Marely who purposefully made the rest of the world believe that Eldians are literally the children of the devil. It's probably someone inbetween.

Did Armin ever get his twink boi pussy destroyed by erin

No, Armin doesn't like it when things get too hot.

He burnt the coal and paid the toll.

topkek

Your sister is fucking a "loving, caring" black man right now.

People always prefer the strong horse to the weak horse.

Did I miss it or was the Utgard Castle's origins never explained btw?

Don't think so.
But then again, I'm a speedreader; I can miss some facts here and there.

because anime lives off stereotypes. If they want a strong european character they go for a german, if they want a girlish (or sly) one, they make him french

there's little to no rappresentation of other cultures in japanese animation, few noticeable exceptions like hetalia, but that's mostly because there's nothing too interesting about them unless you plan to make fun of them, so they could take a spanish guy and make him look lazy, but what would they gain with that?

Because they will always be Axis Powers bros.

Because we used to be awesome and are the world champs in resurrecting from rubbles.

>Don't think so.
ok
>But then again, I'm a speedreader; I can miss some facts here and there.
Same

well I am 1/4th german so I hope there is some qt nip out there which marry and have plenty of kinder

Well spoken, Volksgenosse

>ywn be Singaporean

I don't think it needed to be. It was just a castle that gradually fell into disrepair because of neglect. If you mean why there were supplies that nobody could read then that is a mystery. At first I thought that the Beast Titan set up his base there and was using those supplies but then even Reiner couldn't read them and he is from Marley. Ymir could though but she is actually much 'older' technically than everyone else. She was turned into a titan almost 65 years previously to that moment but her she didn't age while in titan form for 60 years so maybe it is an old language from the ancient texts that Eren's dad was reading because she was revered by a cult that thought she was the reincarnation of the actual Ymir, the first titan and thus may have had to learn the old language to convincingly pretend she was. Still, that doesn't explain how the supplies got there in the first place...