Migrants thanks Austrians by attempting to destroy statue of Jesus

Bit of a cunt, really:

liveleak.com/view?i=8d5_1494484791&comments=1

Here is a list of other attacks on Christian sites:

Other urls found in this thread:

louderwithcrowder.com/germany-muslims-rape-christian/
express.co.uk/news/world/723568/Germany-migrant-camp-hundreds-Christian-refugees-sexually-abused-beaten-Muslims
express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless
express.co.uk/news/world/749729/muslim-migrant-gambia-sets-fire-nativity-scene-foggia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muslims migrants, rape rob Christian migrants:
louderwithcrowder.com/germany-muslims-rape-christian/

>Hundreds of Christian refugees sexually abused and beaten by Muslims in German camps: express.co.uk/news/world/723568/Germany-migrant-camp-hundreds-Christian-refugees-sexually-abused-beaten-Muslims

>Migrant DESECRATED church statues and DESTROYED art from the 9th century in crime spree :express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless

>Muslim migrant who wanted to destroy Christian symbols sets fire to church Nativity scene : express.co.uk/news/world/749729/muslim-migrant-gambia-sets-fire-nativity-scene-foggia

Bump

No outrage at all wtf

Sup Forums is full of fake-believers

RACE WAR WHEN?

whilst you're shit and cuckposting on the internet, the austrian police have already classified as many as half of the mosques in several cities as "radicalised" and if the people actually care enough, this shitshow will get shut down quicker than you can have a siesta

meanwhile everyone is still chilling the fuck out, because these jihadis look like absolute aspies who're pathetic and helpless

Never, because christcucks are retards. They would rather get mixed out and killed so they can go meet up with J-C.

i'm not fake, i am just desensitized to this
they've done much worse than smashing images

Those are not migrants. They are INVADERS.
Stop using buzzwords.
Invaders is the correct word carrying true meaning.

Mate, if some fucking dude tried to knock down a statue of Christ in Spain, he'd be lynched.

Especially, in a small town.

That's because you're borderline 3rd world shithole, where the people are lazy and have nothing better to do

> boo hoo I took a shit in a church, I'm a muslim refugee look at me!

lmfao

I could probably start a riot in the same village by fucking the mayor's 14 year old daughter and then saying I support Barcelona

Oh, you so blew me the fuck out there.
I don't care what happens to your faggot "people", you've always been meaningless.

The Cross represents our history, and thus Europe.

Enjoy following (((Martin "faggotino" Sellner))) nowhere.

I am outraged. People here might make fun of "Christcucks", but returning to Christian values is the only way leading from the path of degeneracy these days. I'm not even particularly religious, and can see that. This monkey should have been shot. THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

Muslims really are ungrateful sacks of shit. You're helping them up while they're stabbing you in the back and then they gloat about how they beat you.

Get a fucking job, Pablo

>Muslims really are ungrateful sacks of shit.

Easy to understand, too.
There is nothing to be grateful about from their perspective. They didn't come here asking for help, they went here and demanded free shit. And our authorities were weak willed and delusional enough to hand it to them.

Bullies aren't grateful for the nerd giving them his lunch money either.

Sure thing, shekelmeister.

Why would this faggot need so many scarfs?

You really want to follow a guy who can't stand a cool wind?

I thought you guys were defending "Austrian" identity, no the gay and jewish one.

Maybe you faggots stop following a jewtuber faggot, and actually protect your communities?

muslims and niggers only understand the stick, the carrot will never work with them, they need to be led by a tyran

(((Martin Sellner)))

bump

I fucking hate this guy so much

Sure you do.

Hero of Austria.

Good. They love their refugees

Spain is probably whiter than Austria right now mate

aren't muzzies supposed to like jesus tho?
they think he was a prophet but not god

they probably considered the statue an idol

They believe that Barabas was crucified in Jesus' place.

>Hero of Austria.
I don't get this meme. did you just invent it? pelease elabaorate?

>Christian refugees sexually abused and beaten by Muslims in German camps
germans and their camps

but seriously christian refugees will have to flee germany next

Man, don't you watch his jewtube?
Literally, no one did anything to protect Austria until he came around.

>pro-Islamist whites tell me Muslims love Jesus and Mary
>Muslims show nothing but disdain for Christianity and Christians as a whole
I hate all sects of the cult of Yahweh myself, but this really makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

your an anonymous internet guy from spain. You'd have no reason to lie to me, right?

None whatsoever. I am pissed about the propagandizing, and belief that there is some "uprising" going on in Austria, which is being propagated in the American press.

It does seem to me, (((Sellner))) is using IB for purely personal reasons.

Also, I hate cunts that wear oversized scarfs.

>It does seem to me, [weird person in charge] is using [organization] for purely personal reasons.

well... I guess you are right.

Sellner is as bad as Markovic. they are both egocentrics and disappointing to see/hear them talk.