Millennial Women Shit Tests

What the fuck?

One second she's asking about my dick size, and then the next, she's checking my privilege.

Why does this even matter to millennial women?

if you can't stand up to them you won't stand up for them

it's out of necessity they do this because there are so many beta males out there

also they're whores, they filter themselves out m8

You got denied. You have a scarcity mentality therefore you can't just let it go.

Women are easier in person.

>male using emojis
>not a homosexual
U W0T M8

Next time, respond with "Do you care, (name)?" Incase you didn't know already, pump and dump, that's all western women your age are good for anyways

should have dropped her when she said feminist.
That's a red flag for crazy bitch. Not even useful as a dick canister.

Man I hate modern dating how am I suppose to meet a decent girl tinder and all these apps are bullshit.

You lost. Shouldn't have answered after she said "feminist"

"I don't want to find out"

She wasn't even a little bit interested dude. Yikes. Turn down the autism, it's too loud.

test

These screenshots are always so cringe.

I agree and it will only get worse until it reaches a point where being a western woman is the same as being a by-definition prostitute

That, or used some banter to avoid answering the question and at least get a pump and dump out of it

The second a woman gives you negative energy you return it, or just ignore it. You don't acknowledge it because it as being okay makes you look weak.

Women like men who don't give a fuck, not men who are clingy

are you a feminist
>women should be property
spurges out
>I like gullible girls
OMG you're so x
>Let's meet up

if she says anything but yes you delete her and move on. stop being a faggot.

You failed her shit test. And yes, girl shit tests all the time.

>Sweden

Go die (like your country) traitorous/lazy piece of shit

she was hoping you said "fuck no that shit's gay" but now she see's you're a fagot who cares about equality

I curse the day when the word "cringe" got so popular. Eeeverything is cringy all of a sudden, whatever happens, some ayy lmao will pop his head on the interwebs to call it cringy. No one can take risks anymore because of the disapproval of others. Besides, the word has such a dumb ring to it.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

just play along so you can fug her.

dumb cunt

calling yourself an egalitarian is one rung below wearing a trilby. just say youre not a feminist

>im an egalitarian

Feminists are too stupid to know what the word means. Basically, she's just another retard supremacist

THIS

>I'm an (((egalitarian))) *dips fedora*

Serves you right, fucking beta cuckold.

first and second posts; best posts

>Emojis
>I'm an egalitarian HURR DURR

Why the fuck did you even answer her question? You know how you handle these cunts? By not playing their stupid games, and by treating them like the brainless, vapid cunts they are.

Newfag.

>Yeah, I don't want to find out

Tell me again how she was asking about your dick size.

She didn't say she won't fuck. At this point, ask for the pussy. If she says no, move on. Any woman that the conversation is what you posted, you're not going to marry anyway.

Cut off all contact with her right now. You've just been given fair warning, friendo.

>what makes you say that?

Wrong answer, Made you sound desperate.

Should have gotten straight to the chase and said "good because im just DTF anyway".

Anyway you should have just ignored the feminist question or feigned ignorance. Giving a yes or no answer auto kills the conversation.

Is she the one asking you if you're a feminist? That's a stupid question.

>Why the fuck did you even answer her question?
Took the words right out of my nipples, user.

>needing to use an app to find a root

toppest fucking kek

Why is noone making a comment that OP admitted that he is an egalitarian?

What are you, a faggot? You think men and women are the same?

I don't wanna send everyone into not asking the interwebs for fear of disapproval. I just can't really follow this conversation. It's hard to do with a lot of people's screenshot conversations. Probably would've helped if OP had posted from the top.