Who else here hopes that Jimmy Kimmel's baby dies from that disorder in the hospital...

Who else here hopes that Jimmy Kimmel's baby dies from that disorder in the hospital? I cant wait to laugh at Jimmy's reaction to his dead stupid retarded kid. Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/psalms/137-9.htm
youtube.com/user/thereed11/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish Hillary won

Nah

Jesus dude you're insane wtf

jesus dude

So tired of him with his fucked up deformed baby. It's all his fault with his fucked up sex junk.

lol what disorder does he have? And it's Jimmy Fallon that is the annoying cunt, the other Jimmy is decent.

Cute little guy. I don't even like Kimmel that much but I hope his baby is okay.
OP you're so edgy bro I bet you slay pussy.

>Jesus dude you're insane wtf

sweden being retarded as always

Edgy McFaglord

Still, I wouldnt care a bit if all of those propaganda comedians got burned alive with their families.

dude sold out fuck him

Using your deformed baby as a bush for obamacare was Kimmel you fucking idiot

No one you sick fuck.

No, Fallon is the apolitical closeted homosexual. Kimmel is the liberal cunt.

I didnt claim it was Fallon misusing Obamacare or whatever, you fucking retard. I said hes the annoying one. I want to see him burned.

Sup Forums is a compassionate board. Though I disagree with his politics, i'd never wish ill of his or his kin.

You are one of those students trying to frame Sup Forums as an amoral place, and you're not welcome here.

No. I hope his kid is healthy and well. I hope Kimmel comes around but he probably won't. It's fine.

No quarter for propagandists of the ZOG

where do you think you are you stupid newfag piece of shit?

Well either it's your first day on the internet or you're a fucking idiot.

Using your child as a political statement is far worse than whatever that faggot gallon does

cyкa blyaт

I think that if we are covering preexisting conditions the infant's medical care should be treated as a loan to be paid back once they are able to contribute to society or better yet kill some hadjis for our armed forces.....

To paraphrase Lucille Bluth- As far as I'm concerned that kid spent at least a decade of disposable income just getting here.

More? I need more dead doggos for a prank on my mother

If you know what, his son will die before his first birthday.

Be careful with that edge, kid.

>wanting a defective baby

what a cuck!
also it's going to live a miserable existence. no girl will wanna fuck it because of it's mutilated chest. it would have been better off if it had died

Baby is innocent, dont care for the shill

Remember the last time a girl told you she loved you OP? :^)

Sup Forums = people only love

baby is innocent. jimmy is not for having it. i would literally blame my mother for not aborting me if i came out like that and got old enough to realize it was my parents' fault

you are a terrible person.
May Jimmy Kimmel's baby grow up big and strong to oppress you.

that little jew baby is the center of the universe, goyim, while you cattle are not even deserving of life. to lose even one deformed jew baby would be like anuddah shoah.

Retard baby should be dead.

Jew DNA makes retard baby. That should be dead.

Fuck off shill. No one here hates babies or wishes disease on anyone

kid's cute

>retarded

take a look at your own post, genius

it's like nature was telling him not to reproduce, but he did it anyways

Nigger

What's the disorder?

(((

DUDE I HAVE A NET WORTH OF $35,000,000, I NEED SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE

)))

white babies are fucking ugly
. they look like gigantic baby rats

You just made my day hahaha, high five

If you really mean that then you are a horrible human being.

> Kimmel: so big story in the news today. My kid died
> Studio audience: *laughter*
> Kimmel: No Im really serious
> Studio audience: *whooping*
> Kimmel: My kid is really dead
> Studio audience: *uproarious laughter* *people keeling over in aisles*

Kid doesn't look deformed or retaded to me, but if it is going to grow up to be a useless retard, euthanize it.

Also, I wish pol wasn't infested with normiefags anymore. All this bitchy butthurt is just revolting.

hahaha masochistic fucking idiot

Look out guys, OP is being edgy.
But Kimmel does want healthcare for kids so he is obviously a left wing radical communist.

>sage

>Senate passes ACHA
>within the hour Jimmy Kimmel's wife's son dies
That would be funniest timeline.

Based Hitler spittin' the eugenic truth.

it's a baby mouse!

At first no, but after whoring out his own family to shill for Obama care, I do not want the best for him. He makes millions while normal people have to pay hundreds of dollars more in premiums. Fuck him and his family for promoting ACA.

I want them all dead. All of the cosmopolitan elitist kike parasites shitting on my race and my nation

So much newfag, no wonder Sup Forums is so shit these days.

go kill em ya violent fuck

you sure about that? bible verses can be so edgy.
biblehub.com/psalms/137-9.htm

>Amerisharts will read this and still circumsize their babies
You might get phimiosis if your uncut, but you don't get a fucking closed urethra holy shit

>takes the hat away
from the thumbnail i just thought wayne's head had finally fallen in

This again? Stop shill, your incensing edgelord comments and your fake responses to yourself won't sway us to bicker among ourselves. Stop your pathetic divisionary tactics.

I don't like the guy, I don't like him using his daughter as a political tool, but go fuck yourself.

Saged and reported.

Have to wait for economic collapse

pol is always shit. You're not cool because you like shit.

I don't like white baby s.

Yeah at least his show would be entertaining then.

yes I wish DEATH UPON ALL WHITE MALES

God damn it. Why didn't he listen?

Muhammad how many did you rape this month

the "economy" won't just collapse you buffon. Do you think we built this nation out of elmers glue and toothpicks or something?

Why Lambright?

If someone else, someone healthy adopted him, would you say the same thing?

In america every year we spend 33 times as much money educating a future greeter at wallmart than we do teaching our future doctors lawyers and engineers.

Special education shouldn't exist. They should be euthanized but since normies would riot over that they should be sterilized and kept in the inner city projects fed just enough hot pockets to keep them alive.

Americuck, go follow jewtrump and your shitty constitution.

>buffon

it's late here.

Says the one in the rape captial of the world

Well for those that are curious, the boy's family has a youtube channel.
youtube.com/user/thereed11/featured

Not on your faggot (((containment board)))
>you have to go Sup Forumsack

The fact that he, who makes 16 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. Is crying over healthcare when he could just easily pay through it is ridiculous.

It's a Jew baby, not white.

does he have some kind of open sores, which healed together?

>Americuck
piss off swedcuck I don't fucking want him as my president.

You know nothing of my constitution.

He's using his son to attack Trump, he deserves his comeuppance for being such a piece of shit.

>a kike religion
As I said no one that is a non subhuman wishes infants ill

Back to Le leddit you worthless piss

If you don't want to laugh maniacally in Jimmy Kimmel's weeping face as his deformed Jew son dies in his arms you're a fucking faggot who doesn't belong on Sup Forums
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ya, how dare people talk about issues that have real meaning to them. Anyone that does this deserves their childrens death!

ttbh

They do and you deserve death for being a giant weeping vagina on Sup Forums.

OY VEY I MAKE 10 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY SON'S HEALTH CARE, WE SHOULD TAX THOSE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

You are one fucked up bastard.

It'll die. Jimmy needs ratings.

No. That's pretty low.

you're talking about a tribe that has countless genetic defects caused by millennia of inbreeding, inbreeding borne out of rabid racism for people that they call goyim.

this is a self-inflicted injury caused by malignant racism, and people need to understand that.

Not just you, anyone else that posted like you.

How did you become women? Is it something you're taking, something injected? You obviously have a fucking dripping cunt and you can't handle life without acting out like a little faggot bitch. Baby's die! SHOCKING! Go hide under your covers, faggot.

Now a cocksucking thread.

Fuck you, uneducated looser

nah the kid did nothing wrong

and his dad is the one guy who would interview trump and not treat him as literally hitler, which turned the left against him for a month

too bad you don't die instead so we don't have to put up with your stupid shit any more

Idgaf stop trolling for screen caps msm stooge