Newfag thread: James Comey fired by Trump

Hi pol,
I just want to know your 2 cents about this event. I'm not from the US so can anyone from there give their opinion on the matter? Thanks guys

Fuck off nigger

but am not black... oh wait

how tf do you get the eu flag?

You live in Brussels

hmm.. i dunno man just happened.

lol im somewhere in Asia. probably redirected coz im connected to our company VPN

>yuge powerlevel combined with bipolar twitter rant
Manchild-in-chief felt Comey wasn't slurping enough orange cum and came dangerous close to his russian romance.

This explains everything as far as I can tell: The Brits gave McCain and Obungo a fake dossier. They in turn gave it to Comey. The Brits' involvement and contents of Piss Dossier was used as foreign sensitivity excuse to justify FISA warrant (after a prior attempt had failed) and subsequent wiretapping of Trump and co. The taps yielded nothing, which frustrated the Dems and the Kenyan. It's likely they realized that Trump was onto them because, at some point, Trump probably used the wiretaps to mislead the rancid bastards, and pull a bait and switch--ie making them believe he would do one thing when in fact he would do another. Obamamama and team Killary may have deduced that Flynn have been tipped off by the Russians, hence Obama's shitting on Flynn to Trump and urging against his hiring for Nat Sec Advisor, despite Obama approving his National Security clearance (he wanted to continue monitoring Flynn and use the Russian contact against Trump). So, Flynn received contact from Russian officials letting him know Trump's campaign been wiretapped by the US itself. Flynn kept this between himself and Trump only, not even telling Pence. Together, Flynn and Trump used the knowledge of the tap to mislead Clinton and Obama and to identify leakers. In the fiasco, and ultimate Clinton loss, the dems got super frustrated, and Susan Rice unmasked parties in any tangential conversations, in desperate attempt to figure out who might have tipped off someone on Trump, and in hopes that someone in the IC community could figure it out. Comey was playing both sides, trying to please both Dems and Repubs, and was feeding the Russian narrative bullshit as a show for the Dems. Eventually Trump figured out that Comey was stringing him along and working with McCain and Graham who were trying to coup. This became more evident when he refused to give over his prepared statements to congress prior to his public meeting with them. Trump axed him.

but isn't that a bit too stupid and too obvious even for trumpy? I mean I just can't absorbed the fact that nobody told him not to do such a thing given the current political climate in the states. I dunno

Should have been fired on day 1 imo.

I think someone should adapt the navy seals copypasta to this event.

Kys newfag.

good point. it does make a lot of sense

STFU and send more Eurogibs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why does your company have a Sup Forums pass?

newfag iz asian

Fuck.............

this has something to do with it

meh i dunno lol i can also youtube here. and compared to my previous jobs this network is the most restricted.

The drumpfkin can't handle the truth kek

Comey is a traitor. Anyone who speaks I'll of Trump should be arrested

because he's really a chink shill

Oh my god drumpfkins are delusional lmao.

Arrests are happening today. Save this.

Yup

Whatever the underlying politics, Comey is a flip-flopping bastard who can't commit to anything and would prefer to sit on his ass than take heat for a controversial decision, which he inadvertently does anyway because one can't really play two sides from his position.
This isn't the kind of attitude the head of the government's attack dog organization should have.

Secret alliances and ulterior motives can ultimately be covered up, when even the public know that you have the judgemental qualities of Harvey Two-Face, then you've got a problem.

>EU flag
>'Europe'

Don't wory after germany remove the privelegia we all will have the same flag.

Where do I get a "North America" flag?

when you make so many memeballs you have to start watermarking them so they don't get stolen

I love you Latvia bro.

Sup shareblue

It was to bait McCabe into a hearing
Anything else is white noise and fuck anyone who says Comey was good at his job after the travesty I saw during the elections.

Good rundown.
This should be in the sticky.

>implying NatSoc isn't left wing

Getting real tired of everyone not understanding this.

It's more like North West.

nat soc is leftwing only economicaly.
Just like comunism in USSR.

>chink shill
>chill