Red Dragon Space Propaganda

What does pol think about red dragon censorship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60vozh/strange_object_in_space_being_hidden_from_us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's Saturn you limp dick fuckwit.

Fucking cancer

Damn, didn't take RDIDF long to invade this thread.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

how is this saturn? info? why was it censored?

bumping for this

this.

What. Never heard of it. Looks like some faggots trying to conduct an SS experiment.
>added too the word filter

Shit, here is the larger version.

It's not a strange object, it's Saturn.
This field is right near the Ecliptic (the plane of the solar system in the sky) so it was probably always going to be a solar system object. If you look up the IRAS object catalogs you find these sources were saturated which means it was probably a Planet. I did a search on IPAC/IRSA's IRAS minor planet catalog. These objects were not included because they're saturated (and are not minor planets) but from that I found other entries in the same field which tells you the date this field was observed 14/07/83 at about noon in UT time. From this I can simply look up to coordinates of all the planets that day and Saturn was right there.

What an appropriately sized image, thanks.

The double object is because the field was exposed twice and stacks as the source catalog shows. The arc will just be an effect of the extremely bright object, in the other bands you can see the objects have big streaks not arcs. The saturated images are probably why the image was cut out of the reprocessed version, it's bad data. None of this stuff appears in more recent AKARI maps at similar wavelengths but background galactic cirrus does. That's a much better test than microwaves because it's much closer in wavelength, hence the microwave hotspot is almost certainly unrelated.
It's not the end of the world or biblical, it's Saturn.
Image for some proof. You can see the date the image was taken in in the table data at the bottom (8307 - 1983 07, 14.44 - the 14th at ~11 am). You can also see that date is in the ephemeris program I used showing it's Saturn. Mystery solved.
It would be nice if you explored the sensible, testable options first in future. I'm sure this will get forgotten but if there are any questions I will answer them in the morning.
EDIT: Also if you look up the paper which describes the processing of IRIS they state they dealt with Saturn manually.
This automatic method worked very well to identify automatically residual glitches and moving objects on most of the ISSA plates. It did not perform as well in very bright regions were the diffuse emission varies significantly at small scales. Therefore, we did not deglitch regions brighter than 200 MJy sr-1 at 100 um. We also dealt manually with Saturn because of its large extension in the affected HCONs.

Can you translate it to pleb like me? speak to me like you would to a golden retriever

I'm complete turd regarding astronomy

thanks!

The field was exposed twice and the planet will move in between exposures because planets always moving with respect to the background sky, that's why they're called wanderers. The images were then stacked (added together) making it look like there were two.

By the way, I got all of these info from pleddit. reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60vozh/strange_object_in_space_being_hidden_from_us/

1,2 million is less than 6 gorilion, but it's still a huge number and a genocide basically

>"Censored" is not the right term. You are all kids trying to find an underlying truth that does not exist. Nibiru and so on.
Image filters (blurs, smudges, etc.) exists for many reasons in images of the cosmos. No one is hiding anything in the sky (only some spy satellites).
The real conspiracies are built and maintained by men in suits. Market, media and politics are full of this. Real science is not.

This is Reddit Tier logic.

brap? brap.

Oh im questioning the fact that real shit is being hidden by the suits, but im still curious about shit around me, better to ask then to remain fugot no?

A reminder that the red dragon (or any dragon) is a thing made up by the human imagination.
There are no fire spitting lizards, whether be they Abrahamic or not.

Your "red dragon" would be just a random mess of space crap if our planet was positioned in a slightly different angle.

That's because they started the thread.

Too late now, boyo!

But dragons are reported by every culture. Also I remember first seeing OPs pic and seeing a dragon. But some user pointed out that it looks like 2 people fighting with a crowd watching.