Should weed be legal Sup Forums?

Should weed be legal Sup Forums?

Yes. Inb4 fedoras.

Makes no difference you can get it anywhere. Put me in any English speaking country with a few bucks ill get you weed.

yes, we should allow idiots to be free to fuck up their own lives. good for the economy, it's God's way of separating who is poor/dead from who is smart.

Yes. People have the right to choose, and employers have the right to drug test.

Absolutely

That is some real sorry ass weed.

What a shame.

>tfw Sup Forums is super pro weed

obviously, but nearly every country has an oppressive government

Yes but driving while high should be a mandatory 2 weeks in prison. You share the road with other drivers you sociopaths.

Yea I hate the degenerates trying to make it illegal to do so. You have a right to be a lazy loser, and I have a right not to hire you.

Why is it sorry? Looks like some dank indica to me.

If it keeps the goyim from thinking, it's fine with me.

This

Oh, those are just the retards who want weed to be on the same level as cigarettes. As a marajuana user, I can tell you that it is nowhere near the power of cigarettes, and if an employer wants to ban it on his property or in his place of business, then he should be free to do so.

Milton Friedman, dude.

Looks pretty good to me

Why is Sup Forums so pro weed? Isn't it incredibly degenerate, why would you want more degeneracy?

VERMONT JUST WENT LEGAL

The governor still has to sign it though but Vermont just made history by being the first state legislature to legalize it. Every other state legalized it by voter referendum. For all the burnouts out there, this means that the government did it all on there own. I think that's a really important and encouraging precedent.

Wait, I mean cigarettes are nowhere near weed. Sorry, I'm high.

authoritarianism is the most degenerate thing of all

What else should I use to alleviate discomfort particularly from sleep deprivation?

Should drugs be legal? Any drug?
Which parameters should be balanced when considering allowing access to a drug?
Should drug distribution be state-regulated or market-regulated?

It's not. I want legalization, but I know that it should only come from the voter base.

One drug at a time and certainly weed first

It should be done nationally but it needs to be done by any means necessary including state

Shit like crack wouldn't be allowed to be sold, but should be allowed for people to use if they choose to.

In legalization, there should also be some regulations. We're not anarchists here.

Wut why? Do you not understand what this means? I'm not sure you do. Rapid fucking fire. The voters do want it. Do you not know what a constituent is? Who do you think elected these People?

t. boomer

No, that's a politician making an order. If it's gonna succeed, it needs to go through a referendum. That way, we have a definite answer if the public wanted it or not.

Politicians arenot single-issue people, many people opposed to legalization may have voted for the guy so they could lower their taxes or something.

its pretty good imo

Yes. Anything to make the unwashed masses (you) dumb and subservient.

This is water fluoridation all over again.

Why do so many of you portray stones as lazy? I like to work harder knowing I'm going home spark one up, eat well, chill for a bit then go home and go to sleep and hit the gym the next morning. Seems like a great lifestyle to me

also im going on a job interview in 1 hour am nervous af wish me luck

you're going to a job interview high?

all drugs should be legal.
period.
they should also be advertised on tv freely.
we need to bring at least SOME sort of natural selection into modern world.

All drugs should be decriminalized. The government should not have a say in what you want to do in the privacy of your own home.

This is so unbelievably preposterous. So we shouldn't have legislatures? What the hell else could you possibly mean? How could it apply to pot but not everything else?

t. you're a retard because he's right.

One of the physically hardest working people I know smokes weed constantly.

Magyar bro, is this a black & white image or why the fuck does your weed looks lime some shitty dust buds?

maybe

I usually smoke in my free time after working, but if it works for you then fair play. Good luck with interview anyway user

maybe due to the flash on it aint too bad tho for the price

thanks!! i spent a whole 10 minute writing my cv

Is that one the 2016 Colorado Cannabis Cup winner?! I bet that one makes you very hungary

What's the interview for? Just act like you know what you're talking about and you'll get the job

on the OP pic it just looks 0% green.
You`ve gotta come over here to West Germany & the Netherlands, eventhough we've got many shitskins here, we've still got really nice quality dope.

working in UK for Amazon fba

i had an airbnb next to a drug den when i was in germany and got some off turkroaches

>tfw Sup Forums isn't retarded

Yeah they're hiring like crazy now everywhere. I just saw a commercial here in Austin

yeah its pretty crazy ive been to the agency yesterday but they told me i should write a cv so i googled what a cv is and made one in notepad

sometimes the muzzers have some good weed,
but I'm more into white drug scenes, we're the real passionate junkies.
I had so much dirty dope when I still bought from shitskins

id never buy any hard drug from a street dealer you just dont know what kinda shit they b pumping it up with

Sweden should legalize

exactly, anyways I wish you an awesome week based Magyar.
Hope cuckrope will fix the laws so the do it yourself sector won't get in trouble anymore

thanks!!

Yes but limited.
You shouldn't be able to buy everyday and/or more than Xgrams per week.

Everywhere should. I wonder if migrants in Amsterdam and stuff smoke.

it's cheaper illegal

Yes

well thats true !

Harder to obtain though, if you don't know anyone.

Yes, it is a source of revenue for the state. However children should not be allowed to consume it, and it should generally be treated the same way we treat alcohol with respect to being intoxicated while driving, or working, or the like.

a lot, they are all the dealers too

That hasn't been the case in America ever.

Stuff like wax/concentrates will easily be cheaper and better legally. Not to mention if it's legal you can just grow it, shit comes out the ground.

Yeah but that's part of the problem is how to test someone while driving.

That shit is fake purps - some idiot used colored water to give it it's color, which is why it's like all purple. Might be decent but in my experience anyone who fucking food colors their plants has no idea how to grow.

I smoked for about 20 years and never even heard of wax until it became legal.

YES. Aside from all the other agruments in favor or against weed, the main thing I want to point out is that prohibitionism doesn't work.

yes, as well as lsd

It's not known at all here in the UK, apart from a very small minority who use it. People don't want to buy expensive dab rigs, just to potentially get them taken away. I'm sure it'll get a lot more popular with legalisation.

What are you guys talking about?

Yes but make it extremely expensive so niggers go broke trying to buy it.

There are many pros and only speculative cons, imo.
-Weed would lose it's status as a gateway drug, since it wouldn't need to be obtained in circles where people peddle chemical shit.
-Organized crime would take a major financial hit. Here it is run by biker-gangs and arab gangs. Both would suffer heavily and need to focus their attention on heavier crime, losing them any goodwill in society and increasing their chances of getting caught.
-The medical benefits could be researched to a far greater extent.

Now a government could choose to apply the same restrictions as with alcohol and I would be fine with that. However, I do believe that there is more to be gained by making it completely legal to grow, store and use, which in turns opens up for all the other beneficial uses of the hemp plant itself.

Shit that'll literally blow up your house while making it just like a meth lab. Extracting thc to make pure wax. Like butter on steroids.

> There are many pros and only speculative cons, imo.

You could say the same for the legalization of all currently illicit drugs desu

BHO/Wax/Concetrates, basically people condense bud down into a resin. It's way better than smoking actual buds imo, shits like 60-80% THC

Fascinating

That might be an interesting reason to vacation in Denver or Seattle. I've smoked for almost 30 years and I've never tried it.

Exactly.

True. So we should legalize all drugs?

Alcohol is worse than weed

No, legalizing degeneracy is only gonna make it worse

It's only really become a thing in the last 5 years or less, it's definitely worth going out to try. I tried it for the first time in cali a few years ago and loved it ever since.

Yes, but it wont happen as long as departments like the DEA exist.

Also big pharma would probably be opposed to it as well.

t. stoner

Fake and gay, everyone knows Germans are the most cucked race on Earth.

Hmm, maybe it's the same thing that in Italy we call "oil". I never tried it, I actually smoked just a couple of joints, but I heard someone talking about that.

yeh but there should also be freely available test kits so people know wtf is in their dank nugs.

Why would Big Pharma be against? Wouldn't they just start producing the formerly illicit drugs themselves and expand their market share?

Yes.
Prohibition failed harder than the burger one on alcohol.
The state loses billions in tax money and for prosecuting weed related crimes.
And the prohibition of weed makes it harder for the police to tackle drug crime for harder substances.

Yes

Not sure but alcohol and pharma groups have been quietly backing anti-cannabis efforts across the United States, and probably other countries as well.

>le moldy weed meme
it's harmful and probably cut wit heroin

Those are some nice buds in pic.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
LMAO

should be free